Deleted
    shadowfall hype. i want ship mounts tho he didnt mention but still possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    shadowfall hype. i want ship mounts tho he didnt mention but still possible
    Why do people want ships? It's just a limited waterstrider mount.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    Unless it's a floating Garrison/Order Hall with crew members you enlist, missions YOU travel to and complete, parts you upgrade, etc.

Shipping ships ship shipping ships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    so someone said that shadowfall.com domain is taken but if blizz were to win over that domain we wouldnt know till announce not to mention they can also name the site like wowshadowfall.com or something
    Isn't there a way to check if its taken?

Depends on how it's approached, but ships can be more than just a glorified mount. I doubt there is enough tech to do a full open seas style exploration game like AC: Black Flag or Windwaker, but naval travel is something that's always been a present-yet-understated part of Warcraft since WC2. I think the idea has merit as long as it's different from mounts or flying and works something like a mobile base you can ferry around to different parts of the world.

I'd like the idea of commanding a crew and have water travel be more like an active or guided flight path, where you set your path but have other things to attend to while travelling. Having your ship be your staging point for different island quests would be an interesting way to integrate them into gameplay, where you do your world questing via ship travel and you have quick travel to your ship, but not between each of the islands/continents. Imagine if they could use this system to bridge all the area between the major continents too, so you could literally travel between continents without loading times or need of instant-teleporters. Of course, this all depends on what kind of open-seas content they add to make it interesting and not just a waste of time like WoD world questing was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

To the guys arguing whether they are going to reveal 8.0 or talk about 7.3/7.3.5 (or a potential 7.4) at gamescom..... anyone thought that maybe that 7.3 trailer everyone is expecting could be the announcement cinematic itself? I remember reading a tweet the other day when someone told that Terran guy "7.2 cinematic was really cool" he replied "just wait for 7.3!". It's gonna be huge. And epic. And it would certainly give us quite some hints towards whats coming. They might as well use it to announce the next expansion. Now that would be some good gamescom, aint it? And they wouldn't have lied about "talking about 7.3 during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony". So there you go, there is still a chance. Even if it is low, it doesn't matter, I *hope* we get an expansion announcement. Ye, I can wait till Blizzcon. But the sooner the better!

Deleted
    Well, my question got answered like 40 pages ago, thanks for that.
    I found it now on the launcher anyway.

I'm looking forward to the announcement ceremony on wednesday, tho my hype is vanished tbh.

STILL! Something similar happened to Pokemon @ Pokemon direct.
    Everyone was waiting for a new game announcement. Maybe we get something like this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue-CBOrLnb0
    Watch till the end.

EDIT:
    I'm talking about the ultra sun/moon reveal which is like 20 seconds at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirajin View Post
    STILL! Something similar happened to Pokemon @ Pokemon direct.
    Everyone was waiting for a new game announcement. Maybe we get something like this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue-CBOrLnb0
    Watch till the end.
    Damn, I almost forgot about it, now I'm triggered again.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Because ships are cool.

I like the Black Sails like aesthetic.
    Last edited by Julian Rayne; 2017-08-18 at 07:17 PM.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Sea exploration? I really want to see the seas of Azeroth.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Probably nothing but it looks like they combined two different hairstyles for that caster preview pic. So not really a new hairstyle but an odd thing to make just for a character stance preview.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    To the guys arguing whether they are going to reveal 8.0 or talk about 7.3/7.3.5 (or a potential 7.4) at gamescom..... anyone thought that maybe that 7.3 trailer everyone is expecting could be the announcement cinematic itself? I remember reading a tweet the other day when someone told that Terran guy "7.2 cinematic was really cool" he replied "just wait for 7.3!". It's gonna be huge. And epic. And it would certainly give us quite some hints towards whats coming. They might as well use it to announce the next expansion. Now that would be some good gamescom, aint it? And they wouldn't have lied about "talking about 7.3 during the Blizzard Reveal Ceremony". So there you go, there is still a chance. Even if it is low, it doesn't matter, I *hope* we get an expansion announcement. Ye, I can wait till Blizzcon. But the sooner the better!
    I'm honestly starting to wonder. The speculated plot for 8.0 does seem to be very intertwined with the ending of Legion, in that we're lured away to Argus, there are traitors among us, Azeroth fears the Old Gods, Magni's whispers, etc. I'm almost starting to believe that the reason the 7.3 cinematics might be so damn hyped is because they are both the 7.3 and the 8.0 teaser all in one. Like... "look, here we travel to Argus, but wait! What's that in the ocean?" Or perhaps it's even a clip of Azeroth herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Probably nothing but it looks like they combined two different hairstyles for that caster preview pic. So not really a new hairstyle but an odd thing to make just for a character stance preview.

This has me more excited, because it is like blizz leaked a new feature themselves. I just hope this isn't Blizzard's special npcs/cinematic models.(I doubt they are though)

I found the Shadowfall leak the most believable.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    This has me more excited, because it is like blizz leaked a new feature themselves. I just hope this isn't Blizzard's special npcs/cinematic models.(I doubt they are though)
    Holy shit, this plus the tabards...

WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Holy shit, this plus the tabards...

WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING!
    For sure my Dwarf friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    I'm honestly starting to wonder. The speculated plot for 8.0 does seem to be very intertwined with the ending of Legion, in that we're lured away to Argus, there are traitors among us, Azeroth fears the Old Gods, Magni's whispers, etc. I'm almost starting to believe that the reason the 7.3 cinematics might be so damn hyped is because they are both the 7.3 and the 8.0 teaser all in one. Like... "look, here we travel to Argus, but wait! What's that in the ocean?" Or perhaps it's even a clip of Azeroth herself.
    It's a cool idea but not very likely. They never done something like that before. It might "Overshadow" Argus. I suppose we'll see.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi