Thread: Bannon is out?

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Rejoice Hillary voters, boots on the ground in Syria is surely coming. XD
    Yes, bring up Hillary, for what you expect Trump to do.

- - - Updated - - -

See, then it does not matter, and the voters never matter because brown people die either way. USA USA USA!!!!!!

/s
    WTF? Trump won the presidency, while everyone and their grandmother was telling you Trump is a liar... now you complain that your vote doesn't mater? A little self awareness please...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    See, then it does not matter
    Keep telling yourself that. It might help the bitter pill you have to swallow, if you're right, and Trump sends us into another war. Keep saying "Clinton would have done it too!" Hypotheticals are a nice way to take the edge off of realizing you backed an incompetent loser who turns on the people who voted for him.

What Clinton would have done, is irrelevant. She lost. Get over it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. It might help the bitter pill you have to swallow, if you're right, and Trump sends us into another war. Keep saying "Clinton would have done it too!" Hypotheticals are a nice way to take the edge off of realizing you backed an incompetent loser who turns on the people who voted for him.

Considering Clinton's destruction of Libya and "Assad must Go!" I doubt she wasn't about have us in another war. After all Obama bombed and killed with gusto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering Clinton's destruction of Libya and "Assad must Go!" I doubt she --
    Sounds like a hypothetical to me. Also, sounds like buyer's remorse.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, bring up Hillary, for what you expect Trump to do.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF? Trump won the presidency, while everyone and their grandmother was telling you Trump is a liar... now you complain that your vote doesn't mater? A little self awareness please...
    Trump MIGHT have been a liar, Hillary was for sure. One could hope with a dove like Bannon who sought peace rather than war and violence like Obama and the Clintons and Bush, things might have been different. I needed to be reminded that the Pentagon picks the policy, not the people. Well them and the stock holders in weapons manufacturers.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump MIGHT have been a liar, Hillary was for sure.
    And we're back to reality denying. Ignored.

10+ Year Old Account

Trump campaigns on 'bomb the shit out of them, then give their oil to Exxon', then appoints Tellison as Secretary of state. But, now that Trump lost Bannon, he is just like Hillary. Oh that's right... Trump repeatedly saying that, was the lying globalist media... /facedesk
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a hypothetical to me. Also, sounds like buyer's remorse.
    Well one would hope that a man who picked Bannon, a man desiring peace and avoiding war at all costs, might have been different from the blood-soaked savagery of Bush, Obama and the Clinton aborted dynasty, but Oh' Well. We tried to go the path of peace but the establishment craves its blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump MIGHT have been a liar, Hillary was for sure. One could hope with a dove like Bannon who sought peace rather than war and violence like Obama and the Clintons and Bush, things might have been different. I needed to be reminded that the Pentagon picks the policy, not the people. Well them and the stock holders in weapons manufacturers.
    Wtf? Trump is such a liar, he is on record, under oath, saying that he made up a fake name to gain publicity. Fucking simpsons had him as a worst scenario 10 years ago. But, 7 month into his presidency, Trump still might have been a liar? Insane... absolutely insane... it does not match reality at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering Clinton's destruction of Libya and "Assad must Go!" I doubt she wasn't about have us in another war. After all Obama bombed and killed with gusto.
    Libya was a NATO backed mission. It would have happened under McCain, Romney, Trump, Clinton or Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well one would hope that a man who picked Bannon, a man desiring peace and avoiding war at all costs, might have been different from the blood-soaked savagery of Bush, Obama and the Clinton aborted dynasty, but Oh' Well. We tried to go the path of peace but the establishment craves its blood.
    You do know that Bannon literally declared war in his Brietbart return. The first tween after the news broke of Bannon leaving, from BrietBart, was "#WAR"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump campaigns on 'bomb the shit out of them, then give their oil to Exxon', then appoints Tellison as Secretary of state. But, now that Trump lost Bannon, he is just like Hillary. Oh that's right... Trump repeatedly saying that, was the lying globalist media... /facedesk
    Oh, it's all sorts of things. Trump has threatened and/or attacked North Korea, and Iran, and Yemen, and Syria, and Venezuela, and he spent part of today working on Afghanistan. I suppose if I saw that and I was part of Twitler's rabid fanbase, I'd be hiding behind hypotheticals too. Does that count as bargaining as one of the stages of grief? It's clearly not denial.

Oh, and by virtue of actually attacking Syria, relations with Russia are now the worst they've ever been, by Trump's admission. So, that's off the left. I suppose "but Clinton would have something something JOBS!" is next on the list.

Or I guess "but Clinton's trade war with China would have gone even worse" could be next.

Or "but even more people would have suddenly quit after Clinton refused to condemn American Nazis and the KKK"

Or "but Clinton would have...um...something something health care, fuck, that's the House and Senate, there's nothing we can do on that one"

Trump MIGHT have been a liar,
    There is no might, he has lied to everyone and you fell for it.

Also I want $1 every time you bring up Hillary in a trump or trump related thread.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Rejoice Hillary voters, boots on the ground in Syria is surely coming. XD
    You just don't know when to quit, do you? You are actually incapable. Remarkable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Libya was a NATO backed mission. It would have happened under McCain, Romney, Trump, Clinton or Obama.
    He is defending a guy, who said he learned how to manipulate people, from his time as a gold seller in WoW. That's what made him the money to peruse other endeavors. He saw the reaction to Chines gold sellers, with rampant and acceptable zenopbia and said it was a strategy he used in his publication.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You just don't know when to quit, do you? .
    Multiple stages of grief in the span of 15 minutes? They will, soon enough.

Clinton's destruction of Libya... good god.

Do you not remember the whole "Lead from Behind" stuff with Obama? Libya was French/UK initiated, done through NATO. The US was the muscle as part of our NATO commitment. And on top of that we came in and bailed out our allies when they found themselves running short on munitions.

The US Military moved a grand total of zero assets to the region to strike Libya. They used what was in the Mediterranean and based in Europe (especially Italy). Robert Gates was about as thrilled about it as a root canal.

Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, had next to nothing to do with Libya beyond the basic requirements of her position.

Your knowledge of recent history is bad and wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    made another 50 accounts that got banned from the donald. its still pretty hot there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Clinton's destruction of Libya... good god.

Do you not remember the whole "Lead from Behind" stuff with Obama? Libya was French/UK initiated, done through NATO. The US was the muscle as part of our NATO commitment. And on top of that we came in and bailed out our allies when they found themselves running short on munitions.

The US Military moved a grand total of zero assets to the region to strike Libya. They used what was in the Mediterranean and based in Europe (especially Italy). Robert Gates was about as thrilled about it as a root canal.

Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, had next to nothing to do with Libya beyond the basic requirements of her position.

Your knowledge
    of recent history is bad and wrong.
    I mean its theo. they are simply borrowing other posters routines and doing them badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it's all sorts of things. Trump has threatened and/or attacked North Korea, and Iran, and Yemen, and Syria, and Venezuela, and he spent part of today working on Afghanistan. I suppose if I saw that and I was part of Twitler's rabid fanbase, I'd be hiding behind hypotheticals too. Does that count as bargaining as one of the stages of grief? It's clearly not denial.

Oh, and by virtue of actually attacking Syria, relations with Russia are now the worst they've ever been, by Trump's admission. So, that's off the left. I suppose "but Clinton would have something something JOBS!" is next on the list.

Or I guess "but Clinton's trade war with China would have gone even worse" could be next.

Or "but even more people would have suddenly quit after Clinton refused to condemn American Nazis and the KKK"

Or "but Clinton would have...um...something something health care, fuck, that's the House and Senate, there's nothing we can do on that one"
    The thing with all this realization Trump support seems to come to once in a while is bizarre. The link I like to give, is SNL making fun of him in 1989. None of this shit is hidden. His deposition during the defamation trial is on record. His claims and results of suing the NFL, is on record. His management practice and lawsuits are all on record.

Phil Heartman, who's been dead for over 20 years, was the original Trump on SNL... but, this is all a revaluation... BreitBart never told us this, SNL didn't leak to Wikileaks, it's not on infiwars... why must info on Trump be so hard to find?!? /facedesk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    made another 50 accounts that got banned from the donald. its still pretty hot there.
    You are doing great! I stuck my head in there just long enough to see they mentioned Sharia Law and are jerking off to a picture of the Electoral College map. I think you've struck a nerve.