I like the Shadowfall 'leak'. Moving the Draenei/Blood Elf starting zones to regular world space is something I've been waiting for for a long time.

A Northern Plaguelands zone would make a lot of sense as that stuff is kind of crap to stitch to the Blood Elf zones.

Deleted
    Interesting, but not necessarily important:

Perculia from WoWhead tweeted her hype about a Cinematics panel at Gamescom, and Terran Gregory responded with a sneaky chin-grab/confounded emoji. So he's definitely got some cool stuff to talk about there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard said they will never update Draenei/BE zones... Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I like the Shadowfall 'leak'. Moving the Draenei/Blood Elf starting zones to regular world space is something I've been waiting for for a long time.

A Northern Plaguelands zone would make a lot of sense as that stuff is kind of crap to stitch to the Blood Elf zones.
    I'd be very excited by a Northern Plaguelands zone The thing that excites me the most in this leak is the old world being alive again, the city sieges and the racial campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Basically, because it's free instead of paid for like Blizzcon, GamesCom is them trying to ensnare new players and potential returning ones--many of whom might tune in to see what Blizzard are up to, whether they play Blizzard games or not.
    There have been multiple streams at Blizzcon that were free (ie. no virtual ticket required)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as a reminder this is the kind of leak you want to see:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post35267612

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

I think most people when they hear Northern plaguelands as some new stuff unrelated to Quel'thalas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    Interesting, but not necessarily important:

Perculia from WoWhead tweeted her hype about a Cinematics panel at Gamescom, and Terran Gregory responded with a sneaky chin-grab/confounded emoji. So he's definitely got some cool stuff to talk about there.
    Yup. Hes really excited about the 7.3 cinematic.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hear the hype train slowly turning? cranking? it's wheels.. hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Blizzard said they will never update Draenei/BE zones... Strange
    They also said they weren't planning on making demon hunters 2-3 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post

I don't want to see any leak. They're pointless as there's no proof and the odds of it being an actual leak are ridiculously low compared to the odds it's just being some fanboy's favourite things put into expansion form.

I want to see an actual Blizzard announcement. Anything else is just white noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    They also said they weren't planning on making demon hunters 2-3 years ago...
    Source? /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I don't want to see any leak. They're pointless as there's no proof and the odds of it being an actual leak are ridiculously low compared to the odds it's just being some fanboy's favourite things put into expansion form.

I want to see an actual Blizzard announcement. Anything else is just white noise.
    We all want that announcement. But there were very accurate leaks for WoD and Legion several weeks / days before their announcement.

Leak season this year has been very disappointing, most of the leaks are a) too similar, b) outdated or c) too good to be true.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post

That same guy said this
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post35267839

Deleted
    Probius was just announced at the Heroes of the Storm BlizzCon key art. I will admit that this is a blow to my Jaina Proudmoore theory, since there have been several heroes released since Probius in that game. I don't think the theory is completely disproven, however, as they could choose to ignore the "latest content rule" on the key art in favour of something else if they feel that it provides more diversity in the key art collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Well, Gnomes got Hunters. Nevertheless his "leak" was accurate for the most parts.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Probius was just announced at the Heroes of the Storm BlizzCon key art. I will admit that this is a blow to my Jaina Proudmoore theory, since there have been several heroes released since Probius in that game. I don't think the theory is completely disproven, however, as they could choose to ignore the "latest content rule" on the key art in favour of something else if they feel that it provides more diversity in the key art collection.
    But didn't you say that they wouldn't have used Jaina if she was a main expansion character as they don't release the expansion art until after announcement. (I agree with this btw - I doubt Jaina is a big factor in next expansion because of this - though she could become one as story develops)

I think she's there due to WoW character recognition. she's well known even to non WoW players.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2017-08-18 at 06:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    But didn't you say that they wouldn't have used Jaina if she was a main expansion character as they don't release the expansion art until after announcement. (I agree with this btw - I doubt Jaina is a big factor in next expansion because of this - though she could become one as story develops)
    I did, yeah. I was certain they would use Garrosh for the Heroes of the Storm key art since he is the latest hero. 3/4 key art pieces released so far follow the same pattern.

I do think it would look kind of 'meh' with Garrosh on there, though. I think they're basically using the latest hero if it feels fresh and compelling, which the necromancer does for Diablo and Doomfist does for Overwatch. Garrosh doesn't feel fresh at all after his heavy involvement in two recent WoW expansions, so I would definitely understand picking a little robotic fellow like Probius instead.

That said, I understand if this makes people completely discount the theory. I wanted it to be water-proof, too.

I did, yeah. I was certain they would use Garrosh for the Heroes of the Storm key art since he is the latest hero. 3/4 key art pieces released so far follow the same pattern.

I do think it would look kind of 'meh' with Garrosh on there, though. I think they're basically using the latest hero if it feels fresh and compelling, which the necromancer does for Diablo and Doomfist does for Overwatch. Garrosh doesn't feel fresh at all after his heavy involvement in two recent WoW expansions, so I would definitely understand picking a little robotic fellow like Probius instead.

That said, I understand if this makes people completely discount the theory. I wanted it to be water-proof, too.
    Garrosh could have been a bit confusing given his role in WoD. The probe droid is a bit unusual so maybe just more interesting.

Deleted
    so someone said that shadowfall.com domain is taken but if blizz were to win over that domain we wouldnt know till announce not to mention they can also name the site like wowshadowfall.com or something