Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    -----------------------------------

The following are updated with sephuz perfect procs of 23% (8625 haste rating) rather than 25, using the custom tabard. Added in 3 target tests.

1. Legendaries Breakdown

* Equip 2p T19, 4pc T20 wherever possible. If legendary combinations get in the way, this is of course not possible.

----- BM -----

BM legendaries, 1 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

BM legendaries, 3 targets, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

----- MM -----

MM legendaries, 1 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

MM legendaries, 3 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

----- SV -----

SV legendaries, 1 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

SV legendaries, 3 targets, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

So how's the 2% passive haste modelled for Sephuz? I don't see any custom 750 haste enchant in there, so just wondering how it gets added to the mix as it's not an on-use effect / proc like all other legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    So how's the 2% passive haste modelled for Sephuz? I don't see any custom 750 haste enchant in there, so just wondering how it gets added to the mix as it's not an on-use effect / proc like all other legendaries.
    I'm using the default item implementation for the passive haste, including when I specifically use the tabard.

This is one of those sort of hackish things in Simcraft that tends to be implemented in the hunter module itself for items like Sephuz. I believe the passive haste buff is being applied in two places:

https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...nter.cpp#L6750
    https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...nter.cpp#L6771

I did not implement this, but it appears to be referencing the right item (208051) and effect (#3), which if you go to https://raw.githubusercontent.com/si.../allspells.txt is 2 (for 2%)

So in sims like raidbots sephuz is a bit overpowered compared to other leggos? Or i am missunderstanding.

Ring have really goods stats for Bm and a haste 2% base without procs. All of my sims shows that Sephuz is bis for everything: playing right now with Boots/Sephuz/Aotb; and sometimes i fell like Killer Cobra Belt + Huntmaster do more damage than Sephuz and even with the AotB

Maybe is just my playstile better with KC, or dont know why i am doing wrong

I fell like DracoDraco.. Sephuz if you have a good ring is a little bit overpowered in sims. And also is almost imposible to have 100% perfect update time. (saying almost becouse in fights like Mythic i miss 1 int, 1 stun, 1 trap, a lot of times hehe.)

Edit: in fight like DI, Mistress, DH, Harjattan i can get a good use on the ring, but in single target is fill the same about the Tome, fell like a 935 tome is not better than 915 Owl for SINGLE, but sims shows like a 10kdps increase
    Last edited by nidosarg; 2017-08-15 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Added

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grrr, This is frustrating. My BM (50 traits) legendaries are Wrist, Chest, Shoulders, Apex Ring, Boots, Legs. My MM (44 traits) legendaries are Waist, Wrist, Helm, Zevrim's Ring. Every time, it appears I get the ones I need the entire stack flip flops.

And of course, quickly checking... my stats are completely off again. :P

Critical Strike 35% - Haste 10% - Mastery 72% - Versatility 7%

( Pawn: v1: "Shirou - Beast Mastery (Raidbots)": Class=Hunter, Spec=BeastMastery, Agility=24.13, CritRating=27.62, HasteRating=30.74, MasteryRating=29.18, Versatility=21.17 )
    Last edited by Youn; 2017-08-16 at 03:23 PM.

I'm concerned with the BM traits. I haven't seen any Sims for BM traits yet, but some of our 3/3 traits are particularly strong which has me question just how good slithering 4/4 is....
    ----------------------
    Hay Day mod apk and Brawl Star mod.
    Last edited by skr1107; 2017-09-06 at 01:58 AM.

So, bit of a weird question - does anyone know if SimC correctly models using a Tenacity pet if you have Apex equipped? I was doing some sims with different Apex setups last night and noticed that under my pet's damage breakdown there was no entry for Thunderstomp. It's not a hugely significant thing, but Thunderstomp does add ~3800 DPS (for my gear).

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    So, bit of a weird question - does anyone know if SimC correctly models using a Tenacity pet if you have Apex equipped? I was doing some sims with different Apex setups last night and noticed that under my pet's damage breakdown there was no entry for Thunderstomp. It's not a hugely significant thing, but Thunderstomp does add ~3800 DPS (for my gear).
    It does not sim pet spec correctly. AMR supposedly does, but I haven't been using it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skr1107 View Post
    I'm concerned with the BM traits. I haven't seen any Sims for BM traits yet, but some of our 3/3 traits are particularly strong which has me question just how good slithering 4/4 is....
    First post. Artifact section.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Aren't you meant to not use it on single target?

yes thunderstomp single target is a dps loss do to pet focus above 50% buff never happens

I'd have to see a working sim!

edit: Or a bunch of target dummy data would be good too.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I went and whacked a target dummy for awhile. Over a 2 minute period (because every two minutes you'll refill your pet's focus with Aspect of the Wild), no Thunderstomp cast 5 more double damage Basic Attacks than with Thunderstomp. The bigger issue was not focus starvation but GCD lock when the abilities were synced.

So DPS with Thunderstomp on or off is about the same. Ah well.

with 7.3 bringing 935 craftables to the table, supposedly, on its release. Any news sims/updates to say this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...OK8Jc/pubhtml# showing where the alchemist stone/dominion darkmoon card end up?

I don't think either will be better for me since I have a good CoF, and 930 Sentinel's, but the information will be relevant for a lot of hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Vurrin View Post
    with 7.3 bringing 935 craftables to the table, supposedly, on its release. Any news sims/updates to say this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...OK8Jc/pubhtml# showing where the alchemist stone/dominion darkmoon card end up?

I don't think either will be better for me since I have a good CoF, and 930 Sentinel's, but the information will be relevant for a lot of hunters.
    could be mistaken, but im pretty sure only the NEW crafted items coming in the patch can go to 935, and they only cover 1 slot, i think its shoulders for mail

I could be wrong thought I read somewhere about a new Astral alchemist stone at the very least
    Last edited by Vurrin; 2017-08-22 at 06:12 AM.

I could be wrong thought I read somewhere about a new Astral alchemist stone at the very least
    There is - however, it is for alchemists only (like in the good old days). 935 with the standard static versatility, heavy mainstat proc.

Blizzard will nerf CoF for sure.

Yeah, in 8.0.....maybe

Quote Originally Posted by GGMS View Post
    Blizzard will nerf CoF for sure.
    I think they won't, not until the next expansion.

You have to keep in mind that Legion is different from previous expansions. AP, the Titanforge system, and legendary drops means that people are actually constantly up for running old content. That in turn means that even new players don't have that much trouble gaining access to gear from previous tiers, the way that was the case in expansions before. That was one of the biggest limiting factors to these items in the past, having people need gear they can't reasonably farm for because nobody wants to go back and do the old instances. Now that they DO, and even highly geared players go back to run stuff like normal Emerald Nightmare, it's not a problem. In fact, it increases the virtual content available, by stretching out old tiers way past their regular lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Since the thread got derailed for a while and I didn't see any other discrepancies/complaints with the runs, I've updated first post with the most recent sim runs from page 92.
    Effin, since 7.3 is on the horizon, would you mind the next time you are doing sims, doing them in a much lower ilevel? Not all the people has 930-970 ilevel. So to have a more accurate sense of direction gearwise I'd suggest doing all the future sims around heroic ilevel.

But this is just a suggestion, take it as constructive feedback :P

Quote Originally Posted by xMnCx View Post
    Effin, since 7.3 is on the horizon, would you mind the next time you are doing sims, doing them in a much lower ilevel? Not all the people has 930-970 ilevel. So to have a more accurate sense of direction gearwise I'd suggest doing all the future sims around heroic ilevel.

But this is just a suggestion, take it as constructive feedback :P
    I scale things up as a patch takes place. Everything started at 900/930 then moved up to 915/945 and is now at 930/960. I can certainly revert certain things, but I'd get complaints for doing that too. I do provide source, so if you want to see a certain sim at a lower level, replace "ilevel=930" with "ilevel=915", for example and "ilevel=960" with "ilevel=945".

This thread was not really intended to be just me posting sims. It turned into that after certain posters started attacking the purpose of the thread and individuals who were posting here. If others want to post there own sims with source so we can all learn as a community, that's extremely appreciated, actually. Just be prepared for constructive feedback (and maybe some jerks, also).