Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    German media says Driss Oubakir is Moroccan.
    He had Marseille on his facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    How about this pathetic tweet then?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...511129088?s=03

"Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!"

Trump inciting that innocent Muslims should be murdered?
    Are you claiming all Muslims are terrorists? That's.. harsh, man..

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    first response Trump made before any one had the facts he denounced all the violence
    second response Trump made after we had the facts he denounced and called out the white supremacist by name

So now I will ask how many democrat do you think we will have that's going to denounce Muslim terrorist radical Muslim terrorist by name or will they give the same old tired response I denounce all violence even after the facts show it was a Muslim terrorist?
    This is literally an unwinnable argument, the ultimate response to anyone is calling them a racist or xenophobic, because they know that it'll cause the person to play defensively. Its a shitty tactic, and a shitty was to argue, yet its exactly what is done every single time, its a zero sum game, cant win, can only lose, no matter what. Trump saying "I condemn all violence" and then literally calling out the white nationalists specifically, is more than anyone saying "I condemn all violence" after all the terrorist attacks, because hes not afraid to just say it how it is. People wanted him to condemn the white nationalists, and he did, yet no one ever calls out Islamist's from the left, funny how that works. Funny how Trumps "racist" in all of this

Deleted
    Driss Oukabir: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
    http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/driss-...-gunman-photo/
    So, he is an Islamic Nazi. And yes, they do exist...

I see that cars are the new meta?

Is this attack linked with the other one?

15+ Year Old Account
    Driss Oukabir: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
    http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/driss-...-gunman-photo/
    So he owned a lot of Nazi and Nazi glorifying material. Seems this guy has more in common with the Charlottesville group than we thought.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    sorta like this

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!
    Is this a real quote? If so, why is this terrorism, but what happened in Charlottesville isn't?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Are you claiming all Muslims are terrorists? That's.. harsh, man..
    I am not 'claiming' that crap at all, but the total opposite unlike the Cheeto in the WH (or golf course)

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    iSIS claimed responsibility, sadly it's happened once again.
    See the thing with isis is that they will claim responsibility for just about anything in order to make themselves look powerful and shit.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Same old same old. It's true what they say. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. So, how many more people need to die from weaponised vehiacles before we close the roads for good?
    Weaponized Vans? This was a common van and any vehicle can be very deadly if used against citizens. Or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    I am not 'claiming' that crap at all, but the total opposite unlike the Cheeto in the WH (or golf course)
    Then re-read the tweet. You might have gotten a few words wrong. Totally understandable when done in an outburst of emotion though, it's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    iSIS claimed responsibility, sadly it's happened once again.
    ISIS would claim responsibility for stealing your drivethru order at McDonald's just because of the outrage it would cause.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    So he owned a lot of Nazi and Nazi glorifying material. Seems this guy has more in common with the Charlottesville group than we thought.

Islamic Nazis in the 1940s.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    See the thing with isis is that they will claim responsibility for just about anything in order to make themselves look powerful and shit.
    Then why not claim Charlottesville?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, he is an Islamic Nazi. And yes, they do exist...
    Well, considering that Goering (or was it himmler?) thought that the muslims (and indians) were very near to them ideology wise... i find that thing plausible
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Is this a real quote? If so, why is this terrorism, but what happened in Charlottesville isn't?
    Just remember the Trumpkin slogan, there's no such thing a domestic terrorist, only a freedom fighter who's opposing the evil deep state and Hillary's assassin squad.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Because the Charlottesville incident involved his core supporters, and Barcelona looked (on the surface of it) to be the work of Islamic terrorism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarklord View Post
    he is indeed french, but he is not the guy arrested as the last reports say. Driss went to a police station this afternoon after seeing his picture on the news and claimed that his documents were stolen and he is not resposible for the attack as he was inRipoll, a city far from Barcelona, at the moment of the attack.
    So, as we known now, this guy in the picture is not one of the terrorists.
    Omg, imagine the look on his face when he saw the news!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

Islamic Nazis in the 1940s.
    Both of them really does not like the jews