Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    That puts them at L-2. Anyone else who votes before they claim is suspicious.

7+ Year Old Account
    @listo95 why am I in the middle clump for you?

Claiming time I guess. I'm a watcher.
    I do know how many people visited someone at night, sadly I don't have any more knowledge than that. No "Hydra" mechanic for newbies, I've been told. As for reports :
    - N1 : Visited Cruelle, nothing.
    - N2 : Visited Largehorn, was visited by 3 people.
    - N3 : Visited Danner, visited by 2 people.

Conclusion as to what I know by crossing everything people had been saying during the day :
    - N2 : Large had 5 votes out of 6 during D2. Since there were cop claims, I watched him. With 3 people (and Crissi dead the following morning) I supposed both cops checked him. I don't have any idea as to who would be that 3rd person...
    - D3 : Reluctant in voting Large. I work with facts, yet only thoughts were being given.
    - N3 : Watched Danner because of growing concerns about him. At first I thought both cops checked him, yet Cruelle died. I don't know how mechanics work in this scenario. If we suppose one of the 2 isn't a cop and considering Largehorn's role when dead ("Framer/Killer"), I believe his teammate was framing Danner on this night. Makes no sense to Frame Largehorn on N2 though.

I don't mind getting pressured as well as getting checked last night/tonight/any night. I have nothing to hide. Why didn't I just say that on D3 then ? Sparing you the local time and work factors, I believed that with 10 people there would be 2 cops (Cruelle and Listo ?), 2 docs (Crissi and...Blood Fox ?), 2 mafias (Framer/Killer, Largehorn and someone else). This would leave with 4 unknown roles. My role is useless if claimed without facts, I didn't expose them until now for the unknown factor. Granted 2 baddies seem too low for a 10 players game so they may be 3.

I gave you what you wanted. Here are my last thoughts though. Danner is one of the unknown roles and has been Framed on N3 (after all, there was enough noise with investigating him on D3). Listo, you did check Danner, right ? Did you get a culprit result ? Check him again tonight if I'm not lynched and if you make the other baddies think you would go for me, you might find him innocent (if you are still alive that is...unlikely though, the other doc will have your back). Not saying Danner is a good guy, not saying he's a bad guy either.
    Dupti hasn't spoken much either (too tired to go through the whole thread). We don't know Graeham and Marack roles as well so far. Graeham enjoys tea though ! Not fond of voting someone without facts, ain't voting anyone for now. There. Facts and thoughts.

Hopefully I didn't forget details. I'll stick around for a little more than an hour, then heading out.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @listo95 why am I in the middle clump for you?
    Was mostly because I had nowhere else to put you tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Also guys if it wasn't obvious from the last day phase. I'm the odd night cop. I investigated Cruelle N1 cause I wanted to make sure they were my partner. The bonus I mentioned was that if we choose the same target (we don't go out) that result is 100% guaranteed accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah I guess I'm countering A-sayo unless we have a RB that wants to claim they blocked him. (also don't listen to Danner he be very very guilty)

- - - Updated - - -

Just for full claim sakes.

N1: Cruelle - Innocent
    N2: Chose Large (since we both chose the same person the result Cruelle got was impossible to be fake unless they were not a cop)
    N3: Danner - Guilty (Almost guaranteed true since I trust Cruelle chose Danner last night)

It does counter my thought that you were both checking Largehorn (were you ?). Yet cops are not the only one who can visit people. Any of the others could have.

I'm okay with your suggestion of a RB (uh...."Role Blocker"?). If one of you is this role, feel free to expose the facts. I wasn't role blocked in any night. We may need Kryllian assistance for the bonus on N3. Wondering.

EDIT : re-read the claims. Aye, you look like you both checked Large on N2.
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-08-18 at 07:46 AM.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    It does counter my thought that you were both checking Largehorn (were you ?). Yet cops are not the only one who can visit people. Any of the others could have.

I'm okay with your suggestion of a RB (uh...."Role Blocker"?). If one of you is this role, feel free to expose the facts. I wasn't role blocked in any night. We may need Kryllian assistance for the bonus on N3. Wondering.

EDIT : re-read the claims, aye, you look like your both checked him on N2.
    Yes, but I'm countering your N1 claim. I investigated Cruelle N1 you claim you saw no one there. Also like I said we both didn't get a result. I got results on odd night Cruelle on even. To my knowledge on our non-invest night we do not leave. We only place a name for the bonus of our role. Which like I said was if we both put the same name down on a single night that invest from said person goes through all forms of immunities, blocks, etc.

Can't deny that. No theory that would explain this situation comes to my mind. Others's insight could help.

I'm going to claim, since I believe it will be beneficial. I'm a Mason and there's another player I can confirm to be innocent. I won't do so just yet since I do not want to out them unless strictly necessary. Why am I claiming now? Well, A-sayo is a new player and Kryllian is a very fair and experienced game mod. I just don't see him leaving a new player to fend for themselves...especially in a hydra game. Since they're not a Mason alongside me I firmly believe that they were thrown in with Largehorn's team.

It's unfortunate, then, that neither Danner or Largehorn have been particularly engaged or active this time around. Neither has put up much in the way of a defence and the lack of contact and content has historically been a scum tell for Danner who is on record in previous games as thoroughly disliking being given a scum role.

So as far as I see it, A-sayo is stuck trying to make the best of an unfortunate situation after both Danner and Largehorn proved to be unreliable this time around. It's possible that they've given him some direction within his QT, of course...but I trust Listo and if he says that there's a hole in A-sayo's claim then I believe him without a doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    So just to keep this easier to see so people have easy access.

A-Sayo - Watcher (I'm countering their N1 result and I believe them to be mafia)
    Blood Fox - Unknown
    Danner - Mafia (Received a guilty result last night)
    Dupti - Unknown
    Graeham - Mason
    Listo - Odd night Cop
    Marack - Unknown

Based on logic they should be the last 2 mafia members. In the unknown we have a possible doc based on what Crissi said and a mason member. But my issue with a 3 player mafia is still that means 1 person didn't have a hydra role.

@listo95, so your result is 100% accurate if you pick the same target, but only one cop actually visits the target whereas the other one just picks a target, right?
    In that case I'm finding it really difficult to believe A-sayo's claim, since I sincerely doubt 3 players visited Largehorn if only one of the cops visits the target. (and well, you already countered his n1 claim anyway).

Anyway, seeing as Cruelle died this night I'm not entirely sure your result is 100% accurate, so I do believe it is a possibility he was framed but I'd say it's unlikely given A-sayo is probably mafia and it seems to me like Danner has pretty much given up at this point. So we should probably just lynch both of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never had the visiting confirmed but I would assume we don't go out since we are only helping our partner. A better wording for the bonus would be "As long as we both chose the same target on a single night the result is 100% correct"

@Danner, in case you haven't given up, can you explain your random vote on Largehorn d1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Danner, in case you haven't given up, can you explain your random vote on Largehorn d1?
    Danner appeared to be online about 30 minutes ago. Seeing as they didn't come in and even try to refute my claim they were scum...

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I never had the visiting confirmed but I would assume we don't go out since we are only helping our partner. A better wording for the bonus would be "As long as we both chose the same target on a single night the result is 100% correct"
    I see.

Hm, do you think it is possible for A-sayo to be town?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Danner appeared to be online about 30 minutes ago. Seeing as they didn't come in and even try to refute my claim they were scum...
    I wouldn't read too much into that to be honest, but yes it does feel like he has given up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see.

Hm, do you think it is possible for A-sayo to be town?
    Only way I can see it is if someone claims they RBd them in some form on N1. I know I wasn't blocked since I got my Cruelle result.

Did Crissi ever claim she was the only doc? Or is it fair to assume we have two?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I can go along with that. I mean it's right in Kryllians post. I've got a partner but I have no idea who.

Unvote

Vote Cruelle
    According to this she appears to have a partner.

- - - Updated - - -

Also doing this now to be safe, I still think we should lynch Danner today. I will place my vote there closer to the deadline.

Unvote

Thanks.

Hm see the problem I have at the moment is that I think A-sayo's claim is a pretty bad fakeclaim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.

Hm see the problem I have at the moment is that I think A-sayo's claim is a pretty bad fakeclaim.
    Oh yeah I do believe its fake. But saving him for tomorrow would give him a night to "prove" his role. Since I literally can't do anything on even nights now.

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm going to sleep now so I'll be back in like 8 hours.

Indeed.

See the thing is I actually think it makes a lot of sense for mafia to have a roleblocker in this setup, but in that case why would they target A-sayo n1 when we had a doc and a cop claim?