Poll: Do you like the female worgen's appearance?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Do you like the female worgen's appearance?

Simple enough question with poll. Feel free to give reasons for why/why not in the comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.
    Why? Oversized Chihuahua.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked yes because I'm indifferent. I like their animations a lot. But I wouldn't mind a rework.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen in general I think blizzard dropped the ball on. This is the race that was supposed to bring balance to the factions. It was supposed to be so menacing that horde players would want to play the alliance but what we got was something less scary. All you have to do is look at female dranai to know how important it is to have really cool looking female toons. Personally I don't roll female toons but a lot of people do and they are mostly men. It does seem like it would be difficult to make something menacing and sexy at the same time tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    No, Worgen are supposed to be vicious and fierce, the fem worgen looks like a dog. They need to rework it and make it way more vicious than it is now.

The female face looks severely unfinished and overall really bad relative to the overall quality of the other models. I think it's the way it is partly due to the difficulties the art team was having at the time -- female worgens were very rushed and one of the last models to make it in before the launch of Cataclysm. Shame, really, but hopefully they fix it one day.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

I would like some option in-between : I don't really mind how it looks like but I would like to see some change to it. A friend of mine has a lot of Worgen characters and.. I didn't hear good things about the female Worgen from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    No.
    Truth has been spoken.

It's been my impression as well since Cataclysm that the female worgen is one of those things that the playerbase more or less universally agrees upon.

Deleted
    They're the ugliest of races. Skinny dogs with female human eyes. Whoever came up with this design should be sent into a North Korean gulag.

I'd quit WoW if I was forced into playing only them. The model is so incredibly ugly. Males have silly animations but at least they look like savage werewolves. Females are rejects from a poorly drawn furry webcomic.

I like the direction they were going for in Alpha Cataclysm build, not the released version.

Not a fan of worgen, no matter the gender.
    Animations are just too, I don't know, eccentric? Arms all over the place, stuff like that.

I guess they look ok as long as they stand still though.

Yes, I like them.

Reason: stop fucking whining about every single little thing.

I have two female Worgen, they're massively cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    No.
    Pretty much my feelings.

They have these ugly, glassed over, bloodshot eyes. A poorly done muzzle that makes them look permanently rabid(while the males is due to their teeth size).

The animations are ok, but their face and chest really need some work. (A lot of chest armor makes their chest look like they had implants.)

I'd have preferred a better blend between their original model, and the current one.
    Mix the tame and the feral. Because Blizz took it too far to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Yes, I like them.

Reason: stop the fuck whining about every single little thing.

I have two female Worgen, they're massively cute.
    If that's what you consider cute, I don't wanna know how ugly your gf is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If that's what you consider cute, I don't wanna know how ugly your gf is.
    My GF is not "cute". I'm a grown man. She's athletic and sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, and no.

My biggest problem is the ears.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They look fucked up beyond belief. I can't believe they scrapped the Alpha version.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, they are basically just mad chihuahuas
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..