Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    Antifa is a joke, and if you think not supporting them automatically means that you are "collaborating with these wannabe SS idiots" - I am not sure what to tell you. Because, quite frankly, it is very much possible to not support either group of extremists.
    Tell that to this guy

I disagree entirely. Far Right wingers are nuts far left wingers are not.

The USA has been brainwashed for many years about how evil being left wing is.
    He drank the antifa cool aid

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I don't think the question is if attacking anybody for wearing a Trump hat or anything else is really appropriate ever, the problem though is by you posting pictures it kind of gives the impression that it is ok provided they aren't Nazi's.

The issue is Antifa being equated to being the same threat, as alt-right, because while attacking people is wrong, suggesting that we should burn all the ni**gers, J*ws and F*gs, while suggesting exterminating and deporting any out of their white country while murdering people and inciting others to physically attack and do the same is silly.

How many muslims have been attacked for their head scarfs, or jews beaten and told if they don't move out of their neighborhood their house will be burned the fuck down.

It's cool no need to post any pictures.
    I'm not trying to equate the two. I'm saying they are both ignorant and violent, and they are BOTH a problem to our society today. Leftist violence is a REAL problem and its been a problem long before Charlottesville. So by supporting ANTIFA you aren't standing up to fascists, you are just supporting another fascist cause who enacts physical violence on anyone they deem a "Nazi". What IS being equated by most people on the left and the entire media, is Trump Supporters, and white-supremacists. Our President has denounced and disavowed them, and so have I, I'm not going to quietly allow people to label me a Nazi because I don't support a violent organization that would beat me bloody given the chance, because their delusional propaganda.
    Last edited by keyblade01; 2017-08-18 at 03:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Antifa at times almost makes more trouble than solutions, go punch a member of Antifa would have the same effect as punching a supremacy Nazi.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Nah I'm pretty sure I'm right. It takes 2 to tango.
    Then you are essentially approving of the very violence you are condemning, by holding a double standard for your reasons. That is why people associate those with supporting this with Nazi's and Trump and I say it's correct.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like to point out, Antifa was the ones stabbing a horse for being 'racist'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You don't have to write them off, but they're irrelevant like every other group and will continue to be.
    Meh, we can agree to disagree, but this part is the sticking point to me; 'like every other group'. I don't have the confidence to say that I can safely ignore every radical movement to run its course because NONE of them will ever amount to anything. In my opinion that's just leaving yourself wide open for the one group that comes out of nowhere and fucks everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just like to point out, Antifa was the ones stabbing a horse for being 'racist'.
    No, this was debunked as false from a known internet troll. The incident happened, but the line about it being 'justified because the horse is racist' is trolling nonsense.
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2017-08-18 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Again not acceptable, how exactly is this related to Antifa specifically, no copy pasta and cheating.
    Because it was ANTIFA people doing the violence? How ISN'T it related to ANITFA?

Deleted
    You mean this, http://www.businessinsider.com/youtu...r=US&IR=T&IR=T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblade01 View Post
    I'm not trying to equate the two. I'm saying they are both ignorant and violent, and they are BOTH a problem to our society today. Leftist violence is a REAL problem and its been a problem long before Charlottesville. So by supporting ANTIFA you aren't standing up to fascists, you are just supporting another fascist cause who enacts physical violence on anyone they deem a "Nazi", which is almost no one they actually attack.
    But you are. Because there isn't a way to separate Antifa from other groups that are violent, it's precisely how we can differentiate threat, and differences between one or another, unless you reliving doing all things at once and being equally in effective at doing anything.

As for the label fascist again I think I would have to be in and or a part of Antifa to make an argument pertaining to their tactics and what they do and don't allow. I can say for myself, based on what I understand, I am not convinced of anything, even the things some I have seen claim.

They seem pretty minor in the U.S.

WHICH IS NOT to say people on the left haven't done that or couldn't have, but I wouldn't especially associate it with Antifa, I mean the elections stirred lots of resentment and hateful feelings, could very well be a Libertarian Gary Johnson Supporter, could have Been a BernieBro, I don't know.

Conflating that it is Antifa or all in the same is silly

I mean when Trump encouraged people at his Rally to punch people, I didn't automatically think that the Republican party endorsed that, at least not right away. First time I heard a Republican encourage and offer to pay the lawyer fees for their voters to assault someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    So it's not terrorism if you only kill 1 ?

Nice
    No commonly that's known as murder. >.>

I swear between this and the problems of basic math someone else already called you on I am concerned for your education. This is a really simple thing to break down Anti-fa are using violence to suppress anyone THEY view as opposed to their views. ATM that is mostly the far right but I as a more center person would eventually creep into their line of targeting. It's fascinating how many people read anti-fa and assume that means they only target true nazis not any and all THEY view to be opposed to their views. Don't forget the multiple instances of graffiti from these anti-fa riots foreshadowing that "Liberals get the bullet too."

They are radical communists and despite their incredible branding and support from the moronic media they are nothing more than the other side of the coin they claim to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Hah, sounded so dumb it could be true. Trolls hide under each rock. Then I'll just return to my old statement, Antifa sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Meh, we can agree to disagree, but this part is the sticking point to me; 'like every other group'. I don't have the confidence to say that I can safely ignore every radical movement to run its course because NONE of them will ever amount to anything. In my opinion that's just leaving yourself wide open for the one group that comes out of nowhere and fucks everything up.
    I wouldn't ignore them in a small country, but our military would destroy any of them if they decided to march on the white house. I have every faith in our army to protect this country and the people in it.

So forgotten they're on the rise
    no u cant ignore antifa, they are a movement that is so deluded it wont go away just by ignoring them. u have to address their problems and take the fight to them, ask them what do they want with their belief, do u agree with them and so on. like ben shapiro is saying

Deleted
    Hah, sounded so dumb it could be true. Trolls hide under each rock. Then I'll just return to my old statement, Antifa sucks.
    It is okay, these days it is tough telling what the truth actually is.

Also, I second that they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblade01 View Post
    Because it was ANTIFA people doing the violence? How ISN'T it related to ANITFA?
    That isn't how this works, YOU made the claim so YOU need to prove it, I am telling you I am not convinced that is Antifa as much as it could be just some random supporters of anybody else saw the Trump had and proceeded to be violent.

That doesn't mean it is OK, but considering TRUMP as a candidate, Nazi's and White Supremacist aside, that in and of itself has struck hatred violence and division, so.

I wouldn't ignore them in a small country, but our military would destroy any of them if they decided to march on the white house. I have every faith in our army to protect this country and the people in it.
    Fair enough, no disagreement from a clear threat. But what about a more subversive element from within where there isn't a clear military threat and therefore clear military response? (and yes I realize this is just devolving into abstract hypotheticals)

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseHold View Post
    Yeah, it has a great track record of that.
    do u really believe that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Google, one of the biggest corporations in the world is left-wing...? Hahaha
    well i might have been rash about google. but youtube is left centric

More likely because it's another simplistic whack job load of bs
    Says a guy with a picture of Lenin and USSR flag as his avatar.
    Lenin had a termin for people like you
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

And before you go further, i lived in the USSR for the first half of my life and i am intimately familiar with the subject. So far there hasnt been any intelligent rebuttal from anyone criticizing the post, as would be expected from the far left or far right. Instead of discussion there is simplistic name calling and one liners with no real meaning. How typical
    Last edited by nycnyc88; 2017-08-18 at 03:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Fair enough, no disagreement from a clear threat. But what about a more subversive element from within where there isn't a clear military threat and therefore clear military response? (and yes I realize this is just devolving into abstract hypotheticals)
    If you mean something like electing richard spencer as president, there's no fucking way you can run on a let's killer the nigger spics and jews! campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's not terrorism if you only kill 1 ?

Nice
    Unsure but here, that is called murder. It is a weird line.