Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    no it's not a real beta, it's literally a demo. There are mostly not going to be any significant changes.

But the whole point is how can something so simple be missed by 300+ employees
    It is a preview weekend. It's still using a beta build. Report the bug and hope it gets fixed.

I mean yeah that's pretty fucking dumb that it's on there but all you can do is report it.

no it's not a real beta, it's literally a demo. There are mostly not going to be any significant changes.

But the whole point is how can something so simple be missed by 300+ employees
    still not an excuse to not report it. Just report and move on

now I gotta decide who I'm going with

Mesmer, Necro or Revenant. Necro and Rev got a ritualist style approach while Mesmer will also be me.

/sssiiiiigggggghhhh
    I'd say Scourge, they got spirits as F skills on top of regular utility skills, Renegade just looks lame with those dancing Charr holograms.

Today, Saturday, Character Slots are 30% off, so stock up if you need 'em.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Same. It's rather annoying that you can pretty much farm the same stuff as someone else and the variance in how much you get is potentially so wide.
    I got Bolt's precursor in the mystic forge once, made the legendary and sold it. Otherwise, yeah, rarely get anything useful.

I always say that I wish there were more semi-rare drops. So it doesn't feel like you get 1 silver for everything, or 1000 gold one day out of the blue if you win the lotto, with little in-between.
    For a long time now, loot is just mats. There is no need to look at anything below Exotic and even most exotics are just mats. It is utterly stupid and offensive to me that completing a level 80 zone no longer gives you a level 80 exotic. Not because I need the exotic, but at least it might have some value. A level 76 or 78 exotic might as well be a rare or whatever. A little hyperbole maybe, but it's just so stupid to me and I can't imagine that getting exotics for zone completion was somehow killing the market or anything.

I got the second shared slot with my level 80 boost with the prepurchase. I bought a copper salvage for that slot and keep a mystic salvage in the first slot for stuff that might be worth the time of something rarer. The new "salvage everything" is great and I barely notice individual loot anymore. Now with the ID stuff, I'll have to see if I even bother.

I got the legendary tridents pre cursor as a drop.... twice...

was a sad day since it was worthless
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Sad thing is, the trident legendary (Kraitkin) is really cool

nazi mods and other cyber stalker lunaticks have made this a horrible experience.

Please post productively and on-topic. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-08-21 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Sad thing is, the trident legendary (Kraitkin) is really cool
    If only underwater combat and gameplay in general was more valued. I actually love underwater stuff and yes Kraitkin looks goddamn gorgeous.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the legendary tridents pre cursor as a drop.... twice...

was a sad day since it was worthless
    I throw the odd 4 exos into the Mystic Forge now and then. Mostly Axes.

Deleted
    Best drop I got was the Greatsaw skin back in the first halloween. Since then nothing worth mentioning.

I got the staff from that event. Then used it :c

Also the scythe

One reason I wanted them to add Polearm as a new weapon was to port over some of the spear/trident skins to use on land. Polearm for half the classes, Whip/Chain for the rest.

Whip, spear, pole arm and halberds for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of a good crafting guide for nubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Anyone know of a good crafting guide for nubs?
    For levelling I use this

http://gw2crafts.net/

For high end stuff I have no idea sorry. Just usually use the Wiki to find the mats I need and where to get them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    For levelling I use this

For high end stuff I have no idea sorry. Just usually use the Wiki to find the mats I need and where to get them.
    Oh wow, I had no idea GW2 generated API call data with a dynamic generated key. Props to the devs on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Oh wow, I had no idea GW2 generated API call data with a dynamic generated key. Props to the devs on that one.
    Oh I know jack about APIs .

Just remember I used that site recently to level a profession I needed for Viper gear.

New anniversary box. Got 1 token, a mini I already had, a dye I already had and some aether potions I TP'd...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    For levelling I use this

For high end stuff you can look here:

https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/ascended

They also have a monthly competition and you can hook into your account like the WOW armory. They track things like birthdays and a ton of other stuff. Great site.

Also gw2spidy.com for checking the TP.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.