Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    This is not taste, not at all. Remind me when was really good game release at least from 2012 - 2017? A game that might not got any controversy, bugs and other shit? Find it, and i will consider change my mind.
    The Last of Us. Easily one of the top 5 games of all time if not higher. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    There were good games this year???? Come on, I dare you to name one.
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Splatoon 2

Sonic Mania

Horizon Zero Dawn

It's all a matter of taste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    This is not taste, not at all. Remind me when was really good game release at least from 2012 - 2017? A game that might not got any controversy, bugs and other shit? Find it, and i will consider change my mind.
    Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This year has been good for horror games so far, but for other genres its about the same as it has been for the past years. The only game I'm looking forward to play is the new South Park game.
    Personally waiting for Super Mario Odyssey, Mario + Rabbids, and Xenoblade 2, and the PC port of South Park unless there's a Switch port, which I doubt it will get until next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'm struggling to remember anything I care about being released so far... Andromeda was a flop so...

I'd say this year is probably about the same as last in that it's a bad year for gaming for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Extreme nerdery.
    More like I became an adult, with a career, with my own money of which I could spend on games and not be stuck playing the same games over and over again.

Also helps when you get a spouse and child with differing tastes that expand your own. Wouldn't of ever been caught dead playing Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon games until my wife got me started. Stopped caring about Nintendo during the Wii era only to fall back in love with them from the Wii U on due to being able to play their games with my Son and see the same magic on his face as I did playing Nintendo games as a kid.

But yea, "extreme nerdery". Like I said to the other guy enjoy hating games if you wish. It's one of your own hobbies you're hating, I prefer instead to ENJOY my hobbies.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-08-20 at 04:30 AM.

The stuff I want comes later, mostly the XCOM 2 xpack and Total War Warhammer 2. Beforehand I had fun with the Darkest Dungeon DLC and also enjoyed Andromeda.

I thought this year has been light on quality games. Horizon zero dawn was good. Most of the big titles are coming out late this year or next year

Im ready for red dead redemption 2

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread was supposed to be happy we had 3 pages of angry

Deleted
    so far i've had the enjoyment of:
    Nier: Automata
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Zelda: BotW
    Hollow knight
    Splatoon 2
    (Currently working my way through Sonic Mania)

and i'm looking forward to Super Mario Odyssey, Destiny 2, Wolfenstein 2 and the new Middle-earth

i'm not complaining

What "amazing" games have come out this year?
    Last edited by Requimortem; 2017-08-20 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The Last of Us. Easily one of the top 5 games of all time if not higher. Next!
    Terrible game with shit controls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    For me it's like this:

2015: The Witcher 3, and Bloodborne.

2016: Dark Souls III, and World of Warcraft Legion.

2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.
    to bad the year is almost over before we can get the fucking system to play zelda on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    More like I became an adult, with a career, with my own money of which I could spend on games and not be stuck playing the same games over and over again.

Also helps when you get a spouse and child with differing tastes that expand your own. Wouldn't of ever been caught dead playing Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon games until my wife got me started. Stopped caring about Nintendo during the Wii era only to fall back in love with them from the Wii U on due to being able to play their games with my Son and see the same magic on his face as I did playing Nintendo games as a kid.

But yea, "extreme nerdery". Like I said to the other guy enjoy hating games if you wish. It's one of your own hobbies you're hating, I prefer instead to ENJOY my hobbies.
    What are you babbling about? You need to check yourself. I never said anything about "hating" stuff at all.

When you're a grown man and end up playing video games even more than you used to, it paints a certain picture of your personality. A questionable one. Shows your horizons haven't broadened much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

I never said anything about hating it seems you can't understand my point of view I said over the years when we play a lot of games it's natural that our expectation for games grow higher as I said with my Witcher 3 example I said that after maybe 1 or 2 or even 3 years for example if you see an open world big RPG and you hear a lot of good things about it you will automatically in your mind expect it to be at least as good as Witcher 3 or higher if it's anything less than that then you will be dissapointed why? because as I said over the years when you play a lot of games your expectation will grow higher and higher. But again you seem to miss what I truly mean in my post anyway peace I am done here.

What are you babbling about? You need to check yourself. I never said anything about "hating" stuff at all.

When you're a grown man and end up playing video games even more than you used to, it paints a certain picture of your personality. A questionable one. Shows your horizons haven't broadened much.
    Or....
    You stopped having to do homework and study, stopped going to bars and partying, etc.

Really, really strange to try to force a negative viewpoint onto that. And he said his horizons in games. You're trying far too hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Terrible game with shit controls.
    Ratings disagree. Nice try though.

Sorry I find watching rugby boring and don't own a boat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This thread was supposed to be happy we had 3 pages of angry
    That's what you get when you post stuff on a gaming forum that hates games. Eat it, ptttttttttff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That's what you get when you post stuff on a gaming forum that hates games. Eat it, ptttttttttff
    Feels sad man

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Feels sad man
    It's fine. They don't know anything about video games. Video games has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you have too much free time on your hands.