Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    But you said even most good-looking guys that know game are incels. So how can it be that an ugly-looking guy with game is so good with women. Could it be that you have no clue what you are talking about?

Most guys are not incels. Incels are the minority of men. Most men have had a woman in their life at some point. It's just that most guys settle for less than they could get if they learned some game and took better care of themselves.
    I've had many women in my life, I have one now, and maybe going in a relationship again in a near future

but even I acknowledge that my celibate situation, whenever it comes, is not because I chose it

isn't it what incel means?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post
    I've had many women in my life, I have one now, and maybe going in a relationship again in a near future

but even I acknowledge that my celibate situation, whenever it comes, is not because I chose it

isn't it what incel means?
    incel means involuntary celibacy, but that doesn't mean that just because you don't have a woman in your life right now, that you're an incel
    then incel would pretty much be synonymous with single

incels are guys that are virgins and have never had a girl in their life

Deleted
    incel means involuntary celibacy, but that doesn't mean that just because you don't have a woman in your life right now, that you're an incel
    then incel would pretty much be synonymous with single

incels are guys that are virgins and have never had a girl in their life
    allright then, it seems that i had no idea about what we were talking about, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post
    allright then, it seems that i had no idea about what we were talking about, sorry.
    wow this deescalated quickly

incels are guys that are almost on the verge of killing themselves because of their loneliness and worship Elliot Rodger

I was trying to get into their subreddit, but it's private now

I was in there a couple of months ago, and these guys swallowed the black pill

they talk about how they are doomed to die alone and how cruel life is

kinda like true forced loneliness guys

7+ Year Old Account
    something very wrong here.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    They should just learn proper social etiquette, if you ask me, instead of relying on gimmicks.
    Once you ignore all the lingo this is basically all it is though, with a little added placebo for confidence.

Most of the core of these theories fall into-
    Look presentable
    Act confident
    Don't seem desperate
    Try and be a fun/interesting person
    ACTUALLY approach women.

If people need all the fancy lingo and openers and stuff to give them the confidence to do all the above then who cares
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Without a doubt these types of threads are the worst on this forum. I propose we add them to the list of forbidden topics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Once you ignore all the lingo this is basically all it is though, with a little added placebo for confidence.

Look presentable
    Act confident
    Don't seem desperate
    ACTUALLY approach women.

If people need all the fancy lingo and openers and stuff to give them the confidence to do all the above then who cares
    This is what most of the posts seem like, other than the douchebags who think they run the fucking world, I don't see the problem with guys asking for some social help when they have no clue what they're doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Look presentable
    Act confident
    Don't seem desperate
    ACTUALLY approach women.

You need some structure. If you tell people to just go out and do it and be yourself, a lot of them will freeze at the thought of even talking to a woman. All PUA is these days is really just effective flirting.

"how low we've fallen as a species."

There has always existed this kind of behavior in all of human history... How can we fall when its always existed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Son of a duck! I think I've got it figured out, Anduin is astroturfing for Tom Torero on a forum where the audience is expected to by receptive to his product!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    "how low we've fallen as a species."

There has always existed this kind of behavior in all of human history... How can we fall when its always existed?
    Talking to women? Yeah that has always existed. If anything, we've fallen because of technology. More and more people are missing the human interaction in their daily lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Son of a duck! I think I've got it figured out, Anduin is astroturfing for Tom Torero on a forum where the audience is expected to by receptive to his product!
    I actually expected people to make this assumption at some point, but no, I just really love Tom Torero. He has such a positive attitude, and I can identify with him because we come from similar backgrounds and have both gone through a transformation. I think he's a better representation of the PUA community than Roosh V, who nowadays apparently spends most of his time bitching about feminism instead of producing content about game. Tom has a lot of content out there and he produces it consistently.

Talking to women? Yeah that has always existed. If anything, we've fallen because of technology. More and more people are missing the human interaction in their daily lives.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually expected people to make this assumption at some point, but no, I just really love Tom Torero. He has such a positive attitude, and I can identify with him because we come from similar backgrounds and have both gone through a transformation. I think he's a better representation of the PUA community than Roosh V, who nowadays apparently spends most of his time bitching about feminism instead of producing content about game. Tom has a lot of content out there and he produces it consistently.
    Tom Torero isn't ugly though. He's average. If you want ugly men, look no further than this;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    Tom Torero isn't ugly though. He's average. If you want ugly men, look no further than this;
    I love Steve Buscemi. Yeah he's not handsome. Tom Torero certainly isn't either. His teeth especially. But also his nose and ears are just not good-looking.

I love Steve Buscemi. Yeah he's not handsome. Tom Torero certainly isn't either. His teeth especially. But also his nose and ears are just not good-looking.

I'm interested to know what you consider average since I'm willing to bet my balls that most people find Tom Torero at the very least that.

Who gives a fuck if you can get laid. Only retards care about that.

Real question is, can you love? And get laid with a loved one?

Random sex is just mutual masturbation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    I'm interested to know what you consider average since I'm willing to bet my balls that most people find Tom Torero at the very least that.
    I've heard people call him average-looking. Opinions differ, but there are also a lot of people calling him ugly, as seen in this video.

Let's face it, his facial features are not what makes him attractive, if anything it's his posture, swagger, clothes, style, demeanor etc. that makes him more attractive, in spite of his hideous face.

I mean look at these videos of his old pictures, how he used to look like before he learned game and improved his looks.

Where do you live that that is average? The average guy on the street here does not look like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Who gives a fuck if you can get laid. Only retards care about that.
    We're animals. We're programmed to fuck as much as possible.

Real question is, can you love?
    Nothing hard about that.

And get laid with a loved one?
    Sex comes first, love second.

Random sex is just mutual masturbation.
    You've never had sex, if you think that.

So it's a subreddit about how to pick-up girls?

Skimming through I did not see anything eyebrow raising.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    So it's a subreddit about how to pick-up girls?

Skimming through I did not see anything eyebrow raising.
    People have a general distaste for PUAs. It's not something you are not supposed to do. Usually it comes from nice guys, who are jealous.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-08-21 at 09:35 AM.

Deleted
    People have a general distaste for PUAs. It's not something you are supposed to do. Usually it comes from nice guys, who are jealous.
    I also think people just don't want to see the "truth" about how men and women still have primitive principles that you can easily exploit.

Relationships between men and women still function the same as they did 5000 years ago. Even the most fanatical feminist for example would still go for the strong Alpha male.