Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    You just wrote two lines that completely contradict each other.
    Gee, really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    There were some good people with the gunman. There were also very bad people. I deplore the violence that occurred on both sides. But let me be honest, the gunman - he was - he was provoked, ok. They came at us - I mean them, the other guy came at him. What was he gonna do, not defend himself? Sad!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    So is Fox News yet.....
    "but marge...!"
    NO BUTTS.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    The amount of sass and sarcasm in this thread is over 9000.
    Haven't you noticed? There is a giant sob story circling America because some random Woman got killed by a Car, anyone that made a joke about it was instantly attacked and ridiculed.

But when it's someone on the opposite side of the spectrum the left have no issue being sassy and mocking another Human being getting murdered.

Another example of the hypocrisy I often point out when they try to act morally superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy was obviously mentally ill and and suffered from economic anxiety.... wait that sounds cliched too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Haven't you noticed? There is a giant sob story circling America because some random Woman got killed by a Car, anyone that made a joke about it was instantly attacked and ridiculed.

But when it's someone on the opposite side of the spectrum the left have no issue being sassy and mocking another Human being getting murdered.

Another example of the hypocrisy I often point out when they try to act morally superior.
    There are very fine people on both sides. Plenty of blame to go around.

If only Trump supporters had not engaged in identity politics this tragedy could have been averted.

We're not mocking the dead guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    There are good and bad people on both sides.
    I have to give you guys credit, you guys are raising it to a whole new level. I cannot stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    "but marge...!"
    NO BUTTS.
    No.

You don't get to dismiss stupidity with a handwave.

Not my fault that CNN is Fake News.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You lost him.

No.

You don't get to dismiss stupidity with a handwave.

Not my fault that CNN is Fake News.
    uuuh fucking watch me. I just told you Wolf is an idiot, is that supposed to mean something else?

15+ Year Old Account
    There was hypocrisy on both sides. Believe me, I know. I have a black friend.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Gee, really?
    You're assuming this somehow cleverly represents charlottesville, yet last time I checked swinging clubs and beating people up is violence, even if you don't actually murder them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    uuuh fucking watch me. I just told you Wolf is an idiot, is that supposed to mean something else?
    Ostrich syndrome confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yes, we are.

Haven't you seen Trump's cold, dead eyes? He's more than likely a zombie.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    There are very fine people on both sides. Plenty of blame to go around.
    Indeed, there are fuckwits on both sides. But one side seems to be fighting tooth and nail to try to justify their pieces of shit or handwave it away with "B-BUT NAZIS!!"

15+ Year Old Account
    They recommend you not self diagnose yourself. I mean, you find a few grains of sand in your hair, you look it up on webMD at all the diseases you could have and BOOM, all of a sudden you're diagnosing yourself with Ostrichitis.

uh huh, people can only care to point out how wrong you are for so long until they stop giving a shit. your OP is again, sensationalist horse shit and the sooner this is closed the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, there are fuckwits on both sides. But one side seems to be fighting tooth and nail to try to justify their pieces of shit or handwave it away with "B-BUT NAZIS!!"
    There is plenty of blame to go around