Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    FOr the same reason blue live matter care that ANTIFA approves of stabbing cops horses

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/boston-...animal-racist/
    There have been several threads on this already, the person they interviewed is a known internet troll who has a Youtube account under the name BG Kumbi.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BGKumbi/videos

The guy is not an Antifa member. Fox got trolled hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    There is one crime Democrats can NEVER accept: a black person daring to be a Conservative. Knives will come out to combat this faster than ANY other thing that could happen. Democrats simply do NOT support ANY ideas being formed, without diversity being the core component.
    Pretty sure this completely unfounded assertion has nothing to do with the probably fake attack reported by this guy. From his own video, it sounds like he was agitating; are you really saying that after Saturday, a white guy going up to those mourners and trying to instigate something would have been treated better than a black guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Lol... he did fall from grace, after his comments about pedophilia. Unless you think that losing his job at breitbart and having many of his speeches cancelled is somehow a win
    Much like the "OUTRAGE" at the SNL writer calling barron trump a Homeschool shooter. That chick is back to work at SNL 4 months later.... things blew over and he's still famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    First two are neo Nazi/white supremacist apologists and dog whistlers. Have heard very little of Lauren Southern. Never heard of the third.
    Paul Joseph Watson is the editor in chief at Infowars, so its a good possibility that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    You're speaking to someone who has been on the "winning train" for the last 8 months. I wouldn't necessarily assume you have the same definition of "win".
    You do speak the truth, my side does just keep winning, on to 2018.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    You're speaking to someone who has been on the "winning train" for the last 8 months. I wouldn't necessarily assume you have the same definition of "win".
    Don't you know? For Trumpsters, losing is winning!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You do speak the truth, my side does just keep winning, on to 2018.
    Out of curiosity, what exactly do you think you've 'won'? Given that Trump has failed to pass any meaningful legislation, is shedding cronies like an ice cube in the desert, his campaign is under an investigation that just won't stop, and at every turn reveals himself to be a weak, whiny baby that has no idea how to be a president?

I just wanted to say, there is not alt-left.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I just wanted to say, there is not alt-left.
    Indeed. The alt-left is not a thing. It doesn't exist. Using that term just makes you look like a right-wing partisan and instantly discredits anything you have to say to many people.

Antifa is a thing however, that exist. They are a far-left militant political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States. Use that term, then we can talk. They suck, obviously. Like any fringe or extremist political movement does. Unfortunately their rise is a reaction to the much bigger rise of far-right ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Indeed. The alt-left is not a thing. It doesn't exist. Using that term just makes you look like a right-wing partisan and instantly discredits anything you have to say to many people.

Antifa is a thing however, that exist. They are a far-left militant political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States. Use that term, then we can talk. They suck, obviously. Like any fringe or extremist political movement does. Unfortunately their rise is a reaction to the much bigger rise of far-right ideology.
    I haven't followed Antifa a whole lot, but word out of Charlottesville is that they protected a lot of people against the Nazis.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2017-08-20 at 02:46 PM.