Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.
    On the contrary, there is legitimately nothing extremist about my positions. My national security postions are firmly in the mainstream of the defense establishment. My public policy positions are center-right.

What I am is relentless, and not letting people like yourself get off the hook by calling a spade a spade. The Alt-Right operates with it's euphamisms and dogwhistles. The solution is to just call them what they are.

Witness the haircut thread. Or any thread centering on Pepe. Us actual decent people on the right, joined by moderates and the left, know exactly what all that is.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.
    Things are already well on their way to being alright.

Next up, your President betrays the people who put him there. And you get to watch.

Get ready for Son-of-TPP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Skroe is like Lindsey graham.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Cluck Cluck Cluck
    Replace decent people with good Aryans and we're on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Skroe is ONLY concerned with the alt-right, obsessed even. When it comes to left and Muslim terrorism he is nowhere to be found. Meanwhile Europeans are getting slaughtered every week by Muslims.
    Because it's the most pressing issue of the day. I've written for literally years, on this forum, on foreign policy, terrorism, security policy and even that topic of the struggle between Western Civilization and Islamists that the Alt-Right knuckledraggers have perverted into something staggeringly stupid.

Right now I'm posting about the most significant political challenge to my country, which is rolling up the Alt-Right. If all goes well by this time next year it'll be back to security posts, and entitlement program posts.

Oh and to be clear, the threat from Radical Islam is less than the threats to our security from:

Russia
    China
    Cyberspace
    Space
    Climate Change
    North Korea
    Iran

in that order.

It's a job for intelligence, security services and special operations and I trust our European allies services to do their jobs. We got bigger fish to fry.

- - - Updated - - -

Replace decent people with good Aryans and we're on the right track.
    And changes the entire meaning of what I said from something general that applies to nearly all Americans who aren't of the Alt-Right, to something racist and exclusionary. So really, you're not making any point whatsoever.

You absolutely suck at this.

Because it's the most pressing issue of the day. I've written for literally years, on this forum, on foreign policy, terrorism, security policy and even that topic of the struggle between Western Civilization and Islamists that the Alt-Right knuckledraggers have perverted into something staggeringly stupid.

Right now I'm posting about the most significant political challenge to my country, which is rolling up the Alt-Right. If all goes well by this time next year it'll be back to security posts, and entitlement program posts.

Oh and to be clear, the threat from Radical Islam is less than the threats to our security from:

Russia
    China
    Cyberspace
    Space
    Climate Change
    North Korea
    Iran

in that order.

It's a job for intelligence, security services and special operations and I trust our European allies services to do their jobs. We got bigger fish to fry.
    Remember folks. Skroe says Nazis are the same as Islamic Terrorism and should be regarded the same.

Which is pretty far down the list then. Good. You're a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia
    China
    Cyberspace
    Space
    Climate Change
    North Korea
    Iran

in that order.

- - - Updated - - -

And changes the entire meaning of what I said from something general that applies to nearly all Americans who aren't of the Alt-Right, to something racist and exclusionary. So really, you're not making any point whatsoever.

You absolutely suck at this.
    It is not my fault you don't remember to take off your Hugo Boss gear. Real Americans should come up with a salute to show unity and power.

Remember folks. Skroe says Nazis are the same as Islamic Terrorism and should be regarded the same.

Which is pretty far down the list then. Good. You're a hypocrite.
    So I'm a hypocrite to say something is a problem.... just a problem way down the list.

That's hypocrisy... how exactly? There is such a thing as, you know, priorities. They're actually a thing.

Fighting Terrorism and Radical Extremism, be it from Islamists and the Alt-Right are important things our government must do. But they are of lesser a priority than other things. It should be properly resourced, as should our other, greater priorities. Government can do many things at once.

That's... entirely... sensible. O_o.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not my fault you don't remember to take off your Hugo Boss gear. Real Americans should come up with a salute to show unity and power.
    Thousands of them came out today and showed you people that Hate has no place in Boston. And they wore all sorts of clothes.

So I'm a hypocrite to say something is a problem.... just a problem way down the list.

That's hypocrisy... how exactly. There is such a thing as, you know, priorities. They're actually a thing.

Fighting Terrorism and Radical Extremism, be it from Islamists and the Alt-Right are important things our government must do. But they are of lesser a priority than other things. It should be properly resourced, as should our other, greater priorities. Government can do many things at once.

Which is why you talk about Nazis as a existential threat that must be stomped out now. Because it's low on the list.

Hyp.Crit.

- - - Updated - - -

That's hypocrisy... how exactly? There is such a thing as, you know, priorities. They're actually a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Thousands of them came out today and showed you people that Hate has no place in Boston. And they wore all sorts of clothes.
    No hate. Real Americans.

Skroe. Are you a WASP?

Which is why you talk about Nazis as a existential threat that must be stomped out now. Because it's low on the list.

Hyp.Crit.
    Who said anything about existential? Not I. Don't put words in my mouth just because I upset you and you're running out of places to go. It'll be okay.

But I'll explain it.

The Alt-Right is a moral threat. It represents a debasement of fundamental American values. Defending America's moral conscience requires defeating and rejecting it.

The Alt-Right cannot possibly win. Their Presidency is collapsing. Their members are terrified of being tagged on social media. Their movement is on the run. Putting it down and fighting their extremism is a cause for everyday Americans who want to uphold and defend our nation's highest the principles and aspirations for a more decent and just society. The actual terrorist elements of it should be added to the DHS's focus, as something else to watch.

But beyond the Alt-Right, the US faces many other challenges. We face an aging population. We face a rising China. We face a declining and revanchist Russia. We face a North Korea with a growing arsenal of Nuclear Weapons. We face Space and Cyberspace Infrastructure that is not nearly defended enough against attack and opportunistic exploitation.

America can manage all those threats simultaneously. The Alt-Right cannot destroy America as we know it. China ending the post-1945 world order and re-balancing the international system to orbit it, instead of America, could. Russia engaging in military expansion into Europe could. A massive attack against critical space and cyberspace infrastructure could.

It's all a matter of priorities. I'm sorry if this goes over your head, but that's your problem.

- - - Updated - - -

No hate. Real Americans.

Skroe. Are you a WASP?
    Nope. Half Hispanic.

Deleted
    Yes. And it's an asinine way to do it created by unfunny people and promulgated by others of low intellect.
    Oh i think it's funny.
    In any case my point was that the white identitarians dislike them too.

Identity politics is combated by a compelling argument against it. Not knuckledraggers making a joke that nobody gets unless its explained to them.
    Identity politics is not an intellectual question, you can't make a compelling argument against it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Claiming that their platform is limited to opposing affirmative action is bullshit, even by your usual levels of it.
    I never suggested that.
    So once again you think it is the same to discriminate against someone based on a characteristic they cannot change and fire someone who has espoused views that will hurt your business if you keep being associated with them. You are beyond obtuse!
    The characteristics really doesn't fucking matter.
    My point is about the tactics.
    Or do you suggest a putative policy that discriminates against Islam is cool? - because, and i fear this needs to be explained to you - You fucking CHOOSE to be a Muslim.
    I'm guessing that i'm going to get some cognitive dissonance out of you.
    Clearly, you didn't read what I wrote to you.
    because as i said, that had nothing to do with what i said, which is why i said, it had nothing to do with what i said.
    And now you compare being murdered by criminals to getting fired for being a nazi. You are really pathetic!
    No, i'm explaining to you that actors other than the state can ruin free speech -
    But I am in favour of free speech I detest (notice for instance how I haven't called for YOU being silenced!), I am just not in favour of freedom from consequences arising from telling the world how you think that "the untermenchen should be burned alive".
    If you suffer consequences for for speaking your mind, you aren't free to speak your mind.
    I'm not sure how many times that needs to be explained to you.
    "You are fired" is certainly speech.
    Way to miss the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    There is no innocent Trump supporter by the way
    If you support Trump you are guilty.
    and you are part of the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Yeah, cause Nazis are the only people getting hurt by the "anti" fascists....

Its a good thing though that these vile distgusting deplorables turn on each other when there are no "others" to realease their
    "frustrations" on..

Yeah the idiots even punch random people with bald heads at free speech rallies. Wouldn't even let him finish. Incredible!
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-08-20 at 11:21 AM.

Uh-huh. You're going to have to explain that one to me. Apparently, the fact I want to exile you extremists who excuse terrorism (and you've spent days doing it with your whataboutism) to the political wilderness by calling out what you are and politically holding you to account is now making me a "Nazi". Not you people who answered a White Extremist Alt-Right terrorist attack, straight from the ISIS playbook, with "but ANTIFA!!!"

Don't be such a fucking snowflake, baby. It's sad!

- - - Updated - - -

I particularly loved the Nazi who cried like a bitch over his little arest warrant. Awww Pobrecito....

All these MMO-OT Alt-Right people are essentially that. It's fucking pathetic. "Waaa Antifa!!!"

Thin-skinned babies, lol. The irony.
    Does this guy think all 8000 Nazis in the entire US are in this thread or something? People are apparently so stupid that having the President not decry Neo-Nazis specifically means he passively supports them. Does that mean until anyone in the street you see is potentially a Nazi until they say they aren't? That sounds insane. Hating Nazism is the default. Virtue signalling that you like to punch Nazis raises a big red flag to me. Like walking up to a girl and the first thing you say to them is "I'm not a rapist"

It tells me that something is mentally wrong with you, and you possibly have serious issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    People are apparently so stupid that having the President not decry Neo-Nazis specifically means he passively supports them.
    The important thing is that the Neo-Nazi's THEMSELVES see it as support from the President. This encourages and emboldens them. Do you really WANT Neo-Nazi's feeling that they have the President on their side? There are also a lot of people who might harbor sympathies towards Neo-Nazism, that have held back because everyone denounces their kind. Do you want THEM to feel that it is okay to be a Neo-Nazi now, since the Neo-Nazi's say that Trump is "their guy"?

And finally, Trump practices "rapid-fire" Twittering. He NEVER waits for the facts. Terror attack in Europe? "LOOK what immigration and islam does!!!" Bomb going off in south-east Asia? "Something must be done about these muslim extremists, they are the worst people!!!" Neo-Nazi terrorist attack in Charlotteville? Silence for three days, then "There are bad people on both sides, both sides have some really fine people".

So yes, whether he means to support them or not, he IS supporting them by not denouncing them immediately and explicitly, the way he does with every other issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Do these dipshits want to end up shot? Because this is sure as hell where it's going. One side or the other is going to lose their fucking mind and start spraying lead. This shit needs deescalated NOW. I'm all for generous helpings of water canon spray
    The counter protestors are doing nothing wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    The important thing is that the Neo-Nazi's THEMSELVES see it as support from the President. This encourages and emboldens them. Do you really WANT Neo-Nazi's feeling that they have the President on their side? There are also a lot of people who might harbor sympathies towards Neo-Nazism, that have held back because everyone denounces their kind. Do you want THEM to feel that it is okay to be a Neo-Nazi now, since the Neo-Nazi's say that Trump is "their guy"?
    There are 8000 Neo Nazis in the whole of America, they are literally a speck. They protested Obamas inauguration and no one gave a fuck, because they are tiny. Now because Antifa are marching, one of them hits another with a car, and the media is covering them, they are about to take over the entire country? Get some perspective.

Because it wasn't about free speech. It was an Alt-Right gathering. Or rather an "Alt-Lite" gathering, which is to say, Diet Alt-Right. Internet Memelords who, because they have no responsibilities in their life and nothing better to do, get a stick up their ass about "political correctness", which really isn't much of a thing in the way they mean it. Rather, they just want to get away with being racist assholes.

The Alt-Right plays games of Euphamisms. It doesn't actually work because nobody believes them. It's a White Supremacist movement in White Polo shirts rather than White Hoods. Pepe instead of Swastikas.

But sometimes they bring the Swastikas too.

So yes, thousands of people came out to protest fifty, because the country as a whole is far better than worthless sacks of bottom feeding racist shit that populate the alt-right.
    and you know all this because of the facts showed it? that these were racist that organized the rally? because I'm sure you basing this on facts because you wouldn't make accusations like that with out proof now would you
    and I know you would be delighted to share those facts the proof with us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post

The people are calling bullshit on the 'free speech' rally. It was a sympathy rally following last weeks event. It didn't even make it to mid-afternoon.
    and they had proof it was BS? did they even know who or what were the ones that organized the rally
    Do You?
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-08-20 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    There are 8000 Neo Nazis in the whole of America, they are literally a speck. They protested Obamas inauguration and no one gave a fuck, because they are tiny. Now because Antifa are marching, one of them hits another with a car, and the media is covering them, they are about to take over the entire country? Get some perspective.
    The underlined is YOUR claim, not mine. Don't expect me to defend YOUR hyperbole. Then consider this: At some point, there were only 8000 communists in Russia. Only 8000 Nazi's in Germany. And so on. Just because there are "only 8000" of something TODAY, it doesn't mean that there will always be that few. Giving legitimacy to any fringe group, or appearing to do so, will cause that group to grow. Does that mean that they will "take over the entire country" or some such bullshit? No, that is hyperbole and a leap of conclusion not supported by facts. But frankly, ONE Neo-Nazi is one more than I'd like to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because it's dog whistle, and everyone sees it for what it is.
    yep the good old stand by the dog whistle excuse
    funny how this so called dog whistle are so only racist are supposed to hear it
    so how did all these counter protester hear that same dog whistle
    ever think that the words freedom of speech is a dog whistle to the real freedom hating fascist and communist and why those counter protesters showed up because freedom and speech triggered them ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post

Trump supporting the counter-protesters, hahahaha... I guess he is trying to save his ass from the stupidity he said over the past week.

Amusing.
    so you found three out of a list of 16,0000 that made comments on that article and somehow that is indicative of Trump supporters as a whole of even a majority
    3 out of 16,000 isn't even a fraction I would call that almost non existent
    and you do realize anyone can create an account to make comments at Breitbarts doesn't show proof of being a Trump supporter it shows proof of nothing
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2017-08-20 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    and you are part of the problem
    I don't support Trump, so I can't be part of the problem now can I
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    I don't support Trump, so I can't be part of the problem now can I
    That's beside the point. It's ok to not like Trump. You seem to be ok with people against free speech though? What is wrong with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    That's beside the point. It's ok to not like Trump. You seem to be ok with people against free speech though? What is wrong with you?
    And those people are....?