Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I doubt this leak. "Genki" doesn't talk like a dev would talk. Even in private.

Also sounds too good to be true except the lack of Jaina Cray Cray.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    i read this and i know some people are like "oh too much good stuff"

But... think back to Legion. Legion was lots of stuff that people wanted for a long time. DH, Artifact Weapons, return of Turalyon/Alleria, etc. and they made it happen.

Maybe...
    What exactly excites you so much from this? There are a few good ones, but most comments are meh.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been thinking this, when Legion "Leaks" came out people said "Fake, Blizz would never give us this lot of things we have been asking for and blah blah blah" and then we got legion and so far it has being a really good xpack (some problens here or there).
    So I think we can give Blizz some faith and not be so pesimistic about some of this "leaks" be they false or not

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Even though kul'tiras is going to be in 8.0...

the other islands aren't far fetched to be apart of it, maybe not all of them.
    How do we know? Was there any indicator that they're somehow connected? Not really, afaik. It's all South Seas fan fiction we see since... Cataclysm? Or when did those expansion concepts start? Can't remember.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Sounds good. Does somebody have the source for this? Was this a poster on reddit?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Sounds good. Does somebody have the source for this? Was this a poster on reddit?
    There is kul'tiras quest gear and models in the game added with 7.3, same with iron horde texture from mop --> wod.

Kul'tiras is unofficially confirmed.

The islands are connected because of the fan fiction of the south seas, but it isn't unlikely zandalar or undermine is added with kul'tiras.
    link to the "Leak"

http://www.wowhead.com/news=267175/p...uest-armor-set

Nice pile of shit you got there OP.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

There is kul'tiras quest gear and models in the game added with 7.3, same with iron horde texture from mop --> wod.

Kul'tiras is unofficially confirmed.

The islands are connected because of the fan fiction of the south seas, but it isn't unlikely zandalar or undermine is added with kul'tiras.
    I was not doubting the stuff about Kul'Tiras but all the other zones connected to it (Zandalar, Tel Abim, Kezan etc.). I'm 100% sure that we'll see Kul'Tiras. My point was that everything bringing up Kul'Tiras+Zandalar+Tel Abim+Kezan is pointing towards a fan made expansion as it's mentioned for 4, 5, 6 years now as "expansion content" of a possible South Seas expansion.

How likely is it that Blizzard will develop an expansion with the content player are "expecting" for half a decade now?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonanx View Post
    I don't see anything from this Genki dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonanx View Post
    I've been thinking this, when Legion "Leaks" came out people said "Fake, Blizz would never give us this lot of things we have been asking for and blah blah blah" and then we got legion and so far it has being a really good xpack (some problens here or there).
    So I think we can give Blizz some faith and not be so pesimistic about some of this "leaks" be they false or not
    Link to any leak that leaked legion? cause i dont remember seeing any leaks that came close.
    I think the ONLY time i saw leaks coming close was on WoD (with iron horde being in the game files, and someone actually leaking the time travel stuff)

and i have been lurking these froums since icc.

Racial campaigns sound neat. I wonder if there would be two panda ones, or just one.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    0/10 too much stuff.
    To be fair, Legion's reveal was hilariously desperate "in case of dead game, break glass" for everything it promised us.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Regarding the Kul Tiras armour. Blizzard knows everything gets datamined so i find it hard to believe they'd put something as obvious in. Plus, there are lots of things in the game files just sitting there that have been there for multiple expansions and not added in game.

And for this leak, at least they tried a bit rather than just posting a list of stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Pretty much everyone has asked for more player customization since ever lol....

No one wants to play a Naga, must people that say it usually are joking/trolling is what I've found out. Which is good, because that idea is completely absurd. What's next, Harpies? Furbolgs?
    Well actually I'm waiting for the new exp announcement, because I'm thinking about race changing my main to a troll... but as soon as they announce naga there will be no more thinking :x

BTT:

Would buy the hell out of it tbh. Sounds really neat, especially racial campaigns.
    Missing naga tho, but if that comes true, I'll forget about them in a second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zzzz can't people just wait the 10 or so weeks till blizzcon instead of going to the "effort" to make up these stupid "leak" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    0/10 too much stuff.
    What stuff is too much? Let's recap for people that are curious

Selling features from OP's post:
    • Revamp of old zones on Azeroth
    • Body sliders/more character customization/updated Goblins & Worgen models
    • City sieges

Uhhh.. and that's it? So again what stuff is too much here guys? Elaborate.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2017-08-18 at 03:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Nevermind the fact that Blizzard's already paving the way for neutral naga... I mean, I've played a demon hunter. It's looking pretty likely. There's no need for defectors from Azshara...since we've already got them.
    No...no they aren't doing that at all, that's just you grasping for straws at the conclusion of having playable Naga

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Racial campaigns sound neat. I wonder if there would be two panda ones, or just one.
    Remember that there are 11 Races and 12 classes in the game right now, we know that doing 12 class campaigns made Blizzard cut content.