Thread: Bannon is out?

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    There might be silver lining. All this instability in the white house might make republicans finally realize they guy's not fit to lead. Bannon won't be the last person to be booted from the circus.
    If anything, I think the rank-and-file republicans are going to look at Bannon leaving as something that stabilizes the administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    I heard he was the leaker
    Is that the standard set of misinformation that Reddit is using to justify it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I've swapped over to the deer-in-headlights State Dept briefing. Whoever the spokesperson is just tripped over five easy questions, then told a Chinese reporter that the US was focusing on things bigger than the upcoming trade war with China, such as what happened today.

Also, State Department spokesperson didn't understand a Chinese accent. Another reporter had to translate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    If anything, I think the rank-and-file republicans are going to look at Bannon leaving as something that stabilizes the administration.
    Like I said this won't the end of the revolving door. You can count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It is a betrayal of his base. That's why this is so fucking hilarious.
    Will Twitler Tang win anything with this shit?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Yes.

Bannon and Breitbart will look for any form of damage they can do, now that they are in the position of being unkillable. They have nothing to lose.
    Exactly. Bannon was pretty dangerous either way. Him not being there means he can collapse shit around Trump and has knowledge of things that he can use to his advantage to stir the pot. Incoming Breitbart vs Fox war.

Bannon has ties to white nationalist groups but Bannon himself isn't exactly a neo Nazi. Bannon is a Christian dominionist who's only goal is to take down the establishment so he can be king of the ashes. Trump was a pawn. Breitbart is a tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Fuck you Steve Bannon!

Eh, I've swapped over to the deer-in-headlights State Dept briefing. Whoever the spokesperson is just tripped over five easy questions, then told a Chinese reporter that the US was focusing on things bigger than the upcoming trade war with China, such as what happened today.

Also, State Department spokesperson didn't understand a Chinese accent. Another reporter had to translate it.
    Is that whats her face that did that briefing? The one that said she didn't know how to list unplanned vacation days for Tillerson and then "joked" that she could probably ask the AP reporter?

“I’m very upset,” said Tea Part activist Debbie Dooley. “The deep state globalists won. They forced out Steve Bannon. I had a ‘CNN is fake news protest’ scheduled for tomorrow at their headquarters in Atlanta that I’m canceling because I’m so disheartened. It’s a betrayal of his base. I’ll continue to support Trump and his policies but I’ll no longer be on the front lines defending him.”
    Shock and denial is the first stage of grief. 6 more to go.

It is a betrayal of his base. That's why this is so fucking hilarious.
    Don't need to tell me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopping at account 49 banned.

gonna let things simmer and try again

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Stopping at account 49 banned.

gonna let things simmer and try again
    At least get to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Don't need to tell me.
    Looking forward to Breitbart and Fox exchanging blows and ripping his support in half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At least get to 50.
    just did

now gonna let things simmer so there is less defenses later

Deleted
    I do want Breibart going after the US military. Seriously, provoke the hornet's nest and then you'll how truly special snowflakes the alt-right are after the military pokes on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Looking forward to Breitbart and Fox exchanging blows and ripping his support in half.
    You can see a little bit starting in the comments to this article. Surprised they haven't gone after Fox yet for James' recent statement to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this moment i have just one question: Will the woke independents side with Breitbart or with Trump. They're a bit silent right now it seems...

Also: Who is surprised the first comment in bannon leaves on breitbart mentions the jewish son-in-law. Nazis are so predictable.

@GennGreymane: I think you'll need another world soul for all the popcorn that is required.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Nazis are so predictable.
    Yeah you think by now we'd just condemn them on sight and sorry, sorry, that's another thread. My bad.