Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Fable 3
    Uninteresting story and tedious combat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Tales of Legendia was one of the worst RPG's I had played. I couldn't stand the cast. I couldn't stand the gameplay (because my first tales game was Abyss, so when I tried to go backwards it just felt so wrong), I couldn't even stand the story that much, than in true tales fashion, you FINALLY think the game is done, JK here's the second half.

I had to stab my foot repeatedly to prevent myself from trying to quit mid playthrough.

Star Ocean - Integrity and terribleness is probably another contender. I REALLY truly struggled to finish this game. The characters felt super bland, I didn't care a lot about the world, and the combat just hasn't evolved or held up well compared to the Grandia/Tales (other actiony RPG games).

I can't think of many truly bad games that I have played through that had absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Notable mention probably goes to Hyper Dimension Neptunia. I wanted to like the game, and actually enjoyed the combat pieces, and the fictitious world, but it felt a off to me. Hard to put into words.
    Yeah I am an old fan of the Tales series and I admit it that Tales of Legendia is the weakest of the series I don't get why a lot of people keep saying Zestiria is the worst and weakest in the series in my personal it was good but yeah Legendia was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yeah I am an old fan of the Tales series and I admit it that Tales of Legendia is the weakest of the series I don't get why a lot of people keep saying Zestiria is the worst and weakest in the series in my personal it was good but yeah Legendia was bad.
    I quite liked Zestiria. I really like Sorey and Mikleo. I really liked Lailah, Edna, and the villains. I didn't care for Rose/Alisha and they were obviously handled very poorly, but the good in the game I felt outweighed the bad by a fair amount, thus not making it terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Pretty hard question to answer for me, since if I'm not enjoying the game, I just stop playing it and I normally only play high rated games and not bother with the poorly rated ones.
    Same for me; it's difficult to recall playing an actually "bad game" since I usually drop it and forget about it.

The most disappointing game that I ever finished was Tron: Evolution, which was almost a decade ago. From what I could remember, the gameplay was quite shallow, with only basic customization and little to no combos/tactical choices besides mashing attack. The only postgame was multiplayer, and aside from a handful of maps and only two vehicles... yeah, there wasn't much fun to be had.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite liked Zestiria. I really like Sorey and Mikleo. I really liked Lailah, Edna, and the villains. I didn't care for Rose/Alisha and they were obviously handled very poorly, but the good in the game I felt outweighed the bad by a fair amount, thus not making it terrible.
    Indeed I agree with you I have been playing Tales since it's first release in ps1 the first Tales of Destiny but now that I played them all except Berseria ( I have it but didn't play it yet grrrr the dilemma of having too many games) I must say Abyss and Xillia were my favorite so lets see if Berseria surpass these two or at least be equal to them.

Jurassic Park Telltale Game or Fallout 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Seeing as others have made a top 3 list, I thought I'd do so too:

1. DayZ
    2. Warlords of Draenor if that counts as a game (even though it's an expansion)
    3. Global Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Indeed I agree with you I have been playing Tales since it's first release in ps1 the first Tales of Destiny but now that I played them all except Berseria ( I have it but didn't play it yet grrrr the dilemma of having too many games) I must say Abyss and Xillia were my favorite so lets see if Berseria surpass these two or at least be equal to them.
    The good new is that playing Zestiria first makes Berseria better. It fleshes a ton of backstory for Zestiria out. I don't know if it was enough to push it to #1, but I did quite like Velvet.

This is a tough question, its very rare that I buy something I end up hating. Even though I dont like games like Diablo 3 as it is now I still spent a good 150 hours in it when it initially released. I'd probably have to go back to something like Sonic Heroes for the PS2, but I dont even remember why I didnt play it more than 1-2 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    The good new is that playing Zestiria first makes Berseria better. It fleshes a ton of backstory for Zestiria out. I don't know if it was enough to push it to #1, but I did quite like Velvet.
    WHAAAT! Berseria and Zestiria are related? damn awesome didn't know that so kinda kinda prequel or sequel I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This was my FF1 party
    No white mage you are insane!

SOMA, Dragonball Xenoverse, and the Warlords of Draenor World of Warcraft expansion would be my top three.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    A Game of Thrones: Genesis
    A thousand times this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Ghost Recon: Wildlands. The gameplay was so bland the missions so tedious and repetitive that I uninstalled it after 2 hours of play. Very dissapointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    No white mage you are insane!
    Had no issues using a redmage

I did do a 4 white mage run

it was fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sakeros View Post
    Fable 3
    Uninteresting story and tedious combat
    I always found 2 worse. 2s characters were worse IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember the name of the game, but it was a Xbox 360 game. It was easy 1000g (gamescore points), but honestly was by far the worst game ever. It's like its only selling point was for points/achievement collector and nothing else.
    If I have to pick a title then would be Lost: Via Domus

10+ Year Old Account
    Tiberium Twilight, wtf they did to one of my most treasured childhood series
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

inb4 WoW

OT: Fable 3
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Had no issues using a redmage

I did do a 4 white mage run

it was fun
    I did the 4 white mage run too had a blast.

OT: the worst game i played was FF13 or walkway simulator now that game collects dust in a closet some where.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    I did the 4 white mage run too had a blast.

OT: the worst game i played was FF13 or walkway simulator now that game collects dust in a closet some where.
    4 white mages is the meta