Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm yes there was bullshit. I listed you some games.

Daikatana is one of the biggest games in that list.

And what was better is subjective. Not objective. Don't pretend there are not games after 2012 that aren't highly received just because you dislike them.

You were given a list of games post 2012 that are considered amazing, bestsellers or high review scores.

You were given a list of games pre 2012 that were bad, controversial or full of bullshit. Don't blame us because apparently games pre 2012 aren't full of bullshit yet they were.
    You suggesting, that crap like Destiny 2, Hearthstone or LoL is far better? Good joke senior.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    You suggesting, that crap like Destiny 2, Hearthstone or LoL is far better? Good joke senior.
    Destiny 2 isn't even out yet.

And nowhere did they mention any of those games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Destiny 2 isn't even out yet.

And nowhere did they mention any of those games.
    But i mentioned as example, because i can. Problem with my opinions? Don't read them, i don't care kay? My opinion about games, my problem.

No. I'm saying that what is better is subjective. Not objective.

Try reading.

The games I listed while well received are still subjective on whether people like them or not.

- - - Updated - - -

But i mentioned as example, because i can. Problem with my opinions? Don't read them, i don't care kay? My opinion about games, my problem.
    You clearly care enough to respond to people.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-08-19 at 07:30 PM.

You can't strawman someone's argument and expect it to just fly from there. It's not a matter of "opinions", you can hate all games for all I care. It's when you try presenting that opinion as fact.

If you try say here, that Dragon Age 2 - Inqusition got far better storylines, pls go away from me.
    What the fuck does this mangled garbage is supposed to say ?

And how the fuck does this even remotely follow from :
    "Remind me when was really good game release at least from 2012 - 2017? A game that might not got any controversy, bugs and other shit? Find it, and i will consider change my mind."
    "The Witcher 3"
    ?

You asked for a really good game released between 2012 and 2017 that had no controversy and wasn't bugged and other shit. I gave you an answer. Then you start to talk about DA2 and DAI.
    Is this a mess like that in your brain too or are you drunk ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    That in itself is a problem.
    sounds like you're rather young to say that gaming is a problem : p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You can't strawman someone's argument and expect it to just fly from there. It's not a matter of "opinions", you can hate all games for all I care. It's when you try presenting that opinion as fact.

You support greed, you justify it is fine and result is simple. Look at the fail with Mass Effect: Andromeda, is easy example, where greed lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    What the fuck does this mangled garbage is supposed to say ?

And how the fuck does this even remotely follow from :
    "Remind me when was really good game release at least from 2012 - 2017? A game that might not got any controversy, bugs and other shit? Find it, and i will consider change my mind."
    "The Witcher 3"
    ?

You asked for a really good game released between 2012 and 2017 that had no controversy and wasn't bugged and other shit. I gave you an answer. Then you start to talk about DA2 and DAI.
    Is this a mess like that in your brain too or are you drunk ?
    Call garbage your folks, kay?

Everytime i see negative opinions about Witcher 3, not that i am fan boy. But i saw lots of opinions from DA fan boys, suggesting that DA got more adult storyline than Witcher.

And with that, i am done. Go lick boots of your masters like Bobby Kottick etc.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-08-19 at 07:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't bought a single game this year that was released in 2017 unless you count the Starcraft remaster as a new game.

I don't own any consoles nor am I planning on buying any, the year has been rather dull.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Call garbage your folks, kay?

Everytime i see negative opinions about Witcher 3, not that i am fan boy. But i saw lots of opinions from DA fan boys, suggesting that DA got more adult storyline than Witcher.

And with that, i am done. Go lick boots of your masters like Bobby Kottick etc.
    If someone managed to decrypt this garble into something understandable, good job, because I certainly couldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone managed to decrypt this garble into something understandable, good job, because I certainly couldn't.
    Last time i tell you...

Name garbage your friends, if you got any.

Last time i tell you...

Name garbage your friends, if you got any.
    I'm sure I would be very wounded if this actually meant anything and weren't just mangled english making no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure I would be very wounded if this actually meant anything and weren't just mangled english making no sense.
    You started insulted me from garbage, because i don't agree with you. Maybe you got problem, dork?

Yep i don't care, i can be infracted again, if he is not.

Alright everyone, let's take a step back and chill out. There's no need to be rude to or insult others. Stay fluffy please.

Huh what games ? I don't remember anything coming out that I "really" wanted in 2017?

You started insulted me from garbage, because i don't agree with you. Maybe you got problem, dork?

Yep i don't care, i can be infracted again, if he is not.
    It seems your ability to read is on par with your ability to write.
    Which makes it pointless to further attempt to communicate with you.

Advice : try to learn english at least to the most basic level before posting next time.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-08-19 at 08:25 PM.

Aaand they're all going to be overproduced piles of shit that makes no effort to produce engaging and rewarding gameplay, so... pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    This. Once you've been playing games for a decade or so, your standards for what kind of game is worth your time start going up drastically.
    I feel the same way.

There were good games this year???? Come on, I dare you to name one.

This year has been good for horror games so far, but for other genres its about the same as it has been for the past years. The only game I'm looking forward to play is the new South Park game.