Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Rick hates time travel
    Just this one exception Rick! XD How hard do you need it? :P

How do people work this fast?

(edited to his newer one because it is so much better)
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-08-09 at 08:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Rick hates time travel
    Aren't his words something to the effect of "Time travel is bull!@#$" ?

And his method of "predicting the future" has nothing to do with time travel, but instead simply destroys every reality that has the undesired result.

The last three episodes have been subpar. Not bad by any means, just underwhelming. Checking Wikipedia, all three seem to have been by writers that are new to the show. Not impressed so far.

Art by draken4o

I think the show is smarter than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    The last three episodes have been subpar. Not bad by any means, just underwhelming. Checking Wikipedia, all three seem to have been by writers that are new to the show. Not impressed so far.
    I think the episodes have been pretty fucking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I think the episodes have been pretty fucking good.
    It's subjective, of course. They felt a tad off to me. Still better than anything else I'm watching, though.

Art by draken4o

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    It's subjective, of course. They felt a tad off to me. Still better than anything else I'm watching, though.
    Can you be specific? What exactly felt subpar?

I found them hilarious, but it does feel different than the other seasons. But then, season 1 and 2 felt different somewhat too, so that's not a bad thing.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

hey guys, i drew a thing

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I love you Noob Noob <3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I love you Noob Noob <3
    Goh Tt Dayum.

10+ Year Old Account
    That last 3 episodes were fantastic along with pickle Rick, dunno why some people are complaining about them as they're simultaneously self aware, smart, and have so many hidden jokes.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loved the first two seasons. Season three though? Not so much.

Aside from episode one, something about the structure feels different. I don't know if it's the writing, Dan Harmon being up his own ass especially since his divorce or removing several secondary character subplots which often ran along side the main and secondary story to offer variety but it's just not really working for me. I get the undertones which are being explored with each episode but the wrapper just doesn't feel the same.

I look forward to episode five and seven though since Ryan Ridley wrote both of them.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Loved the first two seasons. Season three though? Not so much.

Aside from episode one, something about the structure feels different. I don't know if it's the writing, Dan Harmon being up his own ass especially since his divorce or removing several secondary character subplots which often ran along side the main and secondary story to offer variety but it's just not really working for me. I get the undertones which are being explored with each episode but the wrapper just doesn't feel the same.

I look forward to episode five and seven though since Ryan Ridley wrote both of them.
    Ah you nailed it for me, the lack of B-plot is why these episodes feel different.

Yeah can't argue with that. The lack of family/high school interactions+dramas has felt off.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I had to check this cartoon, alot of praise in the social media.
    A crossover of Futurama subject and Bob's Burger shitty drawing
    I think it was okay at first, then it's always the same thing over and over again. Plus, those two are really annoying.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    I had to check this cartoon, alot of praise in the social media.
    A crossover of Futurama subject and Bob's Burger shitty drawing
    I think it was okay at first, then it's always the same thing over and over again. Plus, those two are really annoying.

As a huge futurama fan. I see no correlation between Rick & Morty, and futurama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    As a huge futurama fan. I see no correlation between Rick & Morty, and futurama.
    Yeah me too. Different premise, different characters and a totally different mood.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Ah you nailed it for me, the lack of B-plot is why these episodes feel different.
    Episode 5 went back to it, and coincidentally is the best episode of season 3 thus far imo.