Thread: Bannon is out?

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    There were plenty of black people who supported slavery too.
    Their three-fifths of an opinion were well thought out and logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Bannon is not in the center with respect to any decent metric. He's head of Breitbart, which is pretty far right, and called it a platform for the alt-right.
    These nutters actually think Bannon is in the center?

Obama is in the center. But then they've labeled Obama as literally Stalin so they'll never understand that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    These nutters actually think Bannon is in the center?

Obama is in the center. But then they've labeled Obama as literally Stalin so they'll never understand that.
    Well, Bannon is in the center.

Right - Bannon - Far-right. See?

It takes a lot of kool-aid to make one believe the best way to continue advancing Bannon's agenda is to leave the center of power that he labored so hard to get to in the first place, and the one spot where he actually could have a say in the country's policies, far more than when he's writing inflammatory articles on a news site where he preaches to his choir. Also, he ''planned'' to only stay in the White House one year? My ass he did. Even the most optimistic idealist knows a year is nowhere near enough to really advance the ideals of someone like Bannon.

Methinks it's a thinly veiled way to make this defeat look like a victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It takes a lot of kool-aid to make one believe the best way to continue advancing Bannon's agenda is to leave the center of power that he labored so hard to get to in the first place, and the one spot where he actually could have a say in the country's policies, far more than when he's writing.
    Only Twitler's rabid fanbase is buying that excuse. Because they're desperate.

Breitbart would have written it, hell Bannon could have written it, where he was. There is no accurate way to defend this situation as a win for Bannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There is no accurate way to defend this situation as a win for Bannon.
    "Bannon laid the foundation for all his continued efforts from within the White House, that's what he's been doing for the past 7 months. Mission fucking accomplished. Now he's got important work to do outside of the White House, using the foundation and power base he built up within to help him achieve those goals that he couldn't achieve while officially a part of the administration. His hands were tied by being a part of the government, he's now freed from his bondage and ready to move forward, unrestrained."

How'd I do?

Inevitable. Unlikely to do anything to contain Trump or his negative PR though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    In an interview with the conservative outlet, Bannon said President Trump's administration would "be much more conventional" in the wake of his departure.

Bannon said his absence from the White House will likely make it “much harder” for Trump to pave a way forward on issues like “economic nationalism and immigration.”
    1) No kidding rofl.

2) Because Bannon was a big help there lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    yeah cheer the guy from the center getting fired he was never far right
    Ahahahahahahaha!

Is this the new "Nazis weren't right wing"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    How'd I do?
    Fail. I said "accurate".

Fail. I said "accurate".
    But...you can't conclusively prove it's not "accurate", either.

Checkmate : 3

10+ Year Old Account
    But...you can't conclusively prove it's not "accurate", either.
    Yes I can. You, like actual Bannon fans out there, said he both accomplished all his goals while simultaneously having his hands tied. Yes, I went into /the_Donald, I feel like a shower for it, but you are representing some viewpoints perfectly.

Problem is, it's also self-contradictory and therefore objectively inaccurate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    yeah cheer the guy from the center getting fired he was never far right

like Antifa says "Liberals get the bullet too"

if you are from USA and people are only ever going to be far right or far left your country is about to turn into a big fucking mess
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Bannon is center... rofl, good joke.

Breitbart is a breeding ground for Nazis and other far righties, but at least your joke was good humor.

Now back on topic, it seems the Trumpkins are having a hard time figuring out how to spin this. Some of them hate Bannon and are trying to spin this as a good thing... some of them love Bannon and think this is awful because they knew Bannon had Trump on a leash, and some of them are like "THE DEEP STATE GOT TO TRUMP, THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END". There's so much in-fighting on comments sections of right wing "news" (lol) sites that my popcorn has run out.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Yes I can. You, like actual Bannon fans out there, said he both accomplished all his goals while simultaneously having his hands tied. Yes, I went into /the_Donald, I feel like a shower for it, but you are representing some viewpoints perfectly.

Problem is, it's also self-contradictory and therefore objectively inaccurate.
    I knew I'd be able to channel my inner /the_donald without even needing to go there! Thanks for at least giving me a chuckle in confirming that they're spouting the exact brand of crazy that I figured they'd be spouting : P

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post

Breitbart is a breeding ground for Nazis and other far righties, but at least your joke was good humor.

Now back on topic, it seems the Trumpkins are having a hard time figuring out how to spin this. Some of them hate Bannon and are trying to spin this as a good thing... some of them love Bannon and think this is awful because they knew Bannon had Trump on a leash, and some of them are like "THE DEEP STATE GOT TO TRUMP, THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END". There's so much in-fighting on comments sections of right wing "news" (lol) sites that my popcorn has run out.
    You need to update ur pic to reflect how much butter u have used for all of this LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post

Time to switch the creamed corn. That other creamed corn is too crunchy

rip Adam West

I think Bannon stays mostly in Trump's court until Gorka is fired though Sessions is the linchpin holding back the real war

Sessions ends up gone, all hell is gonna break loose now
    Last edited by Seiklis; 2017-08-19 at 01:05 AM.

Deleted
    Bannon back fighting on front lines @Breitbart. Not bad news but I still am not sure if Trump will not even further sway to left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Bannon back fighting on front lines @Breitbart. Not bad news but I still am not sure if Trump will not even further sway to left.
    I'm very curious to learn how Trump has been swinging to the left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm very curious to learn how Trump has been swinging to the left.
    He listens to his step-son. Read it up...

Oh, did Kushner get promoted to president today?

Also, stop being this lady -

10+ Year Old Account
    (((globalists)))

Deleted
    Oh, did Kushner get promoted to president today?
    Like Bannon becoming the evil mastermind, the grey Eminence behind Trump? No? But maybe Trump is still listening to someone besides his military-fetish-hired-dudes.