Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Play a blood DK and Legion turns into a vampire RPG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I don't think Mana counted as life energy?
    for high elves,mana is basically their life energy tbh

I've always felt like one of the big untapped themes for a cheesy fantasy setting like Warcraft is the whole gothic horror thing. Over the top Castlevania-esque mansions, vampires, headless horsemen. A dark palette with lots of rich reds and browns. Skyboxes with moons silhouetting spires. I'd go nuts for something like that.

I don't think Mana counted as life energy?
    Eh... mana, chi, chakra, energy, magicka, anima... different stories all have their names for their internal non-physical power that manifests in whatever way sees fit for plot.

Blood elves could tap into it on any target and absorb something beneficial for themselves in the process. This interaction was later dumbed down to just hitting mana torrent instead of needing mana tap on target.

Fact remains that Blood elves were the embodiment of one of the definitions of vampire (at the release of TBC story at least) "one who lives by preying on others".

Pale skin, maigically inclined, fangs, glowing eyes.... sparkles in the light. you know what they are, just say it.... they are Jonas Brothers

No more dark places please. I want vibrant bright places like Nagrand, some zones of Mists of Pandaria, Elwynn Forest etc.

Deleted
    The only vampires in WoW are these guys

https://img03.deviantart.net/4113/i/...athing2004.jpg

Always wish they joined the Forsaken, but idk if they could carry an entire xpansion.
    Also Blood DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Eh... mana, chi, chakra, energy, magicka, anima... different stories all have their names for their internal non-physical power that manifests in whatever way sees fit for plot.

Blood elves could tap into it on any target and absorb something beneficial for themselves in the process. This interaction was later dumbed down to just hitting mana torrent instead of needing mana tap on target.

Fact remains that Blood elves were the embodiment of one of the definitions of vampire (at the release of TBC story at least) "one who lives by preying on others".

Pale skin, maigically inclined, fangs, glowing eyes.... sparkles in the light. you know what they are, just say it.... they are Jonas Brothers
    Do Thalassian elves even have fangs?

I support this idea , vampire do exist in WoW (blood wing of ICC ) and Blizzard can always pull lore out of his ass (panda says hello ) . a vampire expansion would be fun if its not END OF WORLD themed , i'm kinda sick of DO THIS OR ELSE THE WORLD end theme .

I dont know about an expansión, but with the darkfallen, Blizzard could explore more about blood magic, which has never been fully explained

7+ Year Old Account
    A Vampire themed patch is certainly a possibility since they exist ingame already, but they wouldn't really be enough to hold up an entire expansion.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Can? Sure!
    Will? No idea!

michaelscottNO.gif

I'm all for classy vampires that don't sparkle. Innistrad MTG, interview with the vampire. Politics mixed with horror. Add it to the list of new angles by which you could make a new Lich King expansion that doesn't suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aslong as they arent 'Twilight' vampires that sparkle and shit I'm all for it. :P
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Vampires would make for an awesome Undead sub-race.
    It would be especially fitting to have them fight Worgen.
    Vampire Blood DK would be very fitting combo.
    pretty much this.

and remember human vampires exist too, you kill some in Stormheim. They'll need a model based on the forsaken rather than the alliance human - so expect an upright forsaken model with normal features/skin but skinny too.

darkfallen would likely be a blood elf sub-race, ecially since the blood elf DKs who are undead remember connect to Silvermoon rather than Undercity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Do Thalassian elves even have fangs?
    no, only night elf kind (night elf/nightborne etc), Thalassian elves have perfect teeth every human can be jealous of

Deleted
    Hey guys, you forgot https://wow.gamepedia.com/Blood-Thane_Lucard and https://wow.gamepedia.com/Red_Blade

Look, more vampire-like beings.

As others have said I doubt you would see an expansion dedicated to them they just aren't big enough, but a patch is certainly possible.

Lana'thel and the princes fell, but it's certainly possible and even likely that there is a leader with a group of the darkfallen out there, I would be curious if they are currently under Bolvar's control, or free willed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    We just did....in a sense.

*Looks at WoW Legion*
    This.

Legion sucked away everything good about the game and left it a shallow, empty husk. Just like a vampire does to its victims.

But seriously, it's possible. There are Vampire pirates hanging around Stormheim, so there's proof they exist in lore beyond the San'layn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The leader of the princes was never in game outside the Grizzly Hills cutscene (or at least the one who leads them at necromantic rituals), there are two named Princes who are still alive and out there.
    Huh I don't know why but I only thought there were three, I did forget about the Grizzly hills thing though.

We also have the one princess in VH who may or may not be considered 'dead'.

Deleted
    Yeah I hope for Vampires! And Werewolves!

I wouldn't be surprised if San'layn come back. We know that the 3 Princes came back with some form of Blood energy despite their grizzly end in Dungeons and then Lana'thel herself. It was largely something left unexplored really, though I think a Mage artifact ventures into Icecrown Citadel, I must admit I haven't done it and unaware if San'layn are involved.