Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Clearly another thread was needed for this.

Also, no. A lot of people were there to simply protest as this is the one-week anniversary of Charlottesville.

- - - Updated - - -

This is demonstrably false. And is also backed up by the reports of the police. Stop spreading fake news. Otherwise known as, "stop being a fucking liar."
    I have both mates and a couple colleagues from Boston who were out and about as well. With all the pics they uploaded I didn't see even a shred of the ridiculous narrative being pushed by right-wing news sites.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I have both mates and a couple colleagues from Boston who were out and about as well. With all the pics they uploaded I didn't see even a shred of the ridiculous narrative being pushed by right-wing news sites.
    Well last week they had the President literally deflecting blame for them and their ACTUAL Nazi murderer ally, which they don't have yet. So they need some kind of narrative to not make their protest look like the joke that it was and exposing how few people actually follow their bullshit ideology. So this is it.

"Antifa! REEEEEEEEEEE"

Well last week they had the President literally deflecting blame for them and their ACTUAL Nazi murderer ally, which they don't have yet. So they need some kind of narrative to not make their protest look like the joke that it was and exposing how few people actually follow their bullshit ideology. So this is it.

"Antifa! REEEEEEEEEEE"
    The guy who drove into the crowd had schizophrenia. I am sure more people may have showed up, but were to afraid because look how quick you are to label anyone who has different views a nazi. There were a few people who lost their jobs and got kicked out of school because they were at that last rally/protest w/e it was. They are being silenced becaise anyone who is seen as sharing the same views as these perceived "Nazis" gets their life ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Ridiculous claim that I'm certain you can't prove .
    Antifa is the right wing's current boogeyman, alongside George Soros. If ANYTHING goes against their views, it's "Soros funded Antifa strikes again!".

Of course, the right can't actually decide what Antifa IS, either, which makes it funnier. Depending on which right wingnut you ask, they are either anarchists, or Communists/Bolsheviks/Marxists, or anti-white racists supporting BLM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarflash View Post
    The guy who drove into the crowd had schizophrenia. I am sure more people may have showed up, but were to afraid because look how quick you are to label anyone who has different views a nazi. There were a few people who lost their jobs and got kicked out of school because they were at that last rally/protest w/e it was. They are being silenced becaise anyone who is seen as sharing the same views as these perceived "Nazis" gets their life ruined.
    I fail to see the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Antifa is the right wing's current boogeyman, alongside George Soros. If ANYTHING goes against their views, it's "Soros funded Antifa strikes again!".

Of course, the right can't actually decide what Antifa IS, either, which makes it funnier. Depending on which right wingnut you ask, they are either anarchists, or Communists/Bolsheviks/Marxists, or anti-white racists supporting BLM.

Bill Ayers is also working with the group, which is why the right are probably afraid

The guy who showed up was an actual Nazi, with actual direct ties to neo-nazi groups. It's really quite sad that your first response is to immediately try and deflect blame away from a Nazi terrorist who murdered somebody. And if you publicly protest as a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist? Whelp that's on you. Private businesses have the right to hire and fire whomever they want. Isn't that exactly what you all were saying back when the whole "gay cakes" faux-outrage was happening?

Maybe reevaluate why you'd do that. Until then, you're not really worth engaging. So goodbye.

> Self-identified Nazi murders someone: "He was schizophrenic!"
    > Liberals protest ANYTHING, "ANTIFA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

And you guys are the ones whining about SJWs labeling everyone Nazis?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-08-20 at 05:03 AM.

The guy who showed up was an actual Nazi, with actual direct ties to neo-nazi groups. It's really quite sad that your first response is to immediately try and deflect blame away from a Nazi terrorist who murdered somebody. And if you publicly protest as a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist? Whelp that's on you. Private businesses have the right to hire and fire whomever they want. Isn't that exactly what you all were saying back when the whole "gay cakes" faux-outrage was happening?

Maybe reevaluate why you'd do that. Until then, you're not really worth engaging. So goodbye.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/u...e-driver-.html

Literally nothing about his having neo-nazi ties

This guy literally had a MENTAL DISORDER, and you're trying to say he did it because he is apart of some secret neo-nazi group trying to commit domestic terrorism; meanwhile, defending antifa which is a well organized group that is LITERALLY attacking people because people disagree with them.

Antifa attacking black people because they disagree

Deleted

You are literally what would happen if you would send a child into insulin shock and then while in the state of emergency try and explain the political landscape. Every post you have is either just outright lies and then doging replies, hyperbole or just the general very, very bored idea of trying to make others look like horrible people. Alot of the people I've seen you reply to on this site would have an easy time making you out to be a disgusting human being but not everyone spends forum time while having an adrenaline inspired heart attack so I've never really seen the annoying high energy moral high ground nonsense back. You are a horrible person, genuinely. I usually just read this forum lately but I really feel like a condescending person like you deserves to know just how fucking insufferable you are, for once.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-08-20 at 06:53 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    @Darsithis
    I agree with the GMO bit.

But fuck Monsanto.
    You probably cant have GMO large scale without big corporations.. same as you cant have modern medicines without big corporations (big pharma) ...

When research costs go to billions most ordinary people do not do it in their garage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Most of the counter-protesters that showed up to this were either Antifa, or on their side.
    Surely not everyone was kung-fu fighting.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    The picture in the OP is textbook cherry picking. There were plenty of people marching who were sympathetic with the events in Charlottesville. The counter protesters were there to make sure their voices were louder than the other side and they came through with flying colors.

People really need to stop these sad excuses 'but free speech', 'but Antifa', 'but her emails!!!!'

A bunch of kiddies!

I remember the real left terrorism those guys knew how to do shit back in the 1970s and 1980s!

Red Brigade, Black September, Weather Underground those was the days /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    The picture in the OP is textbook cherry picking. There were plenty of people marching who were sympathetic with the events in Charlottesville. The counter protesters were there to make sure their voices were louder than the other side and they came through with flying colors.

People really need to stop these sad excuses 'but free speech', 'but Antifa', 'but her emails!!!!'
    Do you have evidence that they were sympathetic (with the guy hitting people with a car is what i think you mean) Charlottesvile?

Voice loud against what? It was a FREE SPEECH rally, are you telling me these people are against free speech? I mean if they are, I will support their right to protest, even though I think they are being misled and dumb.

How are those excuses sad? People should never stop defending their right to free speech. Antifa is a very real problem, they have ties to BILL AYERS (look him up if you don't know who he is). They are a well organized and well funded group. On the e-mails, Comey said, and I am paraphrasing here, ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD HAVE DONE THAT, WOULD HAVE GONE STRAIGHT TO PRISON.

It doesn't make you angry that she got away with something that a "normal" person would have had their life ruined for?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I fail to see the issue.
    That would make you a fascist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

If you're a Nazi and you're fired its your fault (clap clap)

If you were spotted in the mob and now you've lost your job

(I can't take credit for making that up, but I've gotten lots of use out of it lately)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

the problems with your liberals
    1-fat acceptance (treating fat people as a race lol)
    2-attack religion (believe me this is one of their biggest problems and got them a lot of enemies)
    3-black live matters and not all live matters (racist)
    4-attack house-wives and pretty woman (jealousy)
    5-racism toward straight men (jealousy)
    6-try to control other culture (ego)

if they removed these 6 problems liberalism will be accepted to nearly all people with common sense

The enemies of liberty have convinced a bunch of useful idiots that freedom of speech is a Nazi ideology(lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post

If you were spotted in the mob and now you've lost your job

(I can't take credit for making that up, but I've gotten lots of use out of it lately)
    You're missing my point, I do not know how to explain things to you in order for you to understand.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA4I2_1jm0A

Lol. I know its Fox News but.. Getting attacked for holding the flag of your country in your country..

Here the people who took part in the free speeech rally had left while the "Counter protestors" stayed to attack police..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ot0I2lo0c
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2017-08-20 at 06:20 AM.