Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    They were able to do that in Cata you know? They revamped most of the old vanilla zones...
    And because of it lost out on raid and patch development. They revamped them poorly too, removing several important quests. Blizzard said even redoing Silvermoon would take a raid tier in development time, let alone all of Quel'thalas and Azurmyst.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    They were able to do that in Cata you know? They revamped most of the old vanilla zones...
    They still look like shit, they're just painted shit, and Cata had very minimal patch content which most here seem to be forgetting.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    People sure are quick to believe fake stuff, huh? It's like nobody pays much attention to things.

I'll link just this one again...
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lmves7S.png[IMG]
    It's literally asking if we'll see Cho'gall in the game when he was seen already, years ago.
    Also this, for a assumed dev, guy knows shit about the game. Both of those chars have been dead for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention we *just* saw Aegwynn, so that question is really bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Yeah it was fine. That one time you did it. If you even did it once.
    I did them all on my main and I do not want to go back and do that again. Like you say, it was once and I'd already done it in vanilla. I don't need to do it a third time. Release new content. Don't keep revamping the old stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan123 View Post
    Ooh. If this is part of the next expansion I can't wait to see what they cook up
    Seeing how it is tied to Quel Thalas I'm sure it has some emotional significance to the Windrunners.
    In the part nearest to quelthalas there are elf ruins

I as a big fan of the blood elves I hope that the old territories of the kingdom will again be subject to the government of lorthemar

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Also this, for a assumed dev, guy knows shit about the game. Both of those chars have been dead for years.
    Dev isn't the one asking the question though?

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    I was gonna say that cause the dev doesnt even mention either of them just that some guy is going back to do a short story.

Deleted
    I would probably shit myself if the human kingdoms rebuilding effort was led by Turalyon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    I would probably shit myself if the human kingdoms rebuilding effort was led by Turalyon
    That's why he's on the gamescom banner! confirmed! 8.0! hype train! lets go!

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    After looking back at it after your comment I had to laugh. Certainly sounds like a developer answering a question but not the question he was asked.

You really think it will end with the map changed and Stromgarde rebuilt with the alliance banners fluttering in the wind? This is Blizzard we are talking about the most you will get to do is build a few walls and have the Forsaken knock them down with the ending like 'Oh well at least we tried FOR THE ALLIANCE'!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    After looking back at it after your comment I had to laugh. Certainly sounds like a developer answering a question but not the question he was asked.
    I will hazard a guess and say the dude asking the question prolly quit before cata came out and is one of those Anons who just happened to be in the chat and asking a retarded question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trrujkgklg View Post
    You really think it will end with the map changed and Stromgarde rebuilt with the alliance banners fluttering in the wind? This is Blizzard we are talking about the most you will get to do is build a few walls and have the Forsaken knock them down with the ending like 'Oh well at least we tried FOR THE ALLIANCE'!!
    If this was 2011 during Cataclysm I would belive you, in this day and age the Horde can't have a fist pump moment or development that doesn't involve killing their leaders to save thier lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    No...no they aren't doing that at all, that's just you grasping for straws at the conclusion of having playable Naga
    I mean, the same thing could have been said about the Wolfcult in Grizzly Hills being a prelude to worgen before Cataclysm came out... It's not grasping at straws whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Looks like a fake leak going for what players would want. Med'an is also still canon.

https://twitter.com/Alex_Afrasiabi/s...03852924731392
    Cept Medivh practically calls Khadgar the Guardian at the end of Karazhan.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-08-18 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    Just need to oust Anduin, bring Turalyon in and I may start to like the Alliance.

Deleted
    I hate to stop the hypetrain, but...

There is still no real source here. These are merely pictures. Where is this from, 4chan? Has anyone ever seen the original conversation? Is there an archived thread? Or is all we have these pictures? Don't you think it's just likely that someone made these pictures after the video with the spell animations came out and then just used the wrong dates? Has anyone seen where this originated from, before those casting animation videos appeared? Also that Med'an thing seems unlikely, given what Micky Neilson said. And he left the company last year. Why would he write a book for WoW?

The guy who posted the pictures here made a new account. Why would he do that just to post pictures of a discussion that took place elsewhere days ago? The obvious answer is he made that shit up. Sorry, because this was the coolest idea so far.

The language barrier being removed on RP realms is what gave this one away.

Blizz is too fucking terrified of people saying mean things to each other over the internet for that one to come true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Cept Medivh practically calls Khadgar the Guardian the end of Karazhan.
    Med'an is still canon, even if he isn't the Guardian. And not even Khadgar is really the Guardian. There is no Guardian. That was the whole point of the animated short.