Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Boom. Look below and try to catch the subtle hints. DAMN Blizzard you are good!

Feather horn and scarred face on Fem Tauren
    HD Guild Tabards.
    New bangs on pigtail Gnome
    Orc beard is entirely new and different and his tabard supports the Horde logo.
    Fem Human is supporting HD tabard, shirt, and pants like the others.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-08-18 at 08:53 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Sorry @TheramoreIsTheBomb you're late, it was shown a few pages back.

Deleted
    i mean basically teamshadowfall but only cuz it seems.to be backed by that official blizz pic

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Who exactly is supposed to be asking these questions? Are we to believe some developer is holding an actual Q&A session with random people on some 90's-looking chat board about an unannounced expansion? And nobody but the OP has any knowledge of this occuring?

What site/chat app was this? How was this Q&A organized/promoted ahead of time? Why has nobody else heard of this event?

No he doesn't. It's just multiple existing beard and hair styles stacked on top of eachother.
    And that could be considered a new hair-style option or it's most likely not complete yet.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Blizzard. You smart bitches.

Ima miss fighting the Legion.

But hey, at least we can go from fighting the Unmaker of creation...to...beings beyond deities...ehehe....

Am I in DBZ, or some shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i was mentioning the orc specifically, sorry if it was, but i didn't see anyone talk about the beard.
    Ahh I see, well the Orc beard was mentioned on page 11.

Humans rebuilding old kingdoms - I guess that will please all those stromgarde and Alterac fanboys
    Forsaken destroying them - That will certainly please the Forsaken fanboys
    Orcs reuninting the old clans - Is there that many left?
    Trolls finding a new leader - Really does anyone really care when we all know its gonna be Rhokan
    Worgens retaking Gilneas - I can hear the squee coming from the RP realms as we speak!
    Dwarfs and dealing with the council - I thought they got that shit sorted out?
    Goblins and cartel problems - Just goblins being goblins and thats just caring about gold and business.

Deleted
    at least this one had a suppsed source. the realm of shadows one says its fro chinese and being translated. if that were tru ud find it in some website certainly if its chinese. it must come fro. somewhrer but no source is linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    It's Stratholme. And you can't go over that part.

There used to be a large area up there. You could actually get on top of part back before Cataclysm. Was just flat untextured stuff although it was further east than that bit.

the elven ruins

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Looks like a fake leak going for what players would want. Med'an is also still canon.

https://twitter.com/Alex_Afrasiabi/s...03852924731392
    What's with his twitter profile pic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    swag sweg but i think it was mentioned they were his sisters

Lol. They are his sisters.

If those aint his daughters then that guy is some serious playa!

If you zoom in super close on the females face, the left side. Is that a burn mark?

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Lol. They are his sisters.
    Makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by trrujkgklg View Post
    Humans rebuilding old kingdoms - I guess that will please all those stromgarde and Alterac fanboys
    Worgens retaking Gilneas - I can hear the squee coming from the RP realms as we speak!
    Oh boy, you have no idea. We're gonna PISS ourselves.

Hmm.... The Gnome is also using two hairstyles simultaneously. She's using both hair options 3 & 10.

The Orc has an amalgamation of two hairstyles and two beardstyles.

This will be the real deal people.

Edit: Draenei and blood elf areas added to main map, enabled flying - I came and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    Last edited by WhiteEagle888; 2017-08-18 at 09:17 PM.

Now that I think of it, remember of BE and Draenei zones were absent of the map on Argus sight of Azeroth? What if it was not just using "old maps"? What if it was a clue?

Deleted
    But the question is - who the hell is Genki? Is he a developer? Ex-developer maybe? Anyone knows?