Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I don't count Elba. I believe him to be clinically insane.
    It makes a lot of sense when you look at his posts with the insanity context in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Top is anti protesters in Boston, bottom is who they are protesting against.
    They don't lose credibility just because the group they're protesting against is small.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Wow those guys must've been like some sort of super Nazis with resurrected Hitler to draw that protest right?
    The online response to the rally was much larger, but then all the speakers started bowing out.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

i'm sickened at how those on the left try to paint advocates for free speech as white supremacists or nazis.

free speech should be advocated for by the left and right. you're a fascist if you don't want free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm sickened at how those on the left try to paint advocates for free speech as white supremacists or nazis.

free speech should be advocated for by the left and right. you're a fascist if you don't want free speech.
    Oooooor the actual speakers at this "free speech" rally were all white supremacists, so people saw through the title? You know, critical thinking, that thing Texas doesn't want kids to learn anymore.

A better idea would be to actually inform yourself by quick Google search of those speaking.

But you show yet again to have zero grasp of what you speak.

This does show that their tactic worked: take a word/phrase, slap it on something, and then cry when it's pointed out it's a white power circle jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Oooooor the actual speakers at this "free speech" rally were all white supremacists, so people saw through the title? You know, critical thinking, that thing Texas doesn't want kids to learn anymore.
    no. a group of them showed up, but the organizers were not that.

this isn't a partisan issue, it's a freedom and democracy vs. fascism and authoritarianism issue.

this isn't a partisan issue, it's a freedom and democracy vs. fascism and authoritarianism issue.
    Did you even fucking bother to look at who was organizing it?

Because, in fact, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    A better idea would be to actually inform yourself by quick Google search of those speaking.

But you show yet again to have zero grasp of what you speak.

This does show that their tactic worked: take a word/phrase, slap it on something, and then cry when it's pointed out it's a white power circle jerk.
    i've been watching the goddamned news all day.

even cnn isn't saying this was organized by anyone like that.

Educate yourself, please. The official speaker list for this event is publicly available. None of those speakers showed.

i've been watching the goddamned news all day.

even cnn isn't saying this was organized by anyone like that.
    Who gives a single fuck about what CNN says? Google these chumps and maybe, just maybe, learn something.

Start with the shitbag Sol Invictus and work your way up (or down, as the case may be).

My understanding is that it was a "free speech" rally mostly in name, but yeah doesn't look like much of importance happened from the alt right although it's not like they were given the chance anyway. Also I believe most of the more "inflammatory" speakers were cut from the speakers list following charlottesville.

They are but they should be allowed to speak just like you and me and the people whining. What if you weren't allowed to complain about the rally?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Who gives a single fuck about what CNN says? Google these chumps and maybe, just maybe, learn something.

Start with the shitbag Sol Invictus and work your way up (or down, as the case may be).
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unm...ft0515PMVODtop

Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement: Activists seek peace through violence
    CNN is pro-Antifa
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Antifa REEEEEEEEEE

Antifa is shit. I agree. Care to discuss what I actually wrote, or do you want to continue this little tantrum you've have going?

Which is one of many reasons we don't give a flying fuck what CNN has to say about anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    A liberal-conservative network that supports a far left group? Sure.. sure..

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Blah blah blah trump trump nazis nazis......sheesh
    Uh-huh. How goes the #winning. Anyone new quit / get fired in the last 24 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Uh-huh. How goes the #winning. Anyone new quit / get fired in the last 24 hours?
    Is there even anyone left that Trump can actually fire? At this point I think Trump doesn't have anyone left to brief him on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This is already done. You're demanding something be done that's already done. We spend massive amounts of money on intelligence and police-work targeted at these groups.
    The Department of Homeland Security does not monitor the Alt-Right. They should.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Unless, of course, you're just looking to bring the weight of the state on political enemies that aren't actually dangerous. We're not doing that yet, I suppose.

That aside, the idea that US intelligence isn't overresourced is absolutely laughable. I'll believe it when I don't see low-skill contractors making six figures.
    That's inefficient, not over-resourced.