Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Of all the non-issues people complain about, this is the most non-issuey.
    It is an issue since that account is the only way I can do this event since my primary one is full.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I have seen a male pandaren win the 1st prize on a trial, but it was very fitting - representing a farmer in the everyday heroes theme.
    Well I won a "Fire and Ice" dressed like a mountaineer. Sometimes creativity is appreciated more than sticking to the actual theme it seems.

Did this a few times last night, until I finally got first after getting 2nd and 3rd like 4 times in a row. Is a lot of fun but I wish there would be more prize options, the ones they have are pretty lackluster. Or if the bag would drop some fun temporary cosmetic buff or something. Or even a toy? Idk, just something more than

The tabard one really through the group for a loop, only one of us had one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Muh View Post
    Back then they had a huge problem with people leaving wow....
    You think people aren't leaving now? Lol.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Well I won a "Fire and Ice" dressed like a mountaineer. Sometimes creativity is appreciated more than sticking to the actual theme it seems.
    I dressed my warlock up in literal Fire & Ice gear, with matching blue and orange shoulders to boot. A rogue in an all-black set won. I didn't even place. I mean, I won first eventually, but I won't touch it now. Too many drooling mongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    You think people aren't leaving now? Lol.
    Not as many as back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Am I missing something; you can have up to 200 tokens - and can spend 61?
    Apparently, that's it. There should be a low-hanging fruit set like they have now, and then rare single pieces that one can acquire. Perhaps universal gear like hats from the vendor. Or a changing assortment of gear sold in all those existing class gear shops in Dalaran. As it is now, they're basically rarely visited background.

The RP server folk must be also concerned (in an mode befitting their particular character) since they're particularly interested in dress-up.
    Last edited by GhostSkull; 2017-08-19 at 06:32 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    might play with the trial of style later. i think i have some decent mogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Oh that could be possible. But I think Widow has had her fair share of cinematics, as good as it would be. There are still a large amount of characters we haven't seen in these shorts. I was hoping we'd see one with Doomfist and the "Team Talon trio" But I think it's a little late now
    To be fair, I appreciate style more than I appreciate sticking to the theme. This morning the theme was black and deadly, and a not-so-black rogue won. In the meantime there were people dressed as literal clowns, with black stuff on them caught in the forgotten depths of the transmo tab. No matches, different palettes of black, just horrible. The rogue on the other hand had nothing to do with the theme but he was really well put together.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dressed my warlock up in literal Fire & Ice gear, with matching blue and orange shoulders to boot. A rogue in an all-black set won. I didn't even place. I mean, I won first eventually, but I won't touch it now. Too many drooling mongs.
    My first time in it was the "Tabard Time" theme, and the person who won was just some paladin in his raid gear. Wasn't even wearing a tabard. Yay this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    My first time in it was the "Tabard Time" theme, and the person who won was just some paladin in his raid gear. Wasn't even wearing a tabard. Yay this event.
    Apparently a lot of people don't collect tabards. I sported a rare tabard with matching xmog and came in 3rd. The winner had no tabard at all.

Similarly, I saw a beautifully outfitted Panda man in shimmering white cloth lose "By the Light" to people who were mostly out of theme even though he received all my votes.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are those the rewards for this? Talk about ugliest possible tmog sets ever...

10+ Year Old Account
    That mail set though... LOL.