Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Party with other characters on your account in a new offline queue system"
    There it is, no need to read on that was quick

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sounds great apart from the lack of Jaina dreadlordness.

Too great for blizzard. My money is on a time travel expansion to the troll wars. Because blizzard loves to troll us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by handoflight View Post
    Yep, first ever post, and it's a summary of information I have had access to regarding the next expansion. I will not provide major spoilers (although Jaina is still not a dreadlord).

Name
    The Black Empire
    [*] Ability to save a limited number of pet battle teams
    A leak that speak about pet battle... IS THE LEAK! The good one.

btw Black Empire is the same title from the Chinese leak: #Team2BlackEmpires this and the chinese one!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    A leak that speak about pet battle... IS THE LEAK! The good one.

btw Black Empire is the same title from the Chinese leak: #Team2BlackEmpires this and the chinese one!
    Can you link this chinese leak you speak off please?

Quote Originally Posted by handoflight View Post
    Yep, first ever post, and it's a summary of information I have had access to regarding the next expansion. I will not provide major spoilers (although Jaina is still not a dreadlord).

Name
    The Black Empire

Basic Story
    The Dark Titan Sargeras has been imprisoned, forever ending the threat of the Burning Legion. When the Pillars of Creation are used to seal the gateway to Argus, the malevolent Old God, N'Zoth, is inadvertently freed from his prison beneath the Tomb of Sargeras. Now unfettered, his maddening influence is fully loosed upon Azeroth in attempt to both corrupt the nascent Titan at its heart and bend the will of its inhabitants to his own.

Major Features
    • Player is in contact with the World-Soul throughout the expansion (an extension of the “YOU are the big deal” approach to the player character)
    • A new method of “improving” gear (basically, fancy reforging using a new form of AP)
    • Level-scaling in all new, and certain Azerothian, zones (does not affect old dungeons or raids)
    • Party with other characters on your account in a new offline queue system
    • Improved World Quests (refresh more often, rewards tailored to player activity)
    • World Quests available in Azeroth
    • Customizable ships and submersibles (mounts, not floating garrisons)
    • Profession specializations return, each with useful advantages (but not “OP” ones)
    • Expanded character customization options (this is how we get “sub-races”; includes limited adjustments to body size)
    • Expanded transmogrification options via quest and achievement unlocks (a la Artifact skins)
    • Player decisions have some influence on certain storyline outcomes

Landmasses
    • Part of the ancient kingdom of Nazjatar is forced to the surface, causing “Cataclysm 2.0” which affects certain areas/zones
    • Vast undersea zones (majority land-based than strictly underwater, however)
    • We will return to Vash’jir for certain content (don’t despair!)
    • Several heretofore unseen islands will have content
    • Azeroth becomes “alive” again as player activity is spread across the world

Miscellaneous
    • Max level increased to 120
    • Alliance Hub: Boralus (part of city is off-limits even to Alliance)
    • Horde Hub: Undermine (Goblin tech has saved it and part of Kezan proper)
    • Increased number of insta-travel portals due to WQs being scattered throughout Azeroth; unlocked as you quest (a la Suramar)
    • Ability to save talent builds for quick swapping
    • Ability to save a limited number of pet battle teams
    • Conspiracy and paranoia are central themes of the expansion, with suspicion spreading even among the most ardent of allies; this ties into player decisions affecting outcomes, and, of course, helps justify the continuing faction (PvP) conflict

At least this one is written decently with the correct commas in place. Bonus for use of the word 'nascent' which Metzen fucking loved to use.

But, as some have pointed out, in the current racial climate, Blizzard will never release a major product called 'Black Empire'.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    At least this one is written decently with the correct commas in place. Bonus for use of the word 'nascent' which Metzen fucking loved to use.

But, as some have pointed out, in the current racial climate, Blizzard will never release a major product called 'Black Empire'.
    Thank goodness someone else said it. I was thinking the same thing. It's too risky with little to no pay-off. Fuck, they literally have their artists cover up skeletons in all their games as to not offend Asian (Is it Chinese?) customers. There's no way an American-based company would name their expansion for WoW "The Black Empire."

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love it if we somehow experience some of the Black Empire of ancient Azeroth. Maybe if Argus is the major Legion climax experience, we'll somehow see Ny'alotha or some other Old God capitol as the climax of a N'Zoth-related expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Party with other characters on your account in a new offline queue system"
    There it is, no need to read on that was quick
    I don't understand this, you queue with bots posing as your alts? Sound kinda cool though but bots...

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I have a feeling this is the real deal. And I'm happy.

The name ruins it tbh

First post - no source, again just "claims" of inside information.
    While I can appreciate some parts are original, and I would even say appealing personally there is plenty that just seems either off, or blatant catering to vocal forum gripes.
    A new form of reforging, which blizzard have made clear repeatedly they don't like.
    Level scaling - again a popular discussion.
    Sub-races - again a popular discussion.
    Underwater zones, a very divided discussion but one discussed enough.
    Undermine - discussed on occasion. Seems far fetched given the destruction though.

UI improvements wouldn't be unexpected, and I can get behind the idea of sets for talents and pet teams.
    Been done already via addons, but it wouldn't be the first time addons have inspired a feature that becomes baseline.

Offline queue system - that sounds interesting, not seen that discussion before, at least not beyond them appearing as Garrison NPC's.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    that looks solid

10+ Year Old Account
    destroying zones is not really beneficial, don't spread this thought too much

Nothing all that fishy here, but also nothing of substance that couldn't be guessed. " I will not provide major spoilers" is literally the opposite of what you'd want from a leak. Without actually hard lore spoilers there's no real legitimacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just can't believe this leak either. Why do these leaks have to keep grabbing my balls saying they are going to add more character customization :,(. It's has to be my most anticipated update (Along with better and more 3D armor, which is what we've been slowly getting). Like making my Orc straight backed with more hair styles and what not.

Party with other characters on your account in a new offline queue system
    Gonna call BS on that alone, Blizzard would never actually setup a system to do group activity by oneself when level appropriate. People who solo current content do so due to skill and gear, not because Blizzard gives them a system to avoid playing with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiluy View Post
    Gonna call BS on that alone, Blizzard would never actually setup a system to do group activity by oneself when level appropriate. People who solo current content do so due to skill and gear, not because Blizzard gives them a system to avoid playing with others.
    <insert playing with self metaphor>

Playing with your alts is a good idea, you have to admit at least that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    N'zoth is not located under the tomb of sargeras

if he was, then it would be a retcon, or they somehow physically moved him.
    I don't think we can tell an old god where he can and can't go :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Post a leak after having at least a thousand posts and I'll read it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    When you're in prison you can't move anywhere unless physically moved by something or someone.

Safe to say this leak is fake because OP didn't do enough research.
    Hmm I don't actually the lore on N'zoth. I just was making a joke.