Poll: Do you like the female worgen's appearance?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    My GF is not "cute". I'm a grown man. She's athletic and sexy.
    And you take female worgen as an example.. wow man confused about your taste and you gf now.. cant help it.

No.
    The Snarl just looks stupid, not in any way savage, wild or dangerous to me.
    The eyes are oversized and derpy, I think even if you kept the oversize, just fixing the iris placement or better, making them glow like males (srsly wtf could ever explain that gender dimorphysm?) would fix the problem. Change those two features and they would already be more than acceptable imo. Would also love a come back of the incredible amount of hairstyles they had on the alpha but can quite understand and accept seriously limiting the choice for the sake of keeping the racial theme and avoiding anime logic.

Deleted
    Incredibly ugly and to top it off there are no real variations to choose from.

Yes, I like them.

Reason: stop fucking whining about every single little thing.

I have two female Worgen, they're massively cute.
    So rather than form your own opinion, you like them to feel special among the 80% that don't like them? Seeing as how you gave the reason you did...

Different tastes, but the Worgen female seems to be ugly as sin to most people and has been considered a botch job since Cataclysm. I had 2 female worgen myself, but couldn't get over the way they look.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    And you take female worgen as an example.. wow man confused about your taste and you gf now.. cant help it.
    Was that English?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    So rather than form your own opinion, you like them to feel special among the 80% that don't like them? Seeing as how you gave the reason you did...

Different tastes, but the Worgen female seems to be ugly as sin to most people and has been considered a botch job since Cataclysm. I had 2 female worgen myself, but couldn't get over the way they look.
    I find the female Worgen funny and cute.

I don't place a lot of value in opinions coming from the whining echo chamber of people who mistake their little circle jerk for general opinion. Bohoo female worgen whatever. Also, seeing how many of these people play terrible human characters or think that Orcs were "badass" ...

Simple enough question with poll. Feel free to give reasons for why/why not in the comments.
    I think it's....alright. It's not absolutely horrid enough that I wouldn't ever play one, but it could definitely be better. What's more concerning to me are the animations. Now those ARE absolutely horrid enough that I wouldn't ever play one. Especially the running animations. Uhg! And the spell casting animation make it look like she's having a seizure....

Was that English?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't place a lot of value in opinions coming from the whining echo chamber of people who mistake their little circle jerk for general opinion. Bohoo female worgen whatever. Also, seeing how many of these people play terrible human characters or think that Orcs were "badass" ...

Okidoki, only the female Worgen's model has been a general point of contention since Cataclysm. Wanna find heartwarming unity among the playerbase? Mention the female worgen's model.

Seems you're actually the one part of a little circlejerk.

Given how united the playerbase has been, I'm willing to bet that you're going to have to part ways with your "funny and cute" botched worgen sometime soon. ^^

I think they could look really good. Male worgen, too. They both need an overhaul, but the female worgen needs a redesign at it. Male worgen could look as good as/better than Genn Greymane's cutscene model, which would be really nice. If they add a few facial options? Even better.

Okidoki, only the female Worgen's model has been a general point of contention since Cataclysm. Wanna find heartwarming unity among the playerbase? Mention the female worgen's model.

Seems you're actually the one part of a little circlejerk.

Given how united the playerbase has been, I'm willing to bet that you're going to have to part ways with your "funny and cute" botched worgen sometime soon. ^^
    "United playerbase" = whining circle jerk. That's the whole point of the sentiment. Same people who would tell you that Pandaria was a universally disdained expansion. Or that most players actually want Vanilla servers. Or that the "majority of the playerbase" passionately advocates the removal of LFR.

Another thing that these people have been talking about "having to part ways with", like, REAL SOON. Keep on fighting the good fight, guys!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Was that English?

- - - Updated - - -

Was that english? Are you 12 and for real?
    And no m8 worgen female are not cute or funny.

Sadly, once anything is implemented for more than a month, there'll always be people who prefer it that way. That means that if female worgen get a redesign, there will actually be people who complain about no longer recognizing their characters.

I mean, when draenei males got updated in WoD, and their shoulder positioning was different (looked better), people complained and it was made similar to the old model's positioning on the very edges of the shoulders.

Point is, I think the best way to do this update would be to update worgen females, and add the old faces in, then have extra options after those that are essentially a head redesign. People can use the barber shop now, so those with worgen chars that would want the redesigned face would be able to go to the barber. Does that sound like it makes some sense?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    *insert crying laughing emoji here*

"United playerbase" = whining circle jerk. That's the whole point of the sentiment. Same people who would tell you that Pandaria was a universally disdained expansion. Or that most players actually want Vanilla servers. Or that the "majority of the playerbase" passionately advocates the removal of LFR.

Another thing that these people have been talking about "having to part ways with", like, REAL SOON. Keep on fighting the good fight, guys!
    You're the only whiner here. Go take a nap.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny and cute!! Please make it happen!!

Female worgen could be pretty cool. As I mentioned before, although the female models are by far the worst offender, I think both female and male worgen could use an update, changes, more options, etc.

Deleted
    I don't care for Worgen be it male or female, not necessarily because of their appearance, but simply because I'm not a fan of werewolves.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    No. No no. No no no no no no. No. No no. No no no no no no. No nooo, no no no no no nooo, no no no no no nooo, no no no no no noooo. No no no no no no nonono no no no no no no no nononono noooooooo. NOOO NOOOO NO NO NO, NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO. No no no no. No no no no nononononononononononononononono. No no no no no no no no, NO NOOOOOO.

-Song ends, conductor turns and bows as the audience applauds-

But really, they're genuinely just very ugly. The least ugly of them is the death knight, because at least it somewhat obscures the horribleness that is the eyes. If you can get a good helmet on them (good luck with that) then they're much easier to work with.

I now understand how Demon Hunters felt.

You're the only whiner here. Go take a nap.
    I can tell it hurts a whining bunch when someone casually pees on their parade. But don't worry, the redone models will be exactly like the previous revamps - essentially the same, but with smoother animations and better resolution. Thankfully, you won't lose out on any material to poop your diaper over, so I guess it's all good.

I can tell it hurts a whining bunch when someone casually pees on their parade. But don't worry, the redone models will be exactly like the previous revamps - essentially the same, but with smoother animations and better resolution. Thankfully, you won't lose out on any material to poop your diaper over, so I guess it's all good.
    You still need that nap, you've needed it since before you came into the thread considering your levels of hostility from the start. ^^

The Worgen female will get a revamp, even the developers themselves admitted it was a mistake.