Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah I agree 110%

3 new battleground with all new mechanics from the devs that hate pvp and love shoving pve queues down our throats? Isn't going to happen.
    tbf b4 holinka left he said the pvp team was working on some big shits so this could be it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    tbf b4 holinka left he said the pvp team was working on some big shits so this could be it
    And if you look at Legion, you could somewhat consider the PvP WQ areas as things that might have been turned into Battlegrounds instead, but were merged into the larger world. If they do similar next expansion except instead of integrating it into the world, they make them queable instances, that would certainly be plausible. In fact, that's actually kind of disappointing, to only have 3 then.

Either way, there's a lot about this "leak" that sounds EXACTLY like something Blizz would do, like follow up Class focus and class campaigns with Race focus and Race campaigns. So much incredibly fun stuff could be done with that.

I'm getting increasingly excited.

Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    Link to any leak that leaked legion? cause i dont remember seeing any leaks that came close.
    I think the ONLY time i saw leaks coming close was on WoD (with iron horde being in the game files, and someone actually leaking the time travel stuff)

and i have been lurking these froums since icc.
    Here is the leaked Legion expansion:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post35267612
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The shadowfall.com domain is already registered to a ShadowFall Publications Ltd.

Blizzard have had a website for each expansion they've done , I don't expect the next one to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Honestly at the rate of so many leaks being produced i wouldn't be surprised if a real one popped up and passed by just like legion did.
    Part of me wonders if Blizzard banks on supposed "leaks" so the real ones skirt under the radar. I won't go as far as saying they make some of them up but its possible. Its a good way to stop people finding out.

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    The shadowfall.com domain is already registered to a ShadowFall Publications Ltd.

Blizzard have had a website for each expansion they've done , I don't expect the next one to be different.
    But they also didn't have "legion.com", they had to register it as "wowlegion.com".

Lol this leak has actually one thing that adds up. But still could have been based on the Caster Pic, but...

This could be real:

Then here we have.. Updated Guild Tabards:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic4LIFE View Post
    Lol this leak has actually one thing that adds up. But still could have been based on the Caster Pic, but...

This could be real:

Then here we have.. Updated Guild Tabards:
    Good eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Good eyes.
    Thank you.

The dates add up. The chat log was before the caster pics were posted on MMOChamp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jurassic4life View Post
    thank you.

The dates add up. The chat log was before the caster pics were posted on mmochamp.

hyper-train itensifies

This will most likely end up being legit.

Thank you.

The dates add up. The chat log was before the caster pics were posted on MMOChamp.
    You know that the dates.. don't have to be real, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Of course. If you can't see my skepticism, my bad.

Considering how easy it was to fake Veil of Shadows and people thought that pic was real. Of course I know the date could be faked. It was the first thing I thought of.

You just enjoy being a downer, instead of a participator. Like for real. What you said just now GOES WITHOUT SAYING.

Thank you.

YESSS!!

One more thing. The female tauren face has scars in its mouth, and there's no option like that currently in live, which would also coincide with this leak on expanded character customization.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Can't help but think that if Chris Metzen was reading these threads your avatar would be his expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    YESSS!!

One more thing. The female tauren face has scars in its mouth, and there's no option like that currently in live, which would also coincide with this leak on expanded character customization.
    Hmm. I see what you mean, but I feel like even Blizz wouldn't let -that- slip in. The tabards are one thing.. But to show an unreleased texture for a big new feature by accident? I wonder if it's just our eyes playing tricks.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, sounds fishy.

but the belf and draenei zone update thing makes my heart flutter more than any flirt ever could.

i would die for that.
    What if the flirt involved the topic of updating Quel'thalas and the Dranei zone?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    YESSS!!

You mean the scar on her lip? That's a hard scar to notice.

Hmm. I see what you mean, but I feel like even Blizz wouldn't let -that- slip in. The tabards are one thing.. But to show an unreleased texture for a big new feature by accident? I wonder if it's just our eyes playing tricks.
    Yes I know. It's only a possibility. Another possibility is that there were some options left out in the player models overhaul, like some hairstyles and such. Maybe that face is one of those options.

But there's a possibility for it to be a hint still! I can clearly see a scar in the lower lip and I've never seen that.

Deleted
    Gimme Gimme