Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    No, but enough of them.
    If you had demonstrable proof that a single one of them was biased they'd lose their jobs. Feel free to prove your claim.

The second shooting happened like within a mile of my house. Fucking amazing.

Don't worry. I'm sure the police were being racist somehow and deserved to be shot. /s

It's amazing to me how many people here think the way that guns work is like old Western movies where the bad guy can suddenly quick draw in the blink of an eye and execute eight people even though a gun is trained on him. The detachment from reality is amazing. Police should never be firing if they don't see a weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niil945 View Post
    If you had demonstrable proof that a single one of them was biased they'd lose their jobs. Feel free to prove your claim.
    It must be really cozy in this fantasy world you live in where justice is always served and corruption doesn't exist.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

So any guess on who did this yet? blm perhaps they like to see dead cops, though i dont think they have the balls, we will see soon enough i do hope they get the deathpenalty though.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    So any guess on who did this yet? blm perhaps they like to see dead cops, though i dont think they have the balls, we will see soon enough i do hope they get the deathpenalty though.
    Yeah, except for that part where BLM has never advocated killing cops, sure.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Again, somehow, through what must be some form of magic, cops in other countries manage to not execute people like this all the time. Reality disagrees with your authoritarian power fantasy.

Here's a CRAZY idea: Maybe a black man who has a legal firearm shouldn't be considered a potential lethal threat by default when he hasn't done anything wrong or improper.
    Other countries are not the U.S. Other countries have different laws, values, priorities. In the case of police officers, the laws here are written to protect the life of the officer and to prioritize their life over the lives of people who cannot follow directions and are potential lethal threats. That's an intentional choice and it's codified in law. Training isn't going to fix it because that's exactly how they are trained to react. You don't have to like it or agree with it, and I understand if you don't but a shift in law here to that scale isn't going to happen in our lifetimes. And it will only come after gun reform, which again, I don't see happening in our lifetime.

Other countries, like Canada and Israel, have gun ownership.
    In Israel, you will be gunned down the moment you pull out your gun in a wrong place. Watch the YouTube for beautiful, graphic illustration.

Canada doesn't have so much guns in the wrong hands.

They are civil servants, not a super-class of people whose lives are more valuable than everyone else.
    They enjoy the extra protection due to the extra risk coming from their office.

Other countries are not the U.S. Other countries have different laws, values, priorities. In the case of police officers, the laws here are written to protect the life of the officer and to prioritize their life over the lives of people who cannot follow directions and are potential lethal threats. That's an intentional choice and it's codified in law. Training isn't going to fix it because that's exactly how they are trained to react. You don't have to like it or agree with it, and I understand if you don't but a shift in law here to that scale isn't going to happen in our lifetimes. And it will only come after gun reform, which again, I don't see happening in our lifetime.
    Other countries, like Israel and Canada, have lots of guns and they don't have this problem on either side. They have very few police deaths and very few civilian deaths at police hands, because they are trained to de-escalate situations instead of escalate them.
    -ynnady

Yeah sure, so they have never chanted that they want dead cops? lol but not all of them i guess a few videos does not prove anything, atleast thats what i keep hearing, we will see soon enough

If marching with people chanting white people are superior makes you a Nazi, marching with people that chant about dead cops makes you a cop killer advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    In Israel, you will be gunned down the moment you pull out your gun in a wrong place. Watch the YouTube for beautiful, graphic illustration.

Canada doesn't have so much guns in the wrong hands.

They enjoy the extra protection due to the extra risk coming from their office.
    Israel allows open carry of all weapons. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Canada has plenty of guns.

Being overly aggressive and escalating situations doesn't make police safer. It puts them at risk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    If marching with people chanting white people are superior makes you a Nazi, marching with people that chant about dead cops makes you a cop killer advocate.
    Then it's a good thing BLM never did that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah sure, so they have never chanted that they want dead cops? lol but not all of them i guess a few videos does not prove anything, atleast thats what i keep hearing, we will see soon enough
    You mean the video of the small group that BLM kicked out of their march for saying extreme things BLM disagreed that?
    -ynnady

Other countries are not the U.S. Other countries have different laws, values, priorities.
    White people pointing guns at cops. Not getting gun downed.

Israel allows open carry of all weapons. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Being overly aggressive and escalating situations doesn't make police safer. It puts them at risk.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the video of the small group that BLM kicked out of their march for saying extreme things BLM disagreed that?
    https://youtu.be/hqQXmnMr_w8

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I see you left out the part where this was a small group that the actual march kicked out, and they had to march hours later because BLM wasn't having them.
    -ynnady

I see you left out the part where this was a small group that the actual march kicked out, and they had to march hours later because BLM wasn't having them.
    That wasn't even elated to BLM at all.

http://www.snopes.com/black-lives-ma...n-baton-rouge/

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Blm or not i want to see them on death row asap, would pay to watch them die to. Filthy cop killers.

My main guess is gang related punks doing it for retarded street cred though
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-08-19 at 04:12 PM.

I wonder how they keep drawing these kind of people to their side.

It's amazing to me how many people here think the way that guns work is like old Western movies where the bad guy can suddenly quick draw in the blink of an eye and execute eight people even though a gun is trained on him. The detachment from reality is amazing. Police should never be firing if they don't see a weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

It must be really cozy in this fantasy world you live in where justice is always served and corruption doesn't exist.
    To your former point, that's actually false. It's exactly the opposite. The time it takes the brain to recognize and react to someone drawing a gun is slower than the time it takes to know you want to draw a weapon and fire it. Here's a great, though sad, example of exactly that type of thing happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcoB37c5Qhs

To your latter point, pointing out in the ether and yelling about discrimination and bias is like philosophical rambling. It's entirely irrelevant in the real world. Do I believe there is corruption? Sure. Do I believe there is injustice? Sure. But it's not actionable in a meaningful way unless you can prove it's not simply in your head. And you can't do that based on something subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    In Kissimmee, Florida, two officers responded to a report of a suspicious person. When they arrived on the scene and began taking statements, another person emerged from the nearby house and began shooting at them. One officer was killed, the other "gravely" wounded and currently in critical condition with a grim prognosis. The department described the incident as an "ambush".
    When they arrived on the scene and began taking statements, another person emerged from the nearby house and began shooting at them.
    another person emerged from the nearby house and began shooting at them.
    another person emerged from the nearby house
    another person
    Great example. So, basically, some guy started shooting at policemen talking to some other guy, and thats the excuse for police brutality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.