10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    1. Why?
    2. Why?
    3. Also a matter of when. Races were not mentioned so why those.
    4. Why?

I've not seen anything that would confirm any of your 'proofs'
    1. Datamined clothing with a map of Kul Tiras labeled something like "Quest_KulTiras"

2. Jaina's key art is an obvious hint towards it, and they wouldn't ignore the little princess in a Kul Tiras expansion. As for Alleria, she's got an interesting story that was just started in 7.3 and I have no doubt that they'll be using her for 8.0, Sylvanas simply because she's not given up on her own people who cannot reproduce.

3. Draenei due to the lightforged ones we've seen (scroll up on this same page), Nightborne due to several pieces of dialogue that hints towards them now leaving Suramar to help the Azerothians defend the world, we see Silgryn chill with Liadrin on the boat to the Exodar in 7.3 as well and their story is a mix of the blood elves and night elves. Again, that's pure speculation but I'd say it's pretty high up there.

4. Due to Ion stating in a Q&A that the dragons will be important moving forward, and Wrathion is still active.

Before WoD, we got a texture that said "Iron horde", people thought it was just something for Orgrimmar but it was texture for WoD's orc army.

7+ Year Old Account
    4. I assume you mean 120 and I didn't know that.
    its not 120 nor 102.

ion said 112, as that's the lvl the chromie scenario scales you up to.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    its not 120 nor 102.

ion said 112, as that's the lvl the chromie scenario scales you up to.
    Yea typo, my fault, i linked the source above.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I mean't 112, sorry.

Also it is proof, every other expansion has ALWAYS been named with the quest, come back here once the expansion is announced i guarantee it has kul'tiras involvement.

- - - Updated - - -
    As I noted. The name is similar but not the same convention. It doesn't include the level therefore it is not the same convention as WoD/Legion (which are used to explain why the next expansion will involve Kul tiras) and can't be used as proof. I'm not saying it won't be there. I'm saying the proof people are using isn't proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No? Why should a Blizzcon reveal delay the release of the expansion? It changes nothing. MoP revealed at Blizzcon, released September, Legion revealed at Gamescom, released "September" (30th August).

Your estimated time frame starting in November is how it was done with MoP, the only difference is that they announced MoP during Blizzcon 2011.
    Yeah,thats what ive been saying. Announcement plays no factor in release time frames. They could announce 4 months before launch if they wanted to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah,thats what ive been saying. Announcement plays no factor in release time frames. They could announce 4 months before launch if they wanted to.
    Of course it does. They need enough time to market, test and polish the expansion. How are you guys to run a lengthy alpha test and a public beta test unless people know about the expansion? How will you get people hyped up and make them pre-order in time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Sometimes I think they announce early to have a chance to react to feedback. 4 months pre release isn't really enough time to revamp big things

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yea typo, my fault, i linked the source above.
    Thanks. i usually only watch the blizz q&a and ignore the streamers.

Thanks. i usually only watch the blizz q&a and ignore the streamers.
    I don't blame you lol, atleast we got good information out of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    the new leak that just popped up used a lot of the things from genki, maybe it's the same leak only the newer one has misinformation, because of translation errors?

Btw, thanks for the signature I think it's silly and goofy.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasGamescom View Post
    You high? First you're the biggest sceptic there is, and then you claim two very unverified leaks contain "solid proof"?

Of the things you listed, the only thing we can almost say for sure is that Kul Tiras, Jaina Proudmoore, and Sylvanas will play a role. The rest is speculative or fabricated. Besides, everything in 7.3 points towards Sylvanas being the villain of the expansion, not a protagonist. She's going to betray us all, she'll invade the Alliance territories, and she'll usher in the Old Gods. At least that's what 7.3 suggests.

Nah dude, I've just got a functional brain and I've seen how we've gotten things leaked or "introduced" to us before an expansion in the past.
    Also Sylvanas is never going to become a villain, so you can leave that thought, that's just the alliance main in you projecting your own feelings. They already killed Vol'jin, Garrosh, Cairne and they made Thrall useless.

Ion clearly stated that they have no further plans to take away any faction leaders (this was after Vol'jin and Varian died) due to backlash.

If you take what Varimathras said as something you factor in, then you're missing the point. Nathrezim were made for deception and lies, to make people feel uneasy and turn on each other, that's what that dialogue represents. He is dying and powerless to stop the player characters, only way he could make a difference is by planting that little seed in the player's head.

Remember how the warden in WoD said "your leaders will betray you" and it's still not happened? Yeah, it's like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Sometimes I think they announce early to have a chance to react to feedback. 4 months pre release isn't really enough time to revamp big things
    In MoP Beta they completely changed the alliance starting quest line (personally I preferred the original one - at least what I can remember of it). Of course, that may not have been that difficult to do.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Lol. With that release date it was already dead to begin with.
    No kidding. A january release date was beyond absurd. January 2019 is more likely than January 2018.

Deleted
    #TeamNewRaces/SubRaces

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Okay so what we know:

1. It'll definitely include Kul Tiras.
    2. Jaina will likely be the main protagonist along with Alleria and possibly Sylvanas.
    3. Nightborne and Lightforged Draenei are the most likely sub races we currently know of (not 100% guaranteed though) But Chris Robinson have said since the start of Legion that they're working on new customizations and that they are going to do sub races, question was just "how".
    4. Dragons will play an important part.
    You don't know any of this.

1. The set could mean anything. It could just be the set you can earn during the prepatch.
    2. Or she could just show up in one quest and then be gone the rest of the expansion, there's nothing to suggest Alleria or Sylvanas will be important.
    3. No, Mag'har Orcs and Dark Iron dwarves are the most likely sub races, because they are the ones that are already part of their respective factions. The Nightborne have their own city and things to worry about, the Lightforged are part of a neutral Army--if Draenei were going to get any subrace, it would almost certainly be Eredar, not Lightforged. Lightforged are just Draenei with gold tattoos, not a subrace, and Eredar have no place to go now that their leaders are all dead, and Velen is looking to heal wounds.
    4. The comment means absolutely nothing. It could just mean there is a new CoT dungeon. It could mean there's another chromie scenario at 112 where you see the opposite side of the story. It could mean the entire expansion is about dragons.

None of this crap is even remotely solid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    #TeamNewRaces/SubRaces
    #TeamVrykul+WhateverHordeWants

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I like the Shadowfall 'leak'. Moving the Draenei/Blood Elf starting zones to regular world space is something I've been waiting for for a long time.

A Northern Plaguelands zone would make a lot of sense as that stuff is kind of crap to stitch to the Blood Elf zones.
    How do they explain a magical zone appearing of of thin air that wasnt there before?

I'll be very upsetti spaghetti if the lightforged draenei skins/hairs/etc aren't made player options.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    #TeamVrykul+WhateverHordeWants
    But the only way Vrykul will be added is as a subrace or a Horde race. So it should be #TeamVrykul+WhateverAllianceWants

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    But the only way Vrykul will be added is as a subrace or a Horde race. So it should be #TeamVrykul+WhateverAllianceWants
    Vrykul are the ancestors of humans afaik. Could be a subrace for them.

I'm not basing this on anything other then what I personally wish for