Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    The Cataclysm Leak wasn't a text leak like these.

Someone in the Friends and Family Alpha gave MMO-Champion access, and Boub put up images and everything from it, and got in a LOT of trouble for it, and had to take it down.

That was an actual leak. These are nothing but fanfiction "leaks."

We were told there weren't enough Pandaren on Azeroth outside of The Wandering Isle/Pandaria to justify playable Pandaren DKs.

However, now that the Death Knight Champion can raise death knights, it's plausible and likely will happen. If they don't redo the starting zone, they can just have them start at like level 98 unlike other death knights, then have a small scenario where you learn how to fight, the leader dies, and you get chosen by Bolvar as the next Deathlord, ending the scenario with the artifact quest.
    Not enough isn't the same as none though, which was my point.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    However, now that the Death Knight Champion can raise death knights, it's plausible and likely will happen.
    Still very unlikely to happen since the DK starting zone is time-locked, just like the goblins' and worgen's starting area.

Illidan's story ends with Legion, look into the ending of Antorus, the burning throne and you'll see why he cannot be a major character in the next expansion. It would just completely ruin the ending if he shows up 5 minutes later in a new expansion.

Blizzard also confirmed Artifacts will be going away following Legion:
    https://www.polygon.com/2016/8/15/12...next-expansion

I find the whole idea of 'retconning' Bolvar to bring Arthas back to be utterly stupid too, the DK storyline fully establishes Bolvar's Lich King to be a force to be reckoned with.

And lastly Blizzard never detail the roadmap of an entire expansion, especially raids. So knowing what every tier is going to be called is completely false. At no point did we know prior to the release of MoP whether Throne of Thunder was going to be raid, nor did we know that Antorus, the burning throne was going to be raid prior to the release of Legion. These things are developed during the life of the expansion, yeah they've probably brainstormed that beforehand and know exactly where they want to take it, but they'll keep than information under lock and key just in case they can't fulfill their goals, Abyssal maw springs to mind.

All in all, retreading old ground would not be good for the game and with recent Kul'tiras armour found in the game files leads me to believe that we're going to a new place and not revisiting Northrend any time soon.

Deleted
    Are you ready for this expansion announcement?

Deleted
    I mean it sounds cool and interesting, it also sounds fake.

Also, why are you so adamantly defendingthis leak OP, if in your heart you believe or even know for a fact it's true, who gives a crap if people don't believe you?
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2017-08-23 at 06:28 AM.

Haha fucking hell, what a load of swill.

If you're going to fake a leak don't make it so obvious by including a new class in it.

Is this another one of those times where if the OP is proven wrong they'll disappear from the forums for awhile like the poster in my signature?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You mean the expansion announcement that is going to come at Blizzcon?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    The ome they will make at blizzcon?

Of all the things that will never happen, this will never happen the most

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell ya dude did see that part how the new expansion is Shadow of Argus and it comes out on the 29th? Stoked! You were right all along!

All hail our rightous prophet god Anduin Menethil at MMO-C.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If you're going to fake a leak don't make it so obvious by including a new class in it.
    Why is that?

After seeing Kel'thuzad in Heroes, I'm all on board for a Necromancer in WoW now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

> See finally an xpac "leak" title which is not related to Azshara/Naga/Old Gods
    > Every single part of it is about Azshara/Naga/Old Gods

Ffs, Blizzard should finally release this crappy xpac concept, so that people can stop with the same unoriginal xpac idea. Not kidding, this has been a common "leak" since at least the end of Wotlk!

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Cataclysm had a more realistic plot and blend of features.
    Oh boy time for memes!

Resurrecting dead characters
    Deathwing? Nefarion? Cho'gall?

going back on characters who are currently being developed
    Med'an? Khadgar? Xavius? N'Zoth?

bringing back artifacts that Ion just said in an interview today aren't going to be brought back.
    Just like the Garrison wasn't coming to Legion...

The whole setup of this "leak" reads as unrealistic fan fiction.
    You were saying? Seriously. The artifacts are coming back in one form or another. The system is here to stay. The weapons themselves? Maybe not. But the system isn't going anywhere.

I love the idea of this expansion... I see this as a bit like a retry for Cata but it seems well organised. I really like it except for the idea of the Necromancer... Like a Warlock but with Skeletons... Also, why would Demon Hunter Starter level be raised??? They have zilch to do with the Lich King. Death Knight, I understand, but why Demon Hunter.
    Last edited by Mythabay; 2017-08-24 at 01:10 AM.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Hope you don't mean Gamescom because it would be silly to bet and I hope Blizzard didn't snuff you out of your deal so you could look down on us lower posters who dared to scoff at you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    > See finally an xpac "leak" title which is not related to Azshara/Naga/Old Gods
    > Every single part of it is about Azshara/Naga/Old Gods
    Have you missed the part about the Scourge and the Lich King?