Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I don't see why new race or class is a requirement. WoD was not bad because it had no new race or class. It was bad for entirely different reasons. An xpac is evaluated as a whole package. It's not judged by the absence of certain features that previous xpacs had.
    a race or class is huge content, have lore and gameplay, something who refresh the game with something new. WoD as not bad because didn't have race/class indeed, but it was of of the reasons who made the expansion bad imo

I would love them to open up more class and race restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    Oh God, Blizzard pandering to roleplayers.
    And the problem with that is....?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    I would love them to open up more class and race restrictions.
    They've been telegraphing Night Elf Paladins all expansion, so I'm expecting that. I can name a few others they could open up too, but that's the one I want the most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    And the problem with that is....?
    Goldshire.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    its either more race customization, or a tier of raid content.

Which do YOU choose?
    Nonsense if there is no new race or class.

WoD failed because they wanted their "1 expac/year". Not because they spend too much time on customization.

Goldshire.
    Judging the majority on the sins of the minority. Tsk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goldshire.
    How dare they add RP features to an MMO RPG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Looks like a fake leak going for what players would want. Med'an is also still canon.

https://twitter.com/Alex_Afrasiabi/s...03852924731392

It used to be cool to not like Med'an as cannon. Now liking Med'an is cool and edgy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Judging the majority on the sins of the minority. Tsk.
    Except when someone thinks of Wow RP-ers, the first thought goes to the Goldshire Night Elf Futas.
    ERP's aren't that much of a minority, trust me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    How dare they add RP features to an MMO RPG
    Don't get me wrong, I don't mind roleplaying but I didn't expect Blizzard to appeal to a minority of players.
    I believe they also did a thing for them not so long ago, with the phasing hotfix.

What the hell is happening in Goldshire? Never heard about if before.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What the hell is happening in Goldshire? Never heard about if before.
    18+ stuff goes down in goldshire (no joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Remember that there are 11 Races and 12 classes in the game right now, we know that doing 12 class campaigns made Blizzard cut content.
    where's your evidence, quote etc here? Rather curious, or will this be the "it cost us a raid tier" drivel?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    where's your evidence, quote etc here? Rather curious, or will this be the "it cost us a raid tier" drivel?
    Ion mentioned something in a Q&A regarding 7.2, creating respective class campaigns took a lot of time.

It was also originally stated that those Artifact appearance challenge was unique to each spec, due time constraints it was changed to include multiple specs into one challenge.

Aside from that, those class campaigns were not exactly top notch quality in my opinion, most of them were on a level with the Garrison campaing in WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ion mentioned something in a Q&A regarding 7.2, creating respective class campaigns took a lot of time.

It was also originally stated that those Artifact appearance challenge was unique to each spec, due time constraints it was changed to include multiple specs into one challenge.

Aside from that, those class campaigns were not exactly top notch quality in my opinion, most of them were on a level with the Garrison campaing in WoD.
    But nowhere did he say they had to cut content they had planned in order to finish the 7.2 class campaigns, instead he said that instead of focusing on one main questline (Legionfall) they decided to go with 12 individual small questchains.

Only content cut from 7.2 were the dual artifact traits, but that was explained later to be because of technical constraints, which they bypassed in 7.3 by making it 100% RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    18+ stuff goes down in goldshire (no joke).
    Uuuuh, need to google this.

Edit: I did and I'm shocked.

Last edited by Nyel; 2017-08-20 at 11:24 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

But nowhere did he say they had to cut content they had planned in order to finish the 7.2 class campaigns, instead he said that instead of focusing on one main questline (Legionfall) they decided to go with 12 individual small questchains.
    The Legionfall campaign is a joke, honestly, this entire thing is a random assembly of quests.

One whole step of this campaign is literally "kill 100 Demon in Suramar / Azsuna".

The Legionfall campaing is only in there "just to have something there", it's a massive placeholder that went live.

This whole idea of multiple class campaigns didn't work out well either, they are rather short steps with apparently huge implications which are never shown.

For example, Shaman recruits & unites the Elemental Lords, one of the most powerful beings on Azeroth, the result is one or two world quests on the Broken shore.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-08-20 at 11:31 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Legionfall campaign is a joke, honestly, this entire thing is a random assembly a questlines.

One whole step of this campaign is literally "kill 100 Demon in Suramar / Azsuna".

The Legionfall campaing is only in there "just to have something there", it's a massive placeholder that went live.
    But they never had anything bigger planned for it, therefor it's not content they had to cut.

At first I hated it, but doing it on 12 alts I was kinda happy it was all 3-10min quests.

so no direct quote, just assumptions.. ok!

But they never had anything bigger planned for it, therefor it's not content they had to cut.
    I think they had more planned for it than nothing.

Because there is literally 0 story development happening there, this was just a random questchain with a weekly lockout.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    so no direct quote, just assumptions.. ok!
    Look, i'm not going through hour long Q&A just to find this stuff so whatever.

But let me ask you this, were those Class campaigns a highlight of Legion? Do you think they will be that much better if they change the Class thing to race?

Because i can tell you from a story POV, all of them were poor.