Im intrigued by the 1:15 hour blizzard reveal cerimony..... its on ALL panels.

- - - Updated - - -

i clicked the reveal cerimony, this is what it says: BLIZZARD REVEAL CEREMONY
    Members of the Blizzard development teams unveil their latest cinematic content and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Im intrigued by the 1:15 hour blizzard reveal cerimony..... its on ALL panels.

- - - Updated - - -

i clicked the reveal cerimony, this is what it says: BLIZZARD REVEAL CEREMONY
    Members of the Blizzard development teams unveil their latest cinematic content and more.
    One of them is probably 7.3, maybe a cinematic for the new Overwatch map(Although I find that super unlikely but who knows). Possibly a new D3 expansion maybe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    One of them is probably 7.3, maybe a cinematic for the new Overwatch map(Although I find that super unlikely but who knows). Possibly a new D3 expansion maybe.
    Overwatch will have short cinematic for Pharah at GamesCom.

Deleted
    Do you guys get internal server errors from WoW's site?

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    kerrigan represents hots.
    pharah is for overwatch.
    I mean as a new hero

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Do you guys get internal server errors from WoW's site?
    Nope, works perfectly fine. Both the EU and US versions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    So you went from "100% JAINA CUARRT I R RITE I KNOW EVEREYTHANG" to "very, very likely"?
    Seems like you've started to doubt a bit.
    So what you took from my post which was sort a curious assessment of the situation was that my language slightly changed in your opinion from more to less assertive? Give me a break. If you actually read my words you'll see that the 8.0 reveal is far from disproven, here.

7.3 is a moderately sized patch with some very significant lore moments, a fair bit of new content and eventually a raid. To suggest it needs (almost) the same amount of time for its formal "announcement" as Legion itself is bonkers. I would literally snooze and fall off my chair out of boredom if they went any further than show the trailer and spend 10 minutes diving into the main features of the patch, like Argus, the crucible thingie, and the upcoming raid. If Blizzard does not realise this, they display a type of ignorance towards the community which ought to worry us all.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    8.0 reveal is far from disproven, here.
    It's at least as far if not more from proven that it is disproven.

7+ Year Old Account
    we'll have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Speaking of Turalyon, was it always canon that he continued using Lothar's broken blade after Blackrock Spire? I thought him taking up the broken sword was just in that one battle... it seems kind of silly for him to have continued wielding it before he had the ability to fill the rest of the blade in with light.
    we've seen blades made of fel and arcane before, no reason that making one out of the light should be any harder or that much more powerful. he probably has been doing that since he got it.

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    I mean as a new hero
    If the hots leak of heroes is right it should be Kel'thuzad next but we'll see if its true (they got Garrosh right).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    If the hots leak of heroes is right it should be Kel'thuzad next but we'll see if its true (they got Garrosh right).
    hmm. those leaks had like 50+ characters in it, of course you are going to get some right, but then again, we just have to wait, untill monday at it's earliest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    It's at least as far if not more from proven that it is disproven.
    Nope. We have an appropriate event, venue, and timing to suggest 8.0 is announced. We also have an interesting clue in Jaina being on the BlizzCon key art this year, despite not being relevant right now. Then there's the overhyped development team that appears to be bursting with excitement over what they have to share with us.

Idk about you, but if I made a thing and, let's say, it went up on torrent sites for everybody to download and check out. When it came time for me to officially announce the thing, knowing everybody and his mom had already seen it a million times, I wouldn't exactly be bubbling with excitement.

So what you took from my post which was sort a curious assessment of the situation was that my language slightly changed in your opinion from more to less assertive? Give me a break. If you actually read my words you'll see that the 8.0 reveal is far from disproven, here.

7.3 is a moderately sized patch with some very significant lore moments, a fair bit of new content and eventually a raid. To suggest it needs (almost) the same amount of time for its formal "announcement" as Legion itself is bonkers. I would literally snooze and fall off my chair out of boredom if they went any further than show the trailer and spend 10 minutes diving into the main features of the patch, like Argus, the crucible thingie, and the upcoming raid. If Blizzard does not realise this, they display a type of ignorance towards the community which ought to worry us all.
    Aaaaand again, you repeat yourself(133rd time's the charm!).
    Nowhere did I say that anything is disproven or whether I think there will or won't be a GC reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    hmm. those leaks had like 50+ characters in it, of course you are going to get some right, but then again, we just have to wait, untill monday at it's earliest
    Not so much that, but the order of releases is what the person has been getting right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Not so much that, but the order of releases is what the person has been getting right.
    oh that's odd, maybe something in creator's data that has specific deadlines?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Aaaaand again, you repeat yourself(133rd time's the charm!).
    Nowhere did I say that anything is disproven or whether I think there will or won't be a GC reveal.
    I'm kinda forced to when you keep posting bollocks. Stop questioning my assertiveness and look at what I'm actually saying to you, and I won't have to repeat myself so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Daddy Turalyon, that's how I'll refer to him from now on.
    Hahaha Turnalyon maybe? *.*

I'm sorry, I'll see myself out...

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    What are you guys talking about? What content? What presence?

This is the exact quote they used:

I don't know how you can mistaken that for more content or presence. It clearly says that they will be showing a lot more than anything we've seen in previous years. AND NO patch 7.3 is not a lot to show. BTW if you didn't know this was posted on the official World of Warcraft site.
    Selfie camera patch was the greatest patch in the WoW history.

Nope. We have an appropriate event, venue
    It is also appropriate for a new IP or new remaster announcement. It doesn't have to be WoW, if anything happens at all.

and timing to suggest 8.0 is announced
    We also have a schedule and "what's coming" blog post that doesn't suggest in any way a 8.0 announcement.
    We also have the simple fact that the last time they've announced WoW expansion at Gamescom, there were some of fansite "leaks"/excitement and stuff plus finally they've given us a heads-up. This time none of that happened.

We also have an interesting clue in Jaina being on the BlizzCon key art
    Blizzcon key art - not Gamescom. This argument is thus completely irrelevant.
    Especially considering that Gamescom art has Turalyon in it - and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Turalyon like one of the big lore characters that appears in 7.3, you know, the patch they openly said they are going to talk about?

this year, despite not being relevant right now.
    It is relevant.
    As far as I know, they didn't just release key art for Wow, they did it for other games like Diablo too. It's just them starting to hype up this years Blizzcon, nothing more - and if any of the released art provides any hint it's definetely for Blizzcon, not Gamescom.

Then there's the overhyped development team that appears to be bursting with excitement over what they have to share with us.
    Ok, that's a new one. Source?