Gabriel having his medical at Valencia. Seems about right tbf. Still can't speak a single word of English after 2 1/2 years which just shouldn't be acceptable for any position but especially CB.

Anyone else watching the Everton game? I was surprised to find out it's on Youtube.

Yeah, also with chelsea sacking manager works, so roman does not give much crap before sacking the manager. He will be like well conte u can fuck off I am getting Thomas Tuchel.

Quote Originally Posted by AschTheDead View Post
    Yeah, also with chelsea sacking manager works, so roman does not give much crap before sacking the manager. He will be like well conte u can fuck off I am getting Thomas Tuchel.
    It also puts pressure on managers to perform in short spaces of time so they cant break in youth and need to rely on proven experienced players.

And you see players like chalobah running out their contracts and leaving on cheap/free to get playing time.

its a lousy business model unless you luck out and get a Zidane for example because RM are similar in the manager wheelhouse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Hey Norganon nice to see you o/

Also Slender don't start with your fake-fan crap again please. You've been warned, and it goes for everyone. Let's all be nice and stuff, it's oh so much more pleasant.
    Dont worry d3v. Pretty obvious you infract me, Lamps, durrty etc. (Non Man Utd fans)

Never change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Dont worry d3v. Pretty obvious you infract me, Lamps, durrty etc. (Non Man Utd fans)

Never change.
    I support slendermans 2017 bid for the victim olympics.

Back to football, I saw a video of Paulinho struggling to do more than 4 kick ups. Can I change my biggest transfer flop?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I support slendermans 2017 bid for the victim olympics.

Back to football, I saw a video of Paulinho struggling to do more than 4 kick ups. Can I change my biggest transfer flop?
    I like ManU sometimes... it counts?

When Paulinho implied he could adapt to Barça's DNA and he was ready for this I stopped listening/reading/looking

barca pulling a spurs literally but instead of wasting Bale money its Neymar money this time, and on the same trash player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Costa has flown back to Madrid to try and force a transfer to Atleti.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Apparently Costa has flown back to Madrid to try and force a transfer to Atleti.
    He put out a statement saying the move must happen.

Deleted
    It can't happen, Athletico can't sign players until January.

They can sign, just not register players (which means he can't play until January)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    barca pulling a spurs literally but instead of wasting Bale money its Neymar money this time, and on the same trash player.
    Maybe we can start calling it pulling an Everton after this season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Maybe we can start calling it pulling an Everton after this season.
    Everton are going to be creepy little team who win games but you don't think that they are any good and end up 6th. I can see them 1-0'ing this season to death.

Deleted
    Everton are going to be creepy little team who win games but you don't think that they are any good and end up 6th. I can see them 1-0'ing this season to death.
    So they've stolen our transfer style and our playing style.

The scouse bastards.

Deleted
    So they've stolen our transfer style and our playing style.

The scouse bastards.
    To be fair Spurs will be dining out on that last season for years to come, how they almost won something because they ain't winning anything anytime soon. They're like a poor mans Liverpool.

Deleted
    To be fair Spurs will be dining out on that last season for years to come, how they almost won something because they ain't winning anything anytime soon. They're like a poor mans Liverpool.
    We'll see, everyone said the same thing coming out of the Leicester season.

So long as we don't lose anyone else, I can see us retaining Champions League this season, and then hopefully challenging for the Prem next season when we're in our new stadium.

Levy just needs to open those sodding purse strings and buy us a couple of players to add some depth.

Even if you don't include the Lukaku money they've spent, Everton have out spent Arsenal this window.

It's official. We've been bantered off by Everton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Even if you don't include the Lukaku money they've spent, Everton have out spent Arsenal this window.

It's official. We've been bantered off by Everton.
    Could still nab Mbappe yet mate, hang on in there.

We'll see, everyone said the same thing coming out of the Leicester season.

So long as we don't lose anyone else, I can see us retaining Champions League this season, and then hopefully challenging for the Prem next season when we're in our new stadium.

Levy just needs to open those sodding purse strings and buy us a couple of players to add some depth.
    Just beat chelsea this weekend please. They are depleted and I would love to see chelseas season start off with 2 losses