Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    Frank's new replacement gif for tomcruise

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Thought Messi only signed a new contract a couple months ago until 2022. Or am i dreaming.
    There is a current contract extension offer to 2021 but he has yet to sign it. His current contract runs out in 2018.

Deleted
    £114M for Coutinho turned down.

Ffs Lolverpool. Should be biting Barca's arm off for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    There is a current contract extension offer to 2021 but he has yet to sign it. His current contract runs out in 2018.
    I thought it was 2019. So, he walks after this season? Worse than I imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I thought it was 2019. So, he walks after this season? Worse than I imagined.
    yeah, he had agreed to the new contract but never signed. So he could leave for free next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

Jesus.

He isn't even that good.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, he had agreed to the new contract but never signed. So he could leave for free next summer.
    I imagine he'll go back to Argentina.

Eurosport in Finland hasn't bought the Bundesliga rights so atm there are no channels that show Bundesliga here in Finland and I just started subscribing to Eurosport Player... the German one shows Bundesliga ofc but not the one I have.

So does anyone know a cheap and good channel that streams Bundesliga games so I can watch them via the internet? Or am I destined to live with streams?

Deleted
    Spurs agreed on Sanchez for 40M out of Ajax. Crazy market.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't this Sanchez the CB Barcelona was after last summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    For all the money spent have they brought in anyone who would improve your first 11? Pickford as an outside shout maybe just because he's younger and Cech looks like he's not quite as good as he was. If only to see the top of the table shaken up a bit I'd love to see them prove me wrong but I think Everton have spent an awful lot of money to secure the same league spot they had last year.
    Yeah you're right. I would've taken Pickford for 30m any day. Well actually I would've just brought Chez back.

Deleted
    Spurs agreed on Sanchez for 40M out of Ajax. Crazy market.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if Barca were after him last year, but from everthing i've heard from Ajax fans about him, we've got a good deal there.

The cherry is finally popped, Levy time starts now.

Just gotta sort the medical out, then have Danny boy google him real quick, and we're all set to go.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2017-08-18 at 05:42 PM.

Bayern - Leverkusen 2-0 at HT. Süle and Tolisso with the goals, nice to see them getting goals this early!

Thiago injured?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Eurosport in Finland hasn't bought the Bundesliga rights so atm there are no channels that show Bundesliga here in Finland and I just started subscribing to Eurosport Player... the German one shows Bundesliga ofc but not the one I have.

So does anyone know a cheap and good channel that streams Bundesliga games so I can watch them via the internet? Or am I destined to live with streams?
    For £150 you can watch every Barnsley game live on the internet.

Or get a German VPN and see if Eurosport Player shows it there. But give Barnsley a go.

Thiago injured?
    Yep, but should come back soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    For £150 you can watch every Barnsley game live on the internet.

Or get a German VPN and see if Eurosport Player shows it there. But give Barnsley a go.
    I'll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Not sure if Barca were after him last year, but from everthing i've heard from Ajax fans about him, we've got a good deal there.

The cherry is finally popped, Levy time starts now.

Just gotta sort the medical out, then have Danny boy google him real quick, and we're all set to go.
    Alderweireld's replacement when he moves on soon to get more than 50k a week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

It's not £114m though that's the problem it's £80m with addons
    it's 16m upfront and the rest over 5 years and ridiculous addons inc

•Winning multiple trophies in the same season
    •Winning multiple Champions League titles
    •Winning the Ballon d’Or as the world’s best player
    •Winning multiple trophies and the Ballon D’Or in the same season
    •Payment of the basic £80m fee staggered over five years

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The story goes as follows:

Both Barca and Ajax wanted him last year, he went to Ajax because he didn't want to start in the Barcelona B team.

This year Barca tried again but didn't want to pay the dough at the time (they hadn't sold Neymar yet).

Deleted
    Apparently the Chinese billionaire owner of Nice is in advanced talks to buy us. Not sure how I feel about it, sort of like the soul being ripped out of the club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzuk View Post
    It's not £114m though that's the problem it's £80m with addons
    it's 16m upfront and the rest over 5 years and ridiculous addons inc

•Winning multiple trophies in the same season
    •Winning multiple Champions League titles
    •Winning the Ballon d’Or as the world’s best player
    •Winning multiple trophies and the Ballon D’Or in the same season
    •Payment of the basic £80m fee staggered over five years
    That's how Barça operates. Take a look at the Neymar stupidity and other like André Gomes who also has a Ballon D'Or clause in his contract.

You wouldn't really think they would just give 150M to Liverpool and 150M to BVB did you? Barcelona's model is not Real Madrid's, PSG's, Chelsea, City, United among others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The story goes as follows:

Both Barca and Ajax wanted him last year, he went to Ajax because he didn't want to start in the Barcelona B team.

This year Barca tried again but didn't want to pay the dough at the time (they hadn't sold Neymar yet).
    Ok, now I remember it. Yep I guess a 33 year old Mascherano will cover Umtiti's and Piqué's back when they get injured or suspended

To be fair, they got this kid from La Masía that looks like a solid CB for this team. Marlon Santos, his debut iirc was against Celtic of all teams in the CL and also ironically to me in La Liga his debut was against UDLP where I in fact was watching that match live there in Gran Canaria

Neymar scored a hattrick on that game as well. fun stuff

Gona go with a 3-0 win for man utd vs swansea. Another brace for big Rom and micki to chip in with one