Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    ok what the fuck is going on with splatoon miiverse posts

First people started mass making pictures about furry and "draw more furries" then it went to "I wish _____ was real" memes NOW it's mass flooded with squids are Trans and Trans pride memes.

like holy shit this community is meme cancer
    in the uk im just seeing a lot of "my mum yells at my dad for drinking" or "i wish my dog didnt die" stuff. Still miiverse just a different flavour of cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    in the uk im just seeing a lot of "my mum yells at my dad for drinking" or "i wish my dog didnt die" stuff. Still miiverse just a different flavour of cringe.
    i forgot about the "my dad left me at walmart" memes too
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

i forgot about the "my dad left me at walmart" memes too
    We still have to hit full miiverse with the "can you take a picture of all the girl characters dead? pls dont ask why" tier elder god cringe.

Cringe really is the anti drug of choice.

ok what the fuck is going on with splatoon miiverse posts

First people started mass making pictures about furry and "draw more furries" then it went to "I wish _____ was real" memes NOW it's mass flooded with squids are Trans and Trans pride memes.

like holy shit this community is meme cancer
    I don't even bother looking at them unless it's a cool drawing that gets my attention at a glance.

In a few months the FOTM Switch owners will have already moved on to new games and the shit memes will be dead leaving us with mostly cool miiverse post. We watched the same thing happen in Splatoon 1.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-19 at 02:13 AM.

so squiffer is out and I got another weapon to add to my favorites.

It's quite weird in splatoon 1 I could not for the life of me get the hang of chargers so I was going to ignore the squiffer after mediocre success with the eliter and splat charger. But surprisingly I'm actually decent at the squiffer and I'm totally into the feel of it probably because it's a lot more mobile and charges faster.

So 2/3 weapons I use now were weapons I hated in splatoon 1 and couldn't adjust with them but now I can in splatoon 2. (Rapid blaster and squiffer)

The new squiffer when it comes out has auto bombs and the hamster ball which is going to be AMAZING.

A couple of days late:

https://venturebeat.com/2017/08/17/j...-for-nintendo/

The Switch and Splatoon 2 lead hardware and software sales in July in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    A couple of days late:

https://venturebeat.com/2017/08/17/j...-for-nintendo/

The Switch and Splatoon 2 lead hardware and software sales in July in the US.
    Yea they don't officially release public NPD statements until the 3rd thursday these days but the shit still gets leaked on the 2nd thursday.

Splatoon is over 1.2 mil just from Japan and US physical numbers. Factor in digital and rest of world+august it should be closing in on 2 mil.

If they continue shipping 80k splatoon bundles to Japan a week and the give walmart a big supply of the splatoon 2 bundles game is going to be in the 4+ mil range by holiday season.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-19 at 07:52 AM.

So real question: if Splat Tim 2 sells over 2 million this quick is Callie/Marrie replacing ice climbers in smash?

If there is a switch version of smash ice climbers need to make a return.

If there is a switch version of smash ice climbers need to make a return.
    Never! give me squid sisters bickering in squibberish or give me death!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Never! give me squid sisters bickering in squibberish or give me death!
    then you can die

Crash bandicoot comes first after ice climbers thanks

Crash bandicoot comes first after ice climbers thanks
    Don't see that happening ever..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Crash Bandicoot is honestly something I don't want to see in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Don't see that happening ever..
    Ryu ad cloud happened so

Ryu ad cloud happened so
    Ryu has been on Nintendo systems before though, and Square enix has had multiple games on Nintendo consoles.

Granted, Crash had a game or two on the GBA I believe, but it's still not exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Ryu has been on Nintendo systems before though, and Square enix has had multiple games on Nintendo consoles.

Granted, Crash had a game or two on the GBA I believe, but it's still not exactly the same.
    That has nothing to do with it. Ice climbers has had 1 game and they appeared in 2 smashes. It's just if they want crash in it or not.

That has nothing to do with it. Ice climbers has had 1 game and they appeared in 2 smashes. It's just if they want crash in it or not.
    Except Ice Climbers is Nintendo's.

you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. What I mean is that there isn't really a history of the companies cooperating in my knowledge, unlike Capcom and Square Enix.

Just as a heads up, Crash has been on Nintendo platforms (the GBA games, all games past Wrath of Cortex extcept Twinsanity and the N Sane Trilogy, and Skylanders).

An appearance in Smash is more likely if the Switch gets a port of the N Sane Trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Except Ice Climbers is Nintendo's.

you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. What I mean is that there isn't really a history of the companies cooperating in my knowledge, unlike Capcom and Square Enix.
    But crash has been on the platform more times than ice climbers.

There is no zero chance crash can't be in smash. Nobody thought cloud would

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Just as a heads up, Crash has been on Nintendo platforms (the GBA games, all games past Wrath of Cortex extcept Twinsanity and the N Sane Trilogy, and Skylanders).

An appearance in Smash is more likely if the Switch gets a port of the N Sane Trilogy.
    I did take note of the GBA games, yes.

But crash has been on the platform more times than ice climbers.

There is no zero chance crash can't be in smash. Nobody thought cloud would
    You are talking about something completely different than me then.

I'm talking about the amount of times the companies worked together, not how many times the singular character appeared on their console

Square Enix made quite a few exclusives for Nintendo, and started FF on the Nintendo unless I'm crazy.
    Capcom has the same situation.

Meanwhile, Naughty Dog as of late has basically been Sony's, and I swore they did have a deal of some sort actually.

actually, yeah, acquired by Sony in 2001 according to their wikipedia page. And I never said "zero", I said "I don't want him there, and he's not in the same situation as Cloud/Ryu".