View Poll Results: Sex on the First Date?

Voters
529. This poll is closed
  • NO, NO, NOPE Not even a kiss I am a Lady!

35 6.62%
  • Sure go with what you feel those rules are outdated.

380 71.83%
  • Maybe a Kiss

50 9.45%
  • Maybe the 2nd Date (Fooling around)

35 6.62%
  • Third day (Maybe) Or (Comment below)

29 5.48%
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I've only been doing it for almost 3 months now. It takes time. I see improvements every day.
    Not getting any in 3 months if you're being active sounds a lot like not working to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Not getting any in 3 months if you're being active sounds a lot like not working to me.
    You have to learn first. I got a number on the second approach I did. Then you get better and you get more numbers. It took me a month to get my second number, because it takes skill to lead the conversation there. When you're talking to people during the day, they have stuff to do. They go after a couple of minutes of chitchat. So you have to get really good at chitchat and leading the conversation. Then in one night, I would get 3 numbers. Then in my second month, I'd get numbers all the time. In one week I've gotten as many numbers as I got during the whole first month. Now I'm at a point where I can go out and get a number any day. But you can't fuck a number.

Then the problem is getting girls to text back and set up dates. I had that one date, but aside from that, I've only gotten a couple of girls to text back. Which is also normal during daygame, as even pros have a high rate of flakes. There are so many reasons for that. Girls lose interest, they just give you their numbers cause they wanna be left alone, they have a boyfriend, they think about the encounter and doubts creep in, like, "I barely know this guy" etc. So flakes are normal. So then you have to think about how to reduce those flakes. I'm now in a stage where I have to analyse that and figure out how to build better rapport and attraction. The last two girls I texted with both had a boyfriend, so that led nowhere. One of them got a guilty conscience and said she couldn't continue it. I don't know how much of that is true, but it doesn't matter that much. The experience curve is exponential. Most people need a lot of approaches to see some solid results. A year of practice. Maybe 1000 approaches. Daygamers call this the 1000 sets of pain. It's a long road, but it's worth it. Because at the end of the road is sweet pussy.

I've been on a date and I'm regularly kissing girls on the cheeks.
    Oh man. You have a big mouth for a dude who can't get any unless he pays for it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've only been doing it for almost 3 months now. It takes time. I see improvements every day.
    LMFAO. From the guy who can't wait a month for sex. 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

Then the problem is getting girls to text back and set up dates. I had that one date, but aside from that, I've only gotten a couple of girls to text back. Which is also normal during daygame, as even pros have a high rate of flakes.
    See, this is one of your many apparent problems. Like women who talk to "relationship experts" online, daygamers/PUAs prey on socially awkward men who are unsuccessful at dating by giving them shit advice that focuses on being a douchebag, instead of telling them to fix their many flaws (usually related to personality). If anything using the advice from sites from people like this will lower your odds of dating quality individuals, because most normal/well-adjusted people see through that shit.

Maybe go talk to normal people in actual relationships to tell you how it's done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    LMFAO. From the guy who can't wait a month for sex. 10/10
    Can't or won't? Why would I wait? I mean sure on some level, if I really like a person, and I know attraction is there, then technically 1 month isn't that much to wait. But you have to ask yourself, why is it so easy for her to wait? If she can easily wait a month for sex, then obviously I don't turn her on that much. Maybe I'm just wasting my time? Does she make every guy wait or just me? Did she used to have sex on the first date and now she "changed" and I'm the one who now has to work for it to get some? I have options. I don't need to wait a month.

See, this is one of your many apparent problems. Like women who talk to "relationship experts" online, daygamers/PUAs prey on socially awkward men who are unsuccessful at dating by giving them shit advice that focuses on being a douchebag, instead of telling them to fix their many flaws (usually related to personality). If anything using the advice from sites from people like this will lower your odds of dating quality individuals, because most normal/well-adjusted people see through that shit.

Maybe go talk to normal people in actual relationships to tell you how it's done.
    I'm good with people.

Can't or won't? Why would I wait? I mean sure on some level, if I really like a person, and I know attraction is there, then technically 1 month isn't that much to wait. But you have to ask yourself, why is it so easy for her to wait? If she can easily wait a month for sex, then obviously I don't turn her on that much. Maybe I'm just wasting my time? Does she make every guy wait or just me? Did she used to have sex on the first date and now she "changed" and I'm the one who now has to work for it to get some? I have options. I don't need to wait a month.
    Wait, you have never had sex and yet you are saying you have options? Maybe the girl just doesn't want to have sex until she knows you and feels that 1 or 2 dates isn't enough? Also, why does it matter what she did in the past? Obviously, what she did in the past didn't work and so maybe she wants to know someone before having sex with them. It has nothing to do with being turned on by someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    Maybe the girl just doesn't want to have sex until she knows you and feels that 1 or 2 dates isn't enough?
    3 dates are fine. A month of dates isn't.

Also, why does it matter what she did in the past? Obviously, what she did in the past didn't work and so maybe she wants to know someone before having sex with them. It has nothing to do with being turned on by someone.
    To paraphrase Bill Burr. "Oh so you used to give guys blowjobs on the first date and now you don't anymore, cause now you're not like that anymore? So all I can get from you now is aids. Great."

3 dates are fine. A month of dates isn't.

To paraphrase Bill Burr. "Oh so you used to give guys blowjobs on the first date and now you don't anymore, cause now you're not like that anymore? So all I can get from you now is aids. Great."
    Um, no. Just no. So far from true, it isn't even funny.

Oh man. You have a big mouth for a dude who can't get any unless he pays for it.
    It's beyond amusing really. Guy thinks he's some Hugh Hefner after paying a hooker once and getting couple phone numbers from harassing people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Um, no. Just no. So far from true, it isn't even funny.
    It has nothing to do with truth, it's about how you feel about it. When a girl has had a healthy sex life for years and then decided she wants to change, and now her guys have to wait a month, that's nice and all for her, if she finds guys that are willing to wait, good for her, I'll move on to other girls then. It doesn't have to be on the first date, but if someone offered me a car that everyone got to drive on the first day and after 10-15 years of being driven by other guys on a regular basis, someone told me I could drive it, but I have to wait a month, that person can go fuck herself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It's beyond amusing really. Guy thinks he's some Hugh Hefner after paying a hooker once
    Two hookers, three times.

- - - Updated - - -

and getting couple phone numbers from harassing people.
    Haha, harassing. Yeah, they were so harassed as we stood there on the street, talking and laughing.

Deleted
    It has nothing to do with truth, it's about how you feel about it. When a girl has had a healthy sex life for years and then decided she wants to change, and now her guys have to wait a month, that's nice and all for her, if she finds guys that are willing to wait, good for her, I'll move on to other girls then. It doesn't have to be on the first date, but if someone offered me a car that everyone got to drive on the first day and after 10-15 years of being driven by other guys on a regular basis, someone told me I could drive it, but I have to wait a month, that person can go fuck herself.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, harassing. Yeah, they were so harassed as we stood there on the street, talking and laughing.
    lol!!! you can't even get sex without having to pay for it how does that mean what you try to do works if you cant have sex without paying for it??

So you won't wait a month for a girl you might fall in love with and end up marrying/being with forever, but you will pay someone to have sex with you, someone who has sex with like 10-12 different men a day and is only having sex with you because you pay them?

That is really messed up. I can see why you can only get it from paying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Can I just say that I find it incredibly adorable that Anduin thinks his penis is better than a vibrator at getting a girl to reach orgasm?
    its stupid, masturbation give more pleasure than sex

Reality is all women like to be dominated by men. Asian women most likely more than others. I don't have that many experiences with Asian girls, but others have and that's how stereotypes start.
    What reality did you come from? Some women don't even like men. This is the stupidest horse shit I've read on here in a while.

I only have what you've written on this forum as proof of how you operate. Harass is the word that comes to mind if you're the same in the streets too, sorry.

I'm good with people.
    Paying people isn't being good with them. But you're funny, I can give you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    lol!!! you can't even get sex without having to pay for it how does that mean what you try to do works if you cant have sex without paying for it??
    Well to be honest for some it might actually be valuable to sell or buy whichever the case might be, and while others the only choice they have is to give it away because nobody else would want it.

I don't think paying for sex in and of itself means anything, anymore than not wanting to pay or be bought.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    Who says I can't?

- - - Updated - - -

So you won't wait a month for a girl you might fall in love with and end up marrying/being with forever, but you will pay someone to have sex with you, someone who has sex with like 10-12 different men a day and is only having sex with you because you pay them?

That is really messed up. I can see why you can only get it from paying.
    The last time was 5 years ago. I wouldn't pay for it again. That's why I learned game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    What reality did you come from? Some women don't even like men. This is the stupidest horse shit I've read on here in a while.
    Oh yeah, lesbians totally disprove what I just said. You beat me.

- - - Updated - - -

I only have what you've written on this forum as proof of how you operate. Harass is the word that comes to mind if you're the same in the streets too, sorry.
    And what is it that I've written that makes you think that? What is harassment to you? Having a pleasant conversation? Looking at a girl?

And what is it that I've written that makes you think that? What is harassment to you? Having a pleasant conversation? Looking at a girl?
    How often do you actually read what you happen to write here? Or maybe you see it as normal somehow, despite being the only one who writes in that manner really. One thing I could guarantee however; if you suddenly lost your memory, started reading your threads, then you'd be creeped out by it aswell. Shocked when someone tells you it was your posting.

Or you could try it in practice. Just show your threads/posts to the people you get numbers from, and see what their reaction is. Especially the 'good' parts (the PUA threads/posts). Unless you're afraid to be honest to people in real life that is.

Who says I can't?
    you said it yourself

Deleted
    How often do you actually read what you happen to write here? Or maybe you see it as normal somehow, despite being the only one who writes in that manner really. One thing I could guarantee however; if you suddenly lost your memory, started reading your threads, then you'd be creeped out by it aswell. Shocked when someone tells you it was your posting.

Or you could try it in practice. Just show your threads/posts to the people you get numbers from, and see what their reaction is. Especially the 'good' parts (the PUA threads/posts). Unless you're afraid to be honest to people in real life that is.
    Nice way of deflection. Yeah avoid the question. You haven't pointed out a single thing I have written that would make you think I go around harassing people. So one more chance. Point something out. It should be easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    2017-05-23, 01:00 AM