Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    You keep repeating it's for charity, it's not for charity.
    What the hell are you talking about? It clearly does matter if the charity got half, 1/5 or only 1/20?
    You can't say it's for charity if it isn't. Can you please stop being a drone?
    The money was used to fund the tournament, which they could have done easily by themselves because they are rich as fuck right now.

You can't make wild promises, wait until 6 million people have bought the game, of which at least some decided to buy it based on them, and then change them. That's not buisiness, that's foul play.

So they'd break another promise? Yeah, I can clearly see them doing that.

Care to explain how this is "testing"?
    You pay real money right now. If it doesn't work in EA, you are just as frustrated.

There is absolutely no difference.
    There is a difference, its a difference of it not working, saying sorry guys we'll get it fixed, them fixing it and everyone going on their way because its EA and things sometimes don't work in EA, as opposed to it not working AFTER release and people saying "WHY WASN'T THIS TESTED IN EA!"

Regardless, if you feel its enough to keep you from playing, more power to you, I just don't see the issue, nor do the hundreds of thousands of other still playing and buying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    There is a difference, its a difference of it not working, saying sorry guys we'll get it fixed, them fixing it and everyone going on their way because its EA and things sometimes don't work in EA, as opposed to it not working AFTER release and people saying "WHY WASN'T THIS TESTED IN EA!"

Regardless, if you feel its enough to keep you from playing, more power to you, I just don't see the issue, nor do the hundreds of thousands of other still playing and buying the game.
    Ya its a super small amount of people who are pissy about cosmetic hats. The rest of us are enjoying playing/watching the game and happy its improving so much since it hit EA.

The game now compared to day 1 is night and day.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted

Never did I say any of that. I'm saying it's shady and consumer unfriendly business. I don't know how much money goes to charity, I don't know which charity - they said they wouldn't, yet they did etc. etc.
    Right now it's more or less just a ploy for me. "We'll donate if you participate *wink wink* won't tell you how much though *wink wink*. The player is clearly supposed to believe that he is doing something "good" while buying keys, isn't he?

Let's be honest here? Why won't they show or tell the exact amount of how much goes to charity and why won't they mention the charities that benefit from it? Or is it showing somewhere and I'm not seeing it?

I can't log into the game because I'm not at home and Google doesn't show anything other than vague statements right now.

It has to be crystal clear when they talk about "charity". Otherwise it's not worth a damn and a ruse.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-08-18 at 06:42 AM.

Deleted
    Game is not worthing imo:

- search 10-20 mins for gear
    - get 1 hit
    - reload.

also
    - wrong shaders/PBR everywhere, mediocre gfx
    - nothing impressive really
    - lagfest, engine does not deliver

I just want to say...for all the people who are ridiculously believing this game is "improving"... let me ask you this

Have they ever addressed the awful coding, will they fix it before xbox release? They have mentioned in brief the memory leak, but will they ever fix it? Will they ever fix their low tier UE4 assets that do not fit in the game? Will they fix the plane bug. Will they fix the reloading bug? What about that one town thats a fucking oddity to the code where you cant lean? They said they will fix and look into the end circles, but they are still atrocious RNG messes. What about rails, banisters and bullet penetration? Will they fix the desync and their servers? Why does my rig that can run Crysis on the highest settings get 80 fps, but on this game it gets 40 or worse? Why do some buildings absolutely lag like crazy? Whats with the terrain bugs and cars?

These have been in the game for longer than 3 months now. Some added by each patch, or supposedly "fixed" with a patch.

Why do they make such shitty decisions? Like test realm active for only one day? Banning people with no proof at all? PR nightmares with streamers and players? Not listening to the feedback and criticism with each new patch? Why dont they invest in some servers now that they have hard cash? Why don't they hire some actual talent so each patch isnt delayed by 200%?

Why is there so much false information out there on how to optimize your game, how to get it running, how to make it look better, how to have a leg up? Why do you need third party software to adequately report something or a bug? Why go back on your word and put in paid cosmetic crates...? The game is far from finished and you're having an invitational with actual money on the line?

I can literally go on and on about this game. There is nothing good at all about it, from the UI, to the main menu, to loot design. It's like this game was put together in 5 days by a ragtag team of rednecks blackout drunk.

Wait, well the map is good, I'll give it that. But one map for how long this game has been out? Bad!

Rank 2 in a game and got fucking taken out with a Pistol. Will admit it made me a bit salty.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Game is not worthing imo:

- search 10-20 mins for gear
    - get 1 hit
    - reload.

also
    - wrong shaders/PBR everywhere, mediocre gfx
    - nothing impressive really
    - lagfest, engine does not deliver
    For me it's Survive to final ~25, get pegged by some kid hiding at the edge of the circle behind a tree. I notice (my luck) that I can dump ammo into people and they'll take it. I find a level 2 vest, level 3 helmet and still go down in like 4 hits if that

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice if they had at least 1 more map.... variety is the spice of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The variety in this game is which bug, glitch, server issue or hacker you will experience in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    They are working on a 2nd map and have showed some of it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I just want to say...for all the people who are ridiculously believing this game is "improving"... let me ask you this

Have they ever addressed the awful coding, will they fix it before xbox release? They have mentioned in brief the memory leak, but will they ever fix it? Will they ever fix their low tier UE4 assets that do not fit in the game? Will they fix the plane bug. Will they fix the reloading bug? What about that one town thats a fucking oddity to the code where you cant lean? They said they will fix and look into the end circles, but they are still atrocious RNG messes. What about rails, banisters and bullet penetration? Will they fix the desync and their servers? Why does my rig that can run Crysis on the highest settings get 80 fps, but on this game it gets 40 or worse? Why do some buildings absolutely lag like crazy? Whats with the terrain bugs and cars?

These have been in the game for longer than 3 months now. Some added by each patch, or supposedly "fixed" with a patch.

Why do they make such shitty decisions? Like test realm active for only one day? Banning people with no proof at all? PR nightmares with streamers and players? Not listening to the feedback and criticism with each new patch? Why dont they invest in some servers now that they have hard cash? Why don't they hire some actual talent so each patch isnt delayed by 200%?

Why is there so much false information out there on how to optimize your game, how to get it running, how to make it look better, how to have a leg up? Why do you need third party software to adequately report something or a bug? Why go back on your word and put in paid cosmetic crates...? The game is far from finished and you're having an invitational with actual money on the line?

I can literally go on and on about this game. There is nothing good at all about it, from the UI, to the main menu, to loot design. It's like this game was put together in 5 days by a ragtag team of rednecks blackout drunk.

Wait, well the map is good, I'll give it that. But one map for how long this game has been out? Bad!
    We get it, you don't like the game lol, but I seriously have had 0 problems running the game, I have no memory leaks (I did, but it stopped last patch) and I have zero server issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    1st game got shot down as soon as I landed, 2nd game felt down a mountain, 3rd game got shot on the back =( 4th game managed to get to rank 1 by playing like a coward, hiding in bathtubs and whatnot, ending up by killing only 3 guys, first one being in a fist fight when we landed.

Pretty fun game overall imo.
    Pretty much sums it up lol, you either die in 2 minutes or live for 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    1st game got shot down as soon as I landed, 2nd game felt down a mountain, 3rd game got shot on the back =( 4th game managed to get to rank 1 by playing like a coward, hiding in bathtubs and whatnot, ending up by killing only 3 guys, first one being in a fist fight when we landed.

Pretty fun game overall imo.
    Yep sounds like a normal PUBG experience.

We get it, you don't like the game lol, but I seriously have had 0 problems running the game, I have no memory leaks (I did, but it stopped last patch) and I have zero server issues.
    "I dont have a problem and/or too blind to see, so uhhh lol what you talking about"

The death of games right here folks.

Literally, just got on, first game of the day. Two bugs, a glitch and a hacker. 10/10 experience

"I dont have a problem and/or too blind to see, so uhhh lol what you talking about"

The death of games right here folks.

Literally, just got on, first game of the day. Two bugs, a glitch and a hacker. 10/10 experience
    Almost like its EA! And most "hackers" are just better than you.... go look at "aimbotS" in the OW forums.. and seriously, haven't seen a bug in the 200 hrs i have playing.

Almost like its EA! And most "hackers" are just better than you.... go look at "aimbotS" in the OW forums.. and seriously, haven't seen a bug in the 200 hrs i have playing.
    Now I know you are lying. Any look, at any of the gameplay videos on youtube, reddit, PUBG and steam forums will show video after video after video after video of bugs, hackers, glitches, etc and etc. But youuuu wouldnt know, because this game is literally perfect in every way, so git gud, but it's EA so dont complain if there's a bug!

Hahah fuckin serious mate?

Now I know you are lying. Any look, at any of the gameplay videos on youtube, reddit, PUBG and steam forums will show video after video after video after video of bugs, hackers, glitches, etc and etc. But youuuu wouldnt know, because this game is literally perfect in every way, so git gud, but it's EA so dont complain if there's a bug!

Hahah fuckin serious mate?
    I didn't say that bugs didn't exist, I said I haven't seen one. And no, I wouldn't complain if I did see one, just report it and move on, there's going to be bugs. Ea or not, all games have bugs. And I have seen very few videos of actual hackers, some invisible people, the usual aim bot, but as usual, a lot of it is just ea silliness,
    Not real hacks

I didn't say that bugs didn't exist, I said I haven't seen one. And no, I wouldn't complain if I did see one, just report it and move on, there's going to be bugs. Ea or not, all games have bugs. And I have seen very few videos of actual hackers, some invisible people, the usual aim bot, but as usual, a lot of it is just ea silliness,
    Not real hacks

Also, there are some stray streamers that just block out names and stream themselves hacking. It's not even uncommon.

If you haven't at least had 99 players punched out while in the plane, you're pretty lucky.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post

Also, there are some stray streamers that just block out names and stream themselves hacking. It's not even uncommon.

If you haven't at least had 99 players punched out while in the plane, you're pretty lucky.
    Look at the date that video was posted....

That have cracked down hard on the "hacks" and there is barely any if any left at all. 100's of hours both playing and watching stream's I have yet to see one myself. There is small bugs here and there but they are random.

But really name me one just one online game where someone isn't cheating in some way. Name me one game that doesn't have a bug or two. This is what EA is for to fix issues and improve the game.

Anyone who say's the game hasn't improved by a vast amount since its release is just outright lying.