Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    From the looks of it the free speech protesters left after antifa arrived and made the entire rally about Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    That is what you said. If censorship is requested they will oblige. So you a re saying what they do is censorship.

Nope.

Good thing we know more now. With enough force, yes. Make it socially and legally too costly to be a Nazi. Don't be a coward.
    you know what is the first thing the Nazis did with the Jews don't you? they took away their freedom of speech and their freedom of assembly. boycotted business that were run or employed Jews
    the same dam thing you want to do to others and the Nazis used the same type justification Jews are evil so that justifies what we do
    so tell me who are more dangerous the Nazis that aren't in any significant numbers to take over a VFW or people just like you in the hundreds of thousands that are acting more like Nazis then the ones playing like they are
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-08-19 at 06:37 PM.

You said there should be no social consequences. I showed you social consequences. If you tried to prevent such social consequences you would ironically be against free speech.

The world is a darker place without Nazism in it?
    The social consequence should be people calling you a idiot.

It should not be physical or financial harm. No matter how bloody the belief like communism should it be suppressed with force.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yes, they were not aggressive against people who were different before the death camps, they did not have a military wing in their party that beat up others, other minded and eventually those became a police force and people who dared to even question the party were removed from public eye never to be seen again.

You might want to apply the advise to yourself, the Nazi party wanted to get rid of everyone not aryan, everyone not "normal" that means not straight or even born with a disability.

They tolerated a few in other nations if it suited their military goals. If you wish to underplay the nazi doctrine that is your choice, but they defined the principle of uber und unter mensch and to say or even claim they didn't merely displays your ignorance on yet another subject.
    I want you to show me proof they wanted to get rid of everyone not aryan. Show me a historical document to back that up.

Deleted
    Private companies not employing or servicing Nazis is not censorship.
    Private companies not employing or servicing gays isn't censorship.
    Good that that didn't happen then.
    Just out of curiosity do you believe in empirical observable reality?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    History moves in circles. Unless we see police really step up in shutting down antifa and for a lack of better term alt right riots we will see horrific violence. All it takes is for one of them to shot the other for it to become a warzone.
    Making sure that these particular ideas remain radioactive is preventing history from moving in a big circle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    you know what is the first thing the Nazis did with the Jews don't you? they took away their freedom of speech and their freedom of assembly. boycotted business that were run or employed Jews
    the same dam thing you want to do to others and the Nazis used the same type justification Jews are evil so that justifies what we do
    so tell me who are more dangerous the Nazis that aren't in any significant numbers to take over a VFW or people just like you in the hundreds of thousands that are acting more like Nazis then the ones playing like they are
    The only free speech they want is speech they agree with. That's the whole fail of their platform. Do as I do and speak as I do or your a racist nazi.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, what am I watching here, kinda confused. A free speech rally was held and a small turn out happened, then thousands from anti-free speech joined, and now running a free speech rally? . Still confused. Or are they protesting the 1st amendment?

Oh I get it: "Bunch of progressive" ( communist) thugs showed up, looking for someone to beat up, and there's nobody left to beat up but the cops.

Dis Goan to be gud.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    From the looks of it the free speech protesters left after antifa arrived and made the entire rally about Nazis.
    Yeah the Police got them out long ago after one of their speakers was attacked with acid by the leftists. They also broke into a police van and stole a bunch of weapons.

Dont bother with the streams listen to the police scanner you get better details.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17472/web

So Antifa shows up, gets shut down by the police, and rejected by the counter-protesters.

This is how it should have went in Charlottesville. Because that's how adults react.

Instead we get, "B-B-BUT IT WAS ABOUT FREE SPEECH! IGNORE THE NAZI FLAGS!" and the retard-in-chief providing blame deflection over a literal Nazi murdering somebody.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-08-19 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I want you to show me proof they wanted to get rid of everyone not aryan. Show me a historical document to back that up.
    You can start with this, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial...f_Nazi_Germany

You can follow by digging deeper into what the Nuremberg laws were and why they applied to everyone non-Aryan. Some Americans and their need to redact history to make an obnoxious group come across better will never be something i understand, why do you sympathize with Nazis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    I hate Mondays.

Oh fuck, I just gave a hate speech using MMO-C misc forums as my platform, time to shut down the website.
    Yep because Monday is an actual human being born being monday and FFS
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    So, what am I watching here, kinda confused. A free speech rally was held and a small turn out happened, then thousands from anti-free speech joined, and now running a free speech rally? . Still confused. Or are they protesting the 1st amendment?

Oh I get it: "Bunch of progressive" ( communist) thugs showed up, looking for someone to beat up, and there's nobody left to beat up but the cops.

Dis Goan to be gud.

This is such an incredible mischaracterization that I'm actually impressed you managed to somehow spin people protesting right-wingers into "communist thugs showing up and looking for someone to beat up."

[QUOTE=Elba;47017658]destroy democracy/QUOTE]

Those are the key words

Trying to suppress the freedom that was given to people can also limit/destroy a democracy. Can't have it both way.
    Last edited by jibberbox85; 2017-08-19 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    So Antifa shows up, gets shut down by the police, and rejected by the counter-protesters.

This is how it should have went in Charlottesville. Because that's how adults react.
    Shut down by the police is not really what happened, they are just rioting basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Making sure that these particular ideas remain radioactive is preventing history from moving in a big circle.
    It isn't and your a fool to think that is the case.

We are watching it unfold the exact same way as it did in the weimar republic. If you want to honestly stop this you need to attack the reason for why they are gaining power.

You have to purge racial identity from the law. That starts with removing the privileges minority groups enjoy. Until you do they will keep growing and growing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    Yeah the Police got them out long ago after one of their speakers was attacked with acid by the leftists. They also broke into a police van and stole a bunch of weapons.

Dont bother with the streams listen to the police scanner you get better details.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17472/web
    Jesus Christ, how are Antifa not considered terrorists yet if they're attacking people with acid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Private companies not employing or servicing gays isn't censorship.
    You are right, it's DISCRIMINATION. Know the difference between being a Nazi and being Gay? The former is based on choice, the latter is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Jesus Christ, how are Antifa not considered terrorists yet if they're attacking people with acid.
    They are classified as a terrorist group officially.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    The only free speech they want is speech they agree with. That's the whole fail of their platform. Do as I do and speak as I do or your a racist nazi.
    if we were only allowed speech that everyone agreed with there would be no need for the first amendment there would be no need for protection
    first amendment was specifically written for controversial speech

They are classified as a terrorist group officially.
    Isn't it only in New Jersey?