Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Isn't this good though?
    They get more time to make the game better and with less bugs?
    This game was announced at e3 2013. It's not a good thing when it gets delayed every single time you blink. Game has train wreck written all over it.

MS had crazy good 1st/2nd party output in the OG Xbox and early 360 days. What they have become which is basically just a 3rd party box is sad. Even the Xbox One had a decent launch lineup and a decent 2nd year and then they fell off the map again.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-17 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    This game was announced at e3 2013. It's not a good thing when it gets delayed every single time you blink. Game has train wreck written all over it.

MS had crazy good 1st/2nd party output in the OG Xbox and early 360 days. What they have become which is basically just a 3rd party box is sad. Even the Xbox One had a decent launch lineup and a decent 2nd year and then they fell off the map again.
    Maybe you're right but even so, I'd rather they actually pushed it back and not just release it in a broken state.
    We'll see though.

Maybe you're right but even so, I'd rather they actually pushed it back and not just release it in a broken state.
    We'll see though.
    Game probably isn't broken.

It probably just sucks ass, few months delay won't fix that.

Game probably isn't broken.

It probably just sucks ass, few months delay won't fix that.
    Maybe but you don't know that.
    But if thats the case, releasing it now won't fix that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not particularly interested in Crackdown anymore, to be honest. I liked the first game, it was a flawed game but could've been used as a solid core to build around and improve. But then Crackdown 2 didn't improve things at all and the E3 trailer of Crackdown 3 seemed no better either.

Maybe but you don't know that.
    Yes, we do know that.

The game has been in development for over 5 years and is only releasing on 2 platforms. Bugs are the least of anyone's concern with that amount of time to "polish" a game.

Duke Nukem Forever wasn't buggy, it just sucked ass.

You're trying to play devil's advocate for the sake of it, but as a huge fan of Crackdown 1... this game is going to be ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/2017/8/16/16...s-pc-microsoft

Another "exclusive" for XboxOne not releasing this year.
    id much rather it get delayed and come out polished than broken as shit and rushed like so many games we have today. People want games now now now, but when we get the now rather than later we pay a price then people cry whine and complain about how its bugged, not finished ect. meanwhile ill keep playing my xbox for multiplayer games and playing the singleplayer games the ps4 has. havnt seen a reason to take my ps4 online yet and i doubt i will.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    id much rather it get delayed and come out polished than broken as shit and rushed like so many games we have today. People want games now now now, but when we get the now rather than later we pay a price then people cry whine and complain about how its bugged, not finished ect. meanwhile ill keep playing my xbox for multiplayer games and playing the singleplayer games the ps4 has. havnt seen a reason to take my ps4 online yet and i doubt i will.
    The game was announced 4 years ago (nearly 5). It has nothing to do with people wanting a game now now now. It has everything to do with Microsoft/XB1 outright lacking any "Exclusives" this year.

If the game is getting delayed now due to bugs then there is a major development issue that needs to be addressed.

I am all for a game being delayed to make sure it works correct. But like I said there is nearly nothing releasing on the Xbox platform this year worth buying.

On top of that they now have nothing to sell the XBOX this fall.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Delaying a game so it has less bugs is good, This itself isn't good for Xbox/Microsoft. This is just another mark on Microsoft and how "Exclusives" have been handled.

They now have NOTHING to sell the XBOX when it comes out. They could have hyped up Crackdown for it and this year they have had one exclusive launch that bombed hard.

Now Crackdown is getting released alongside the big boy's next year from 3rd party devs and Sony/Nintendo. The game depending the date they give it is going to get sent out to die.
    you act as if there are no games on the xbox, yet i turn over to my collection and have heaps, all these new games ill be getting for it. so i dont get the stupid remark that there are NO GAMES ON XBOX. I dont need exclusives to play a game on it.

- - - Updated - - -

The game was announced 4 years ago (nearly 5). It has nothing to do with people wanting a game now now now. It has everything to do with Microsoft/XB1 outright lacking any "Exclusives" this year.

If the game is getting delayed now due to bugs then there is a major development issue that needs to be addressed.
    so basically your just drawing conclusions from nothing and actually have zero insight into the real reason and just paint them off as MAJOR ISSUES IN DEVELOPMENT. unless your on the dev team or working as a higherup at MS i doubt you have a clue why it was delayed.

you act as if there are no games on the xbox, yet i turn over to my collection and have heaps, all these new games ill be getting for it. so i dont get the stupid remark that there are NO GAMES ON XBOX. I dont need exclusives to play a game on it.
    Congratz that is you, you don't speak for the million's of other gamer's.

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

Such a amazing list..... That list is now one more game short.

- - - Updated - - -

so basically your just drawing conclusions from nothing and actually have zero insight into the real reason and just paint them off as MAJOR ISSUES IN DEVELOPMENT. unless your on the dev team or working as a higherup at MS i doubt you have a clue why it was delayed.
    Naw I'm not on the dev team, I'm just looking at Microsoft's history and its not good.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Congratz that is you, you don't speak for the million's of other gamer's.

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

Such a amazing list..... That list is now one more game short.

- - - Updated - - -

Naw I'm not on the dev team, I'm just looking at Microsoft's history and its not good.
    again, explain why i need to have an exclusive to have somthing to play? I plan on getting codww2 on xbox, and bf2 on xbox. those arnt exclusives yet for some reason they dont count as games?

again, explain why i need to have an exclusive to have somthing to play? I plan on getting codww2 on xbox, and bf2 on xbox. those arnt exclusives yet for some reason they dont count as games?
    hes telling you the world doesn't revolve around you, the masses look at exclusive, such is the way of life til sony, microsoft and nintendo can get their heads out of their asses
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In honesty, if they dropped it in a couple of months after people had burnt out on Agents of Mayhem. The sales would be even lower than what they likely already would be.

Not to say Agents of Mayhem is good, just that it's much the same.

Yes, we do know that.

The game has been in development for over 5 years and is only releasing on 2 platforms. Bugs are the least of anyone's concern with that amount of time to "polish" a game.

Duke Nukem Forever wasn't buggy, it just sucked ass.

You're trying to play devil's advocate for the sake of it, but as a huge fan of Crackdown 1... this game is going to be ass.
    No, you do not know that. Grow up.

I'm not speaking for you, Only you can speak for you.

Explain to me why its ok for a platform to have little to no exclusive titles? Microsoft NEEDS people to buy there system or use there platform on PC.

What is the point in owning a console to ONLY play games you can play on everything else?

What is the point in spending $500 on a console that has no EXCLUSIVE reason to buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Not to say Agents of Mayhem is good, just that it's much the same.
    I think its a good game IMO, It really does give the crackdown vibe. Different strokes I guess.

Want to bump this thread and revisit in a few months?

No?

Didn't think so...

Yes, I actually do KNOW that. When you smell shit, chances are there is a steaming pile of shit in your house. You don't have to wait until stepping on it to know it's there.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think its a good game IMO, It really does give the crackdown vibe. Different strokes I guess.
    It's not Bad. I just feel like there is something missing. I have a blast playing the Saints Row and Crackdown games. Agents made me think "oh sweet its a combination of 2 things I enjoy" but there just feels like something is missing and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's not Bad. I just feel like there is something missing. I have a blast playing the Saints Row and Crackdown games. Agents made me think "oh sweet its a combination of 2 things I enjoy" but there just feels like something is missing and I can't quite put my finger on it.
    I agree, but what is there I have enjoyed (from what I have seen, haven't bought it yet I admit).

I'm not speaking for you, Only you can speak for you.

Explain to me why its ok for a platform to have little to no exclusive titles? Microsoft NEEDS people to buy there system or use there platform on PC.

What is the point in owning a console to ONLY play games you can play on everything else?

What is the point in spending $500 on a console that has no EXCLUSIVE reason to buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

People play more multiplatform games than exclusives...Yes you should have them, and knowing CD3 is pushed to 2018 blows...but at the end of the day...this fall I'll personally be playing a lot more multi-plat games than exclusives for either system.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anybody that actually cares about games knows it's going to be bad. It was one of the worst e3 trailers I've ever seen.