Thread: Bannon is out?

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait what? When the fuck did BANNON become the Republican? Republicans have never liked him, and most pretended they didn't know anything about him when he was transitioned from the campaign to the administration.

Is this some attempt at bizzaro world revisionist history?
    "He's an economic nationalist, not a white nationalist" and "He's against wars unlike the neo-con establishment" is basically their reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    They all seem so tired of winning

I'm a big fan of Tillerson's suit.

Is that... a real picture that they all posed for?

Did none of them realize that it makes it look like the cover image for "Presidential Apprentice"? >.>
    Its Trump's new twitter header.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

10+ Year Old Account
    "Okay, now that Bannon's gone, I want everyone important to get in a line for my new Twitter header. WHOA not so fast, Conway."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The presidency that Bannon wanted was somewhere in between lazy and unconstitutional. The courts and congress were there to make sure that vision never came to fruition.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
    ...and nobody on the communications team could convince him of how amazingly awful of an image that is? Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Shhhhh.

Can you hear the screeching? Tis a faint sound of reee over yonder.
    Does it sound something like this?

Yes Scrapbot, I'll take my infraction, thank you, please drive through.
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2017-08-19 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

...and nobody on the communications team could convince him of how amazingly awful of an image that is? Sad.
    I know, right? Everyone looks so grim. Except the woman third from the left, who just looks incredibly uncomfortable being there.

Not sure if it's been linked since I left the thread but reports that Bannon is back to executive chairman of Breitbart.

Let the war commence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Except the woman third from the left, who just looks incredibly uncomfortable being there.
    She is in "pussy grabbing defense stance".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You're on! Let's do this.

For other folk's benefit, Breccia and I had a bet about if Trump would follow through on signing Sanctions. He did, I won... but really, the winners was the Wounded Warrior Project, that got $25 from Breccia out of it!

That, by the way, is $25 more than Donald Trump has ever donated to Vets.
    Choose a better charity I'd say, the only help vets after 9/11. If you went to war in the mid 90s (My SIL, fully disabled vet, combat medic) or earlier were in action and need assistance, they give you nothing.

/rant off.

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Choose a better charity I'd say, the only help vets after 9/11. If you went to war in the mid 90s (My SIL, fully disabled vet, combat medic) or earlier were in action and need assistance, they give you nothing.

/rant off.
    Yea I agree with this. Wounded Warrior has some really shady history on how much money actually makes it to soldiers in need. Army Sniper I was in class with a semester ago was trying to get a group off the ground to replace them because of the abuses that had taken place by WW (It was a lobbyist class too so got to use it for the end project even)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Yea I agree with this. Wounded Warrior has some really shady history on how much money actually makes it to soldiers in need. Army Sniper I was in class with a semester ago was trying to get a group off the ground to replace them because of the abuses that had taken place by WW (It was a lobbyist class too so got to use it for the end project even)
    Hmm. They have a strong rating but I'll see what @Skroe thinks. After all, if I'm right, we have 3 1/2 years to decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    -------
    Sour gropes anyone?
    Fixed that for you!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rejoice Hillary voters, boots on the ground in Syria is surely coming. XD
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that... a real picture that they all posed for?

Did none of them realize that it makes it look like the cover image for "Presidential Apprentice"? >.>
    Did anyone find a list of who's who? Guy on the right end looks amused as hell

I know about 5 of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Rejoice Hillary voters, boots on the ground in Syria is surely coming. XD
    Assuming you're right, it'll still be Trump that signs the order to go in. I suppose his rabid fanbase can try to come up with other hypotheticals to try to deflect, let's be honest, "but her emaaaaaaaaaaails" is a classic but getting stale.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Assuming you're right, it'll still be Trump that signs the order to go in. I suppose his rabid fanbase can try to come up with other hypotheticals to try to deflect, let's be honest, "but her emaaaaaaaaaaails" is a classic but getting stale.
    Good old Theo, great for a "BUT HILLAAAAAAAAAAARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

I'm (not) surprised that she didn't give Trump the same treatment that she gave Hillary. All of that criticism about saber rattling, when Trump rattles his saber so much that the scabbard is broken.

Trump is president, not Hillary, and while all of these whines about Hillary are... sadly amusing, they're also stupid as hell.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Good old Theo, great for a "BUT HILLAAAAAAAAAAARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
    Yeah, not sure if Theo is somehow trying to find a way this is Hillary or the Democrats' fault. Good luck if you are, by the way.

It must be painful for Twitler's rabid fanbase to realize the person you believed in so hard you were willing to ignore things like science, fact and reality is, based on messages like Theo's, doing exactly what he said Clinton would do. You can just hear the frustration as they either admit to themselves they got conned into supporting someone who's against their principles but doing it horribly poorly -- or as they continue to stamp their feet, throw a tantrum, and scream into the wind.

Maybe they can find solace in the haven that /r/the_Donald has...oh right...they're eating each other in there. Hmm. Could be safer here.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    See, then it does not matter, and the voters never matter because brown people die either way. USA USA USA!!!!!!

/s
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.