15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    So uhhh. What does everyone think of this "plot leak" for season 8?

Possible season 8 spoilers

http://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-th...aks-spoilers/#
    Looks like fanfic to me.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Yeah you'd think the fact that there is a show based on your books would pressure Martin to do it faster.
    If over a decade of fans saying "So.. When is the next book coming?" isn't enough, a couple of guys asking you to speed up isn't going to do shit XD.

Also REALLY worth noting that GoT isn't his only job...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    They are no writers, not on the level of GRRM at least, or they would be producing books, not shows.
    lol at claiming Martin is a good writer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Simply because GRRM takes long to publish material doesn't mean it's okay for the showrunners to run around like headless chickens and get away with this laughable attempt at doing the source material justice.
    If you dont like it just dont watch it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    To be fair I think that's what most of us thought about those s7 leaks
    Have you read the S8 so called leaks? its like everything some movie or other tv show has already done in the past and S7 leaked didnt realy look like fanfic tbh.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    lol at claiming Martin is a good writer.
    ?
    Argument 'the show is shit, books are better cause everything is so intriguing, realistic, developed in good pace, the show is disgrace to the books' is used on this thread every other day. So no idea what are you trying to say? If you think he is not a good writer, thats just talking bullshit for the sake of it, cause even personal opinion has to have some merit and this one does not.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hackers are threatening to release s7 finale

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Thats been rumored for atleast 3 days now lol

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I would just let them. Then try to not suck so bad next time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems they are rebuilding the Winterfell set with some tweaks for filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I've read quite a few of these leaks and they're all shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Have you read the S8 so called leaks? its like everything some movie or other tv show has already done in the past and S7 leaked didnt realy look like fanfic tbh.
    I dunno the boat speech between Dany and Jon felt like it was written by a 15 year old female fan, who's favourite books are twilight and the hunger games

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I dunno the boat speech between Dany and Jon felt like it was written by a 15 year old female fan, who's favourite books are twilight and the hunger games
    Maybe the way they wrote it is cheesy but it was gonna happen in some way or another im not suprised it happens but i did think it would come in S8 not in S7

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to believe those s8 leaks are fake, but the way s7 is going, who knows really...

Maybe the way they wrote it is cheesy but it was gonna happen in some way or another im not suprised it happens but i did think it would come in S8 not in S7
    Why does it have to happen though. Seems so forced making the two biggest protagonists along with tyrion in the show a romantic couple. And they never even met each other before this season so that makes it unrealistically fast as well

The whole thing about how the 'cycle' begins again is just the most bullshit ending possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why does it have to happen though. Seems so forced making the two biggest protagonists along with tyrion in the show a romantic couple. And they never even met each other before this season so that makes it unrealistically fast as well
    Its not the why it has to happen but i understand why they do it regardless if they find out they are actualy family i understand that they put these 2 together, on your 2e point im not gonna comment because love and affection works in mysterious ways.

I knew from the moment Daenerys said "if im gonna rule westeros i need to make alliances and the best way to do that is marriage" that they would put her together with jon.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2017-08-20 at 08:00 PM.

Its not the why it has to happen but i understand why they do it regardless if they find out they are actualy family i understand that they put these 2 together, on your 2e point im not gonna comment because love and affection works in mysterious ways.
    "Love" as in she has a nice "heart"? I guess it would be pretty easy to love Emilia clarke and her good 'heart'

15+ Year Old Account
    "Love" as in she has a nice "heart"? I guess it would be pretty easy to love Emilia clarke and her good 'heart'
    Add some Fermented Crab and your ready to go!

I knew from the moment Daenerys said "if im gonna rule westeros i need to make alliances and the best way to do that is marriage" that they would put her together with jon.
    I think the problem with it is that it clashes so much with the theme of the series, which is that everything is shit, and medieval-style kings and queens squabble to the detriment of the regular folks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where does it clash with the theme? :thinking: