Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Please try and make up your mind as to what you want to state because you're contradicting yourself. You can claim either angst(won't comment the misuse of this one lol) or attraction because the two don't go together xD
    Oh please, that type of shit goes together all the time. And the term wasn't misused you have have more feelings towards Sylvanas than the people you claim must fap to her. It immediately poisons any thread you think to "contribute" to dealing with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Did you find yourself in my post lol you seem to be the only one being bothered by it haha
    One does not need to be target of shitposting to recognize and call it for what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Please try and make up your mind as to what you want to state because you're contradicting yourself. You can claim either angst(won't comment the misuse of this one lol) or attraction because the two don't go together xD
    xD xD xD

Let's just admit that the anti-Sylvanas fanbois' raging hardon for the Banshee Queen is way stronger and way more sensible than anything on this board, and let's call it a day.
    Because at this point it's clear as a day.

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    xD xD xD

raging hardon for the Banshee Queen
    What?! H-h-no? Hh- where did you get that from?!
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-08-20 at 02:10 AM.

What?! H-h-no? Hh- where did you get that from?!
    You have some sick obsession with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    F Bolvar, he is a Arthas-wannebe that will never be at his level.

He should just give the helm of damnation to Nazgrim so that he can fuse with Ner'zhul to become a true Orcish Deathknight.
    As a DK player I think Bolvar is extremly interessant as character. Seems he's really a fusion of Ner'Zhul, Arthas and Bolvar and is more clever than the previous lich king.

I think he's cool.

Would love to see him lead them

7+ Year Old Account
    Something is not quite right.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    Heard it here first!
    I actually heard it at the end of Wotlk, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So Helcular?
    Helcular would be a good choice actually. Vanilla players know him well and he recently got the spotlight in the Hillsbrad Legion invasion.

Deleted
    Nobody talking about Nathanos?

The lich king in any shape or form is unfit to rule the forsaken, since in that moment they cease to be forsaken and just become regular scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this hypothetical were to pass--where Sylvanas betrays the Forsaken and the Horde--it's far more likely Nathanos would step up to lead them in her place, given the recent short story explaining how he went from rotting and desiccated to the ingame Legion model showed cracks already beginning to appear in their relationship.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Except there's Nathanos, so.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    If this hypothetical were to pass--where Sylvanas betrays the Forsaken and the Horde--it's far more likely Nathanos would step up to lead them in her place, given the recent short story explaining how he went from rotting and desiccated to the ingame Legion model showed cracks already beginning to appear in their relationship.
    Nathanos would side with sylvanas whatever she does and in the unlikely case that he survives her, he will either dedicate himself to torture anyone to death involved in her downfall or just kill himself. His recent short story makes that quite clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Nobody talking about Nathanos?
    Him and Sylvy are fucking. He'll go down with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hecular/Belmont/Faranell/Lydon. Are the other options for leadership. And are all psychotic. If Sylvanas dies the forsaken become worse.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or rather, the Forsaken become what they are and lose their current foil which gives them a semblance of nobility.
    well yea, I meant worse in that they actually would become the scourge 2.0 people shriek about.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    well yea, I meant worse in that they actually would become the scourge 2.0 people shriek about.
    I'd say they would even kick it up a notch, most of the scourge are mindless after all, the forsaken on the other hand have so many twisted free willed undead they have a greater potential to come up with more twisted idea's than the scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I'd say they would even kick it up a notch, most of the scourge are mindless after all, the forsaken on the other hand have so many twisted free willed undead they have a greater potential to come up with more twisted idea's than the scourge.
    Like making public declaration that wisdom of pandaria is stupid ?