Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    Idk, try searching for Gamescom threads from July 2015.
    I found the thread(first thread option), but it's like 49830 pages.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Even if they brought out the alpha almost immediately after BlizzCon like they did with Legion, the expansion still wouldn't release until August/September 2018.

So 7.3 will last _at least_ 12 months regardless.

Unfortunately, without an announcement at GamesCom, we could be looking at another 14 months like HFC and SoO.
    no we don't Antorus will release in November just after blizzcon, if they announce new xpack there then say it's coming fall, it could be 9 months, since it would be September, October release

That girl with the Hearthstone cards - is it known who she is, or is it just a random girl? I know I've seen the mouse with the dwarf innkeeper.
    Maybe Hearthstone will reveal a new layout/look for Hearthstone - and a new innkeeper?
    They could've taken any popular character/card holding cards(or the current innkeeper) instead of a random girl...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Remember y'all.

Jaina is still the "mascot" of Gamescom for Blizzard. .
    and how exactly is jaina blizzards "mascot" on gamescom this year?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    and how exactly is jaina blizzards "mascot" on gamescom this year?
    because it's sexy turalyon

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    That girl with the Hearthstone cards - is it known who she is, or is it just a random girl? I know I've seen the mouse with the dwarf innkeeper.
    Maybe Hearthstone will reveal a new layout/look for Hearthstone - and a new innkeeper?
    They could've taken any popular character/card holding cards(or the current innkeeper) instead of a random girl...
    Probably from one of those children's books they're creating. And it's probably representing the Hearthstone community as well, gottem, LUL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    He hands down looks like old man Tom Cruise in that art piece tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    She's on the promo art
    That does not make her "Blizzard"'s mascot though does it? Only WoW's.

7+ Year Old Account
    She's on the promo art
    where?

i dont see her.

unless you want to tell me that she turned herself in a man and accepted the holy arts of smashing your enemies with glowing bigass hammers.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Probably from one of those children's books they're creating. And it's probably representing the Hearthstone community as well, gottem, LUL
    no since it isn't anything i've seen from those, at least not in the book that is currently available

10+ Year Old Account
    no since it isn't anything i've seen from those, at least not in the book that is currently available
    Then it's just a random little girl they've added for no particular reason. Hearthstone is a game anyone can pick up and play, it's probably representing that.

no we don't Antorus will release in November just after blizzcon, if they announce new xpack there then say it's coming fall, it could be 9 months, since it would be September, October release
    If the next expansion launches in September or October 2018, Argus will have been out for 13-14 months.

Sure, Antorus will have been released 3 months after and will have "only" been out for 10-11 months by that point, but that's still unacceptably long with no new content. Especially for players who, y'know, don't raid?

We need a 7.4. I hope Blizzard realizes this.

7+ Year Old Account
    if you mean this

this is the BLIZZCON keyart.

Blizzcon =/= gamescom
    gamescom =/= blizzcon

Formerly known as Arafal

Daddy Turalyon, that's how I'll refer to him from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Then it's just a random little girl they've added for no particular reason. Hearthstone is a game anyone can pick up and play, it's probably representing that.
    Please tell us more. Tell us how old she is since you know so much about everything )) Also that is definitely on topic as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say 7.3 launches at the end of this month of beginning of the next, raid launches a month or two later which will be around late october or early November.
    They probably launch the raid right after Blizzcon as it cannot clash with the convention itself.

Expansion is revealed at Blizzcon and the beta starts the week after the con is over. Then we've got 5 months of beta testing and the game is out.
    So the expansion can realistically be out in late April or early to mid May, which means it doesn't clash with most exams and it's before the summer.

That means December, January, February, March and April will be used for beta testing. That's not awfully long to wait tbh

OK so here's where we are at. Legit talk right now, folks.

• StarCraft just had a content release with Remastered. They will have a sort of 'annual design change' coming up, however. It looks like they're a focus of the Preview video on Monday. Probably won't be at the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony.
    • Heroes of the Storm had a hero released recently (Garrosh), but tends to have frequent little content drops. It looks like it will be part of the Preview video on Monday alongside StarCraft, and as such won't be part of the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony.
    • Hearthstone just had a massive expansion released about a week ago, and the next one will likely be announced at BlizzCon based on their usual content timing. So they probably won't be at the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony either.
    • Diablo had the Necromancer DLC a while back, and there is nothing new coming out soon. They may or may not continue releasing small feature packs which didn't make it into the cancelled expansion. But as far as "Diablo 4" goes, which we know is in development, that's most likely still 1-2 years away from an announcement given that they only just recruited their Art Director about a year ago. Therefore also not likely to be featured at the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony.
    • Overwatch has had some sort of map teased, and it's possible Jeff Kaplan will get on stage during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony to talk about it for a bit. We'll also likely see that new animated short to go with it.
    • World of Warcraft will definitely mention 7.3, but as far as announcements go, it's already very old news. Even its features. They will likely skim through the features and show us a trailer, however, at the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony.

So there you have it. TWO GAMES are likely to be represented at the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony. I highly doubt either of these games will require more than 15 minutes each, whether it's for the Overwatch map or 7.3. That leaves a bunch of time for something bigger. Like 8.0.

The expansion announcement is still very, very likely at this point.
    So you went from "100% JAINA CUARRT I R RITE I KNOW EVEREYTHANG" to "very, very likely"?
    Seems like you've started to doubt a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    He meant to say it was a pedo thing to put the little girl as an avatar. Oh well.
    Well, it's not a pedo thing, but it is weird that you would start playing HS just because you got a different skin of a hero. They have nothing to do with the gameplay. It's just a different voice over and a different looking hero power -.-

Speaking of Turalyon, was it always canon that he continued using Lothar's broken blade after Blackrock Spire? I thought him taking up the broken sword was just in that one battle... it seems kind of silly for him to have continued wielding it before he had the ability to fill the rest of the blade in with light.
    Good question, I think it wasn't explained properly before 7.3 so maybe we get information there. If I had to "invent" an explanation, I'd say he kept it after the battle for sentimental value, but only discovered how to lightforge it when he was on Argus.

*Fistbump* Great minds think alike. I just wish people would stop mindlessly parroting the trite "OH WELL GUESS BLIZZCON IS IT THEN" in the thread without even reading these comments or looking into the evidence. There's literally no reason to stop the 8.0 Gamescom hype at this point.
    People are not reading the comments because it's about 10 guys repeating themselves over and over and ooooover again.
    This thread wouldn't even be over 25 pages if there was no mindless repeating.
    It's funny that Nyel is crying about it though - he used to be one of you - before Veil of Shadows got debunked and he went all emo.

A single post with some new information will be burried in atleast 10 pages of nonsense, so of course people that don't sit and read this thread 24/7 will be missing that information.

7+ Year Old Account
    just a quick thought, since it looks very HotS-y, Pharah for Heroes?

7+ Year Old Account
    just a quick thought, since it looks very HotS-y, Pharah for Heroes?
    kerrigan represents hots.
    pharah is for overwatch.

Formerly known as Arafal