Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    http://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/t...ction18.2-422/

Wearing masks in virginia in public is a felony... Everyone of those antifa at Chancellorsville should be in a jail cell right now.
    This rally happened in Boston. The tweet you quoted is about Boston. I get that you want to whitewash Charlottesville but it won't work. Honestly I don't even see why you'd bring it up, you actually have a better case with the Boston rally, Charlottesville was indefensible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    This isn't a war, this is 2 vigilante groups in the street being retards. Also calling me right wing isn't an argument since I'm not. Try again.
    Really. It seems like a bloody war to me. However, that is besides the point, as your logic still leads to the conslusion that the Allies and the Nazi's are equally to blame for WW2, and the 30 million dead, plus the seven million murdered jews.

And no, it wasn't a "right-wing" I called you. But it's pretty clear that that is what you are, despite quick claims to the contrary.

Both sides brought weapons looking for a fight. Both are to blame.
    One side brought weapons, the other armed themself for defense. You are clueless, and your attempts to defend the nazi shitstains that even comitted an act of terrorism in Charlotteville is quite frankly pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Nobody shut down the rally. The police and the organizers agreed to leave after several big names dropped out. Allegedly because of some threats of a bombing, to which the police have said multiple times now that there's no evidence of.

It sounds like you did a good job of putting in the retort yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    This rally happened in Boston. The tweet you quoted is about Boston. I get that you want to whitewash Charlottesville but it won't work. Honestly I don't even see why you'd bring it up, you actually have a better case with the Boston rally, Charlottesville was indefensible.
    Its not indefensible when your entire ideology is tied to fighting somebody else. They justify everything and anything to do so. Including excusing a literal self-described Nazi committing a terrorist attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    It sounds like you did a good job of putting in the retort yourself here.
    Did you ignore the immediate next part of the sentence that you bolded? It's okay, I know its hard sometimes. I'll repeat it for you:

to which the police have said multiple times now that there's no evidence of.
    Sounds like they showed up, saw how few numbers there were, learned there was a YUGE counter protest, and then several speakers chickened out and they canceled it early. And then decided to randomly throw out, "WE WERE THREATENED!" despite no evidence to give them an excuse.

Funny, reminds me of how Anita Sarkeesian and her ilk would often duck out of speaking events that were planned to be protested a year or two ago. And people were looking for police reports trying to find out if there were actual threats or if she made them up. And calling out the bullshit there.

Interesting how that isn't happening now. I wonder why. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am enjoying the shitshow of the alt-right becoming exactly the same as the SJWs they circlejerk about hating. Up to and including using tactics Anita Sarkeesian herself have used.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-08-19 at 10:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Really. It seems like a bloody war to me. However, that is besides the point, as your logic still leads to the conslusion that the Allies and the Nazi's are equally to blame for WW2, and the 30 million dead, plus the seven million murdered jews.

And no, it wasn't a "right-wing" I called you. But it's pretty clear that that is what you are, despite quick claims to the contrary.

One side brought weapons, the other armed themself for defense. You are clueless, and your attempts to defend the nazi shitstains that even comitted an act of terrorism in Charlotteville is quite frankly pitiful.
    Actually I'm not on the right at all, sorry. Not an argument. But no, my logic doesn't follow me there because this isn't a war because our army is not fighting anybody, it's randos in the street. Plus I said earlier in the thread I don't like either group. So do you actually have anything of substance besides hiding behind your sjw lens of "antifa are the good guys so they can do whatever they want and anybody who disagree is a nazi supporter!!!!!"?
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-08-19 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    So when the democrats call out nazi's its freedom when I call out criminals i'm a nazi.....

The KKK should have been shut down LEGALLY... Antifa wearing masks were all commiting felonies.. Like it or not you can't just support felons... The more the democrats support felons the closer to russia our country gets.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/1...arlottesville/

I believe it was KarzyK923 that was trying to say "nobody is trying to shut down the rally"..... do you really feel death threats isn't an act of trying to shut down an event?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Yeah, I know it might come as a shock, but I don't give a shit what you think about the matter.
    Cool.
    You might have fooled someone with that BEFORE Charlotteville.
    They changed their mind on affirmative racism there? - News to me.
    Yeah, and people used to drop unwanted babies in the woods to be eaten. Hey, the rest of us is discussing 2017, get your head out of 1930.
    You are the one in favor of breaking out the tactics of the 1930's - You have just changed who is to be on the receiving end.
    You bore me. Your inabillity to read and understand simple sentences also bore me.
    The simplistic understanding as 'just about what the government does' Is frankly retarded.
    What part of that contains anything about immutable characteristics?
    Of course you are. Being free to do something doesn't automatically absolve you from the consequences of your actions. You are free to jump off a tall building, that doesn't mean that you won't suffer the inevitable consequences as gravity does what gravity does.
    You are free to write whatever you want about the cartels in mexico, you are just likely to wind up dead.
    Mexico has free speech though, totally.
    I am in favour of free speech. I am not in favour of freedom from consequences arising from free speech.
    No you aren't.
    If you aren't in favour of free speech you detest, you aren't in favour of free speech.
    You however, are not in favour of free speech given that you want to be able to say whatever you want, without anyone else being free to react to what you say.
    They are free to respond with any speech they like.
    Getting people fired though, that's not a conversation.

The more the democrats support felons the closer to russia our country gets.
    Jesus christ roflmao. This is the comment that should tip people off that this individual has zero percent interest in engaging in any discussion objectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Which bore out, quite frankly.
    You realize the joke is that statement works in reverse and makes it funny she somehow didn't win with all the third party votes, right?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/1...arlottesville/

I believe it was KarzyK923 that was trying to say "nobody is trying to shut down the rally"..... do you really feel death threats isn't an act of trying to shut down an event?
    Where is the proof of the threats? Because the police in their press conference said they have no knowledge of any kind of threat. I know it's rather inconvenient for multiple people's lies to be discredited by the actual police, but there you go.

And, once again, it's funny how just there's such an utter lack of skepticism when it comes to their side of the political spectrum on claims like this.

And finally it's funny that these people take the tactic of, 'WE JUST WANT IT TO BE A UNITY RALLY!' while they want to make them entirely political. At least be honest. You're going to have counter-protesters if your protest has a ideological slant either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You realize the joke is that statement works in reverse and makes it funny she somehow didn't win with all the third party votes, right?
    Sorry, I can't lower myself to the level of stupidity it takes to understand the world from the standpoint of a 'woke independent'. I really don't see the joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

So when the democrats call out nazi's its freedom when I call out criminals i'm a nazi.....
    Spare me the victim complex, no one called you a Nazi.

The KKK should have been shut down LEGALLY... Antifa wearing masks were all commiting felonies.. Like it or not you can't just support felons... The more the democrats support felons the closer to russia our country gets.

Did you ignore the immediate next part of the sentence that you bolded? It's okay, I know its hard sometimes. I'll repeat it for you:
    Not sure how you equate death threats as anything other than an attempt to shut down an event lol. I mean that's literally the purpose of giving out the death threat.

Sounds like they showed up, saw how few numbers there were, learned there was a YUGE counter protest, and then several speakers chickened out and they canceled it early. And then decided to randomly throw out, "WE WERE THREATENED!" despite no evidence to give them an excuse.

Funny, reminds me of how Anita Sarkeesian and her ilk would often duck out of speaking events that were planned to be protested a year or two ago. And people were looking for police reports trying to find out if there were actual threats or if she made them up. And calling out the bullshit there.

Interesting how that isn't happening now. I wonder why. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am enjoying the shitshow of the alt-right becoming exactly the same as the SJWs they circlejerk about hating. Up to and including using tactics Anita Sarkeesian herself have used.
    Again if you're going to ignore the violent, anti free speech protestors, I guess you can sort of see this conclusion. The police have already reported that some officers had urine and rocks thrown at them, among other things, I think it's a given that the pro free speech group was in a dangerous situation. Avoiding the threat of death isn't exactly an "SJW issue", it sounds like you're just letting your clear bias cloud your judgement on this issue.

Sorry, I can't lower myself to the level of stupidity it takes to understand the world from the standpoint of a 'woke independent'. I really don't see the joke.
    Wait. Am I independent or right wing? You keep getting your buzzwords mixed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I'm not on the right at all, sorry. Not an argument. But no, my logic doesn't follow me there because this isn't a war because our army is not fighting anybody, it's randos in the street. Plus I said earlier in the thread I don't like either group. So do you actually have anything of substance besides hiding behind your sjw lens of "antifa are the good guys so they can do whatever they want!!!"?
    Like I said: Show me where they screamed "burn the jews", threatened to burn down businesses for having coloured people inside, threw piss at local people, or comitted an act of terrorism, and I will more than happily denounce the actions of Antifa, because I don't have any horse in the race. I will sure as hell not stand by and see nazi apologists claim that "the left is to blame" when it is clear where the blame lies though!

As for you not being right-wing, I call bullshit on that.

Jesus christ roflmao. This is the comment that should tip people off that this individual has zero percent interest in engaging in any discussion objectively.
    And you defending common criminals isn't?????.. What happened to law and order in our country..... You want to ignore crimes committed in the name of silencing free speech.. That makes you the definition of a communist. I'm literally showing you the laws they broke...

Show me the laws the regular protestors broke before being assaulted by common thugs?

Not sure how you equate death threats as anything other than an attempt to shut down an event lol. I mean that's literally the purpose of giving out the death threat.
    Do you even realize you're literally just using the excuse of that people like Sarkeesian used to pull out of events that she knew would have protesters? Where are the proof of these threats. You mean these people couldn't even point to TWEETS? The lowest form of "proof" available? Where the fuck is the skepticism here?

"I'm showing up here to a political protest"

"We're all coming to protest against you!"

"Oh shit they have WAY more than us...I WAS THREATENED! DEATH THREATS!"

Again if you're going to ignore the violent, anti free speech protestors, I guess you can sort of see this conclusion. The police have already reported that some officers had urine and rocks thrown at them, among other things, I think it's a given that the pro free speech group was in a dangerous situation. Avoiding the threat of death isn't exactly an "SJW issue", it sounds like you're just letting your clear bias cloud your judgement on this issue.
    The violent individuals that the police round up, contained, and dispersed? And flatout said was a 3rd group unrelated to either of the two other groups? The ones that accomplished nothing because the police were actually doing their job this time? The less than .01% of people who where there, as per the police department's own claims?

And cut the shit. The people who showed up were just whining about Google, a private company, firing somebody for making claims they disagree with internally. What happened to private entities being able to govern themselves how they want? It wasn't a "Free speech" protest. It was a right-wing one. Which is fine, but just be honest. One of the organizers was the retard who was chief in perpetrating the pizzagate conspiracy.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-08-19 at 10:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you defending common criminals isn't?????.. What happened to law and order in our country..... You want to ignore crimes committed in the name of silencing free speech.. That makes you the definition of a communist.
    More evidence that most Americans have no idea what the fuck a communist actually is and just use it as a euphemism for "bad person".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Wait. Am I independent or right wing? You keep getting your buzzwords mixed up.
    "Woke independents" are right wing but pretend to be centrist because it's cool and edgy. The alternative term is "South Park republican".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

More evidence that most Americans have no idea what the fuck a communist actually is and just use it as a euphemism for "bad person".

- - - Updated - - -

"Woke independents" are right wing but pretend to be centrist because it's cool and edgy. The alternative term is "South Park republican".
    No good person would defend common criminals breaking law after law..... People that defend common criminals make me sick...