Thread: Bannon is out?

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    is bannon really out? wtf. Is Trump going to fire himself next?
    If only we were so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I can help translating!
    I know chilean spanish, a very hard to understand sub-set of our language
    I was honestly pondering actually creating an account, and doing it in Latin or Russian.

Of course, that would mean I would have to go onto that site, and I am not strong like Genn. I would falter to their diabolic ways, and be tempted by such sinful whispers in my innocent ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's being legit discussed. Author said he would declare victory and resign this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys are we tired of winning yet?

I knew this was going to be a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Too bad, it's these kind of crazy white supremacist fascists in the White House who increase the chance of Trump being impeached. Them being replaced by bland individuals does nothing.

Sad to see Steven go.
    There might be silver lining. All this instability in the white house might make republicans finally realize they guy's not fit to lead. Bannon won't be the last person to be booted from the circus.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Everyone should go fuck around. I am up to 30 accounts another friend of mine at 45
    You are admitting that there is another who is faster... better.

Just like every episode of the Flash, you must get faster.

Every. Single. Fucking. Episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Guys are we tired of winning yet?

I knew this was going to be a good day.
    After an incredibly shitty week politically, and at work, this is a ray of sunshine going into the weekend. It was desperately needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You can't impeach me, I quit. I'm the best quitter, almost no one has ever quit as well as I did. Quitting will let me focus on my golf courses, did you know they were the best? Visit them you'll see how grest they are"

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Careful, all that non-american gibberish might scare them into thinking extraterrestials are trying to communicate with them.
    Or, maybe they are there to take their Jerbs!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You are admitting that there is another who is faster... better.

Just like every episode of the Flash, you must get faster.

Every. Single. Fucking. Episode.
    They were prepared for this. I was only gonna play supporting role for this guy. Legit gets off to trolling the_donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    "You can't impeach me, I quit. I'm the best quitter, almost no one has ever quit as well as I did. Quitting will let me focus on my golf courses, did you know they were the best? Visit them you'll see how grest they are"
    We'll get tired of the quitting.

Everyone should go fuck around. I am up to 30 accounts another friend of mine at 45
    I dunno, their talking points are so well drilled and they're so divorced from reality that it's usually pretty hard to derive schadenfreude from that place.

Damnit this news is too distracting, I have so much work to do but I can't stop eating ALL THIS POPCORN : |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I dunno, their talking points are so well drilled and they're so divorced from reality that it's usually pretty hard to derive schadenfreude from that place.
    the fact they put effort into it is what gives us joy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You say that, but he can't be fired twice. All he needs to do is rally Trump's rabid fanbase against the rank-and-file GOP and he can still inflict heavy damage. Seriously, he has a ton of insider info and a massive platform to spread it over. He doesn't need to win. He needs to wound. The bleeding debuff takes care of itself until Pence taunt swaps in.
    The thing is, McMaster is way more connected to the military than he is to Trump or the GOP specifically. What is Bannon going to do, rally Trump's fanbase against the US military? That's a fool's game unless he has something damning enough to get McMaster a dishonorable discharge, and somehow I don't think he's got that. And for all the insider info he has, he does need to take a lot of care in getting it out without it being proven to have come from him, because if he just shits everything he knows onto a Breitbart headline he'll get himself arrested and charged with disseminating classified information at least, and treason at worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    What is Bannon going to do, rally Trump's fanbase against the US military?
    Yes.

Bannon and Breitbart will look for any form of damage they can do, now that they are in the position of being unkillable. They have nothing to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were prepared for this. I was only gonna play supporting role for this guy. Legit gets off to trolling the_donald.
    A true wingman.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Drudge-Fox vs Breibart?

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Bannon is out of the whitehouse. So who is next ?
    Dont have any links cause Im on a phone. But per fox Trump has told Aides he is firing Bannon.

Ps I am not a fox viewer but its the only newsshow at my workplaces cafeteria
    I heard he was the leaker

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    The thing is, McMaster is way more connected to the military than he is to Trump or the GOP specifically. What is Bannon going to do, rally Trump's fanbase against the US military? That's a fool's game unless he has something damning enough to get McMaster a dishonorable discharge, and somehow I don't think he's got that. And for all the insider info he has, he does need to take a lot of care in getting it out without it being proven to have come from him, because if he just shits everything he knows onto a Breitbart headline he'll get himself arrested and charged with disseminating classified information at least, and treason at worst.
    Actually, there's a great deal he will be able to talk about, not that I think he will. He won't be able to talk about classified information, but it will be hard to silence him via an NDA when it comes to random political and administrative matters.