Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    noone is cuz they will legit just read off patchnotes that we've known for 3 months on stream for 30 minutes then get all defensive when people call them out on it
    Pretty much sums it up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Essentially Vrykul are just bigger humans lorewise.
    this thing of "vrykuls are just humans" need to stop

is like to say all hominids are homo sapiens, its stupid, humans descend from vrykuls, they become another different race/specie
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-08-20 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    I'd rather have Arakkoa and Saberon. WoD really wasted that opportunity to bring these 2 races to the game. (Druid form doesn't really count, it was shit anyways)
    Agree! Saberon are amazing as well. We have them somehow as Feral Druid (or at least had) but it's not the same...

- - - Updated - - -

i am glad we got nothing in wod.

Imagine the shitstain the game would have having 2 races from alternate draenor.
    Arakkoa are inhabitants of the usual Draenor as well, so no real problem here.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    this thing of "vrykuls are just humans" need to stop

is like to say all hominids are homo sapiens, its stupid, humans descend from vrykuls, they became another different race/specie
    Lorewise, humans are literally smaller weaker vrykul.

I'm not saying they can't be a race/subrace, but what i said is fact.

Deleted
    Just like elves are smaller weaker trolls.

Its not an argument

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

Its not an argument
    Argument for what? what i said is literally true. There is no debate.

7+ Year Old Account

I'm not saying they can't be a race/subrace, but what i said is fact.
    lore said humans are descendant of vrykuls, its basically how a new specie born, from another one

- - - Updated - - -

Argument for what? what i said is literally true. There is no debate.
    Recent discoveries have shown that humans are descended from the barbaric vrykul, half-giant warriors who live in Northrend

Jeffrey Kaplan and J. Allen Brack talk about Death Knights, Tuskar, and Arthas in this exclusive interview. Gamespot (2008-05-09). Retrieved on 2009-06-14. “...known as the vrykul, and what this guys were, are almost like the progenitors of the human race in warcraft lore...”
    when vrykul gave birth to those degenerate sons they are in fact another race

Totally.

We still have a chance of an expansion announcement, sure it might be low af, but still a chance.

And we get 7.3 trailer most likely and probably 7.3.5 stuff which may contain the new customizations if they broke it off like they did stuff in 7.1.5.
    Yes! I knew I could count on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yes! I knew I could count on you.

*stolen work*
    Uhm. That's my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Uhm. That's my job.
    Eh! I've done a magnificent Taylors of Draenor photomontage more than a hundred pages back. I PROVIDED FEALI.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

Its not an argument
    But they're not. There's no lore supporting that they came from trolls, a magazine isn't enough, there needs to be proper background for that shit like we have with the vrykul and humans. Until then, it's not really something to be taken seriously.

I know it's canon, but that's not the point, it needs to be elaborated on, so I certainly hope someone can ask this question at blizzcon so we can finally get some answers.
    The idea of elves coming from trolls is connected by a tiny little thread, they should at least elaborate in Chronicles and give us a proper answer

7+ Year Old Account
    well.

lets look at it this way, everytime they announced/covered a patch, the immediately after started talking and showing us what's to come.

i doubt we get a reveal, but a teaser could probably be in store for us.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    well.

lets look at it this way, everytime they announced/covered a patch, the immediately after started talking and showing us what's to come.

i doubt we get a reveal, but a teaser could probably be in store for us.
    That's what I think too! And 7.3.5 might be more than just the raid, which would be nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    There's no lore supporting that they came from trolls, a magazine isn't enough, there needs to be proper background for that shit like we have with the vrykul and humans. Until then, it's not really something to be taken seriously.
    oh my god, its fully explained and established in the chronicle vol.1

seriously people, you dont even have to buy the chronicle if you dont want to.
    its all over the internt.

Formerly known as Arafal

But they're not. There's no lore supporting that they came from trolls, a magazine isn't enough, there needs to be proper background for that shit like we have with the vrykul and humans. Until then, it's not really something to be taken seriously.

I know it's canon, but that's not the point, it needs to be elaborated on, so I certainly hope someone can ask this question at blizzcon so we can finally get some answers.
    The idea of elves coming from trolls is connected by a tiny little thread, they should at least elaborate in Chronicles and give us a proper answer
    Arafal is right on this Akande, it's quite clear already in Chronicles.

Gods, you are really dense...

10+ Year Old Account
    It was proven in the chronicles. I think it's a bad origin but it is what it is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

davidbane123

Lightbulb Bingo we've got a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    May I ask - how do you know that? Are you certain of this?

IGN UPDATE:
    BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE "GENKI" ON PAID LEAVE AFTER LEAK SCANDAL
    Last edited by davidbane123; 2017-08-20 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    oh my god, its fully explained and established in the chronicle vol.1

seriously, you dont even have to buy the chronicle if you dont want to.
    its all over the internt.
    That's hardly enough compared to the curse of flesh, these are the things that we should've had before the game even started.
    I am not satisfied with the dark trolls just chilling by the well of eternity and suddenly Nelves became a thing.

Everytime I fall for this kind of crap.

- - - Updated - - -

That's hardly enough compared to the curse of flesh, these are the things that we should've had before the game even started.
    I am not satisfied with the dark trolls just chilling by the well of eternity and suddenly Nelves became a thing.
    They didn't suddenly become a thing, they evolved with time influenced by the magic of the well. It didn't happen overnight.