Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Someone mentioned theres a seperate 7.3 panel the day after the "reveal ceremony" ?

That kinda makes me think they could possibly squeeze in an xpac announce in the timeslot considering how little there is for other games (most likely)
    World of Warcraft Insights
    Take a closer look at what's happening in World of Warcraft Patch 7.3, including a playthrough of the newest dungeon.

It's a very short session on the stream only, it seems. 15 minutes long. I'm guessing it'll be a developer (possibly Ion Hazzikostas) sitting with somebody like Soe or Lore and chatting about 7.3 while a clip shows a run of the new dungeon in the background.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    I'll give you a few, but looking for all of them would take too long. I've seen these tweets drop for weeks now.

Justin Marcus just tweeted this:
    https://twitter.com/Jmarcus00/status/898434149559619588 and Terran Gregory replied. Sounds like we'll get 4 trailers or cinematics at the Reveal Ceremony. At the very least 3, in case one of those is the Preview video they'll air on Monday.
    Wait... i'm wrong but...
    To me He is speaking about 26 different videos 4 minutes durations each... that's a lot! Are more than 100 minutes. :O

and we have13 races in WoW... but 4 minutes is too much even if they wanna show to us new costumization/animation... Maybe is not working on videos to the gamescom... or are videos for different purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Floof View Post
    To everyone saying there will be a 7.4.... No there will not, it was already confirmed that 7.3.5 is the last patch of the expansion.
    No one say that. Was just hypothetical..
    We have only considered that possibility likes solution if Blizzard don't want leave players without anything to do, between 7.3.5 patch and the next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Pancer/Wowhead at Gamescom:
    https://twitter.com/TradeChat/status/898180305139445761
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-08-18 at 11:58 AM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Wait... i'm wrong but...
    To me He is speaking about 26 different videos 4 minutes durations each... that's a lot! Are more than 100 minutes. :O

and we have13 races in WoW... but 4 minutes is too much even if they wanna show to us new costumization/animation... Maybe is not working on videos to the gamescom... or are videos for different purpose.

Pancer/Wowhead at Gamescom:
    https://twitter.com/TradeChat/status/898180305139445761
    Good catch. I think they're for Gamescom since that entire team seems to be in crunch mode right now (or have been up until now, at least). But it could also be that there will be a bunch of different versions of some trailer to be shown, perhaps things act out differently depending on your class or race.

Also interesting about the Wowhead employee. There sure are a lot of streamers, journalists and content creators seemingly being flown over to Gamescom by Blizzard. These folks don't make a lot of money from their work afaik, and if it would just be a 7.3 breakdown at the event, it seems like a waste of money.
    Last edited by mmoc53ad741e61; 2017-08-18 at 12:02 PM.

This is the chick that had mental breakdown because she didn't get OW alpha in first wave?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    This is the chick that had mental breakdown because she didn't get OW alpha in first wave?
    She is a prominent youtuber with ties to wowhead.

It's giving this more credibility. I don't think she is a serious player of anything, so, the only reason to fly her is cause they want her to cover something... and it's unlikely it's 7.3, wich she already covered.

7+ Year Old Account
    You ask me too much... My interest about youtubers is zero. I just see her on wowhead and I think is the reason she will be in Cologne.

Saw her doing a Q&A with Blizzard at something before. She was a terrible host. Hopefully not involved with any of the panels.

love how everytime they say no more content draught and its a content draught every single time, like who are they fooling lmao fucken shitters

Mean comment deleted.
    Last edited by Julian Rayne; 2017-08-18 at 12:50 PM.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Saw her doing a Q&A with Blizzard at something before. She was a terrible host. Hopefully not involved with any of the panels.
    I believe she hosted a Q&A at BlizzCon once. It comes down to personal preference, personally I felt she injected her own opinion a bit too much into the discussion (taking time away from developers' responses), but I guess I appreciate that she's energetic and happy when hosting.

Either way, it's still not free to have her fly over to Europe so I still thinks it's suspicious. It's one thing when they only rely on local news sites like Mamytwink or Vanion, and hosts from the area like Soe. But to fly in folks from America does suggest something big is up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Oh man... now that Blizz has noticed us about Gamescom it does make it possible for a reveal to happen at gamescom. But, it is odd that this reveal would be in such a short 1 hour event with other Blizz titles (unless they are throwing sand so its not too obvious). Guess we will see.
    You mean they have change idea, insteed to focus on 7.3 thay move to next expantion reveal, because of us?

Is very difficult, because announcing a new expansion requires press kits for sites and media in different languages, as well as Blizzard official sites in all the languages (included trailers and voiceover act in different languages). Localization and voice over acting, also, cames from external agencies at Blizzard.

Unless they have already predicted both possibilities, maybe they were not sure to make it in time ... otherwise it seems, in so short time, very hard.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2017-08-18 at 12:47 PM. Reason: typo

I believe she hosted a Q&A at BlizzCon once. It comes down to personal preference, personally I felt she injected her own opinion a bit too much into the discussion (taking time away from developers' responses), but I guess I appreciate that she's energetic and happy when hosting.
    All hosts they've invited from cummunity were quite awful. I wish they would revert back to blizz employees doing that.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-08-18 at 01:01 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

That was probably it. She just tried to be funny and failed (in my opinion) but also, as you said, chimed in with her own opinions (far too much) - ask the question and let the devs answer. I want the developer's to answer, not some streamer not involved in the game development.

- - - Updated - - -

All hosts they've invited from cummunity were quite awful. I wish they would reverse back to blizz employees doing that.
    While I get annoyed with Lore constantly saying Cool or Awesome to every single answer, he is still a vastly superior host to the community ones I've seen

Wait... i'm wrong but...
    To me He is speaking about 26 different videos 4 minutes durations each... that's a lot! Are more than 100 minutes. :O]
    Maybe its the 8.0 announcement trailer in 26 languages?

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    love how everytime they say no more content draught and its a content draught every single time, like who are they fooling lmao fucken shitters
    Idk why anyone even focuses on it, there always was and always will be a content drought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Maybe its the 8.0 announcement trailer in 26 languages?
    26 cinematics for 6 current games and maybe WC3 and SC Remastered?

3-4 cinematics for each and one for each of those two?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    Please talk about this:

alt 2015 gamescom, they showed a teaser with guldan and 1 min later the announcement video.

There was seriously no need at all to produce this teaser. It had no time to evolve with speculation and hyping things up.

So, how would you do this next time announcing a new expansion? Right. Show the teaser on gamescom and let people HYPE until blizzcon. Btw this makes so much sense with the reveal ceremonies description "showing latest videos".

This is what will happen, I'm 90% sure.
    Yeah that's what I also said, a million pages ago in this thread. Those cg cinematics are hardwork and expensive. No reason to make a teaser if the tease ends 2 seconds later with a full reveal. They did that last time because they had to give more to compensate for wod. But legion's doing great so far.

Idk why anyone even focuses on it, there always was and always will be a content drought.
    there are ways to avoid it though. For example they could get away from expansion model and replace it with a stable stream of smaller content patches. Like Chapter 1: Kul Tiras and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    there are ways to avoid it though. For example they could get away from expansion model and replace it with a stable stream of smaller content patches. Like Chapter 1: Kul Tiras and so on.
    And we would be buying patches instead of expansions?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Either way, it's still not free to have her fly over to Europe so I still thinks it's suspicious. It's one thing when they only rely on local news sites like Mamytwink or Vanion, and hosts from the area like Soe. But to fly in folks from America does suggest something big is up.
    u rdy to change ur name homie?

7+ Year Old Account
    I was about to get out of the HYPE-TRAIN, but with this lot of streamers, journalists and content creators annonoucing that they will be present at gamescon, this is starting to look very suspicious.
    Aboard the HYPE-TRAIN again at full speed.