Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I think its more a problem of media blowing things out of proportions and its very amusing seeing people swallow it whole.

So any leds on perps yet? A perhaps some punk gang members doing it for retarded street cred.
    I'd bet on a paranoid drug dealer shooting them, thinking they are coming for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    If it takes you longer to pull a trigger than it takes someone else to pull a gun, point it at you, and fire, you shouldn't be a police officer yet.
    Did you watch the video? The cop was first shot in about a quarter of a second and that was followed by numerous others that he also took. He had a taser pointed at the guy and was threatening to taze him if he didn't comply. You're just a keyboard warrior spouting off about something you have no clue about.

So, you don't have any explanation whatsoever for sentencing and wrongful conviction disparities?
    Nope. I'm not pretending to have an objective answer like you are.

Edit: Just to share some easily Google searched information on the topic that demonstrate exactly how ridiculous you are, reaction studies have been done that show that an officer with a weapon pointed at a suspect who has a visible weapon on them pointed at the ground who was non-compliant (i.e. would not drop the weapon) resulted in the officer getting shot a majority of the time if they waited to use lethal force until the person raised the weapon at them. And this is in a case where they actually know the person has a firearm because they can see it.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/...98611111423737
    Last edited by niil945; 2017-08-19 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Why would they stay in the area or not turn the rioters in if they didn't support them? You made the case about the people calling for dead cops were kicked out.

- - - Updated - - -

The Jacksonville guy is dead. The local news held all the names. Too lazy to do research.
    Fair enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'd bet on a paranoid drug dealer shooting them, thinking they are coming for him.
    Hehe ye that might be right to.

The cop did shoot him for reaching for his paperwork. That's just a fact. Your argument is simply that the big bad black man is so so so scaaaaaary that he should be executed for that.
    How you read what I wrote and then coming to that conclusion just shows your own bias in assuming that the cop is racist. Especially considering that the cop isn't white lol.

That being said, the cop asked for his paperwork, the man announced he had a gun and that completely changes the situation. No point in ignoring this. At that point the cop is justified in telling him to stop reaching for whatever it was, paperwork, gun or anything else.